Anyone bring baby to genting

janistye

anyone had bought their baby to genting before. what i need to bring? my husband insist to bring my 4mth old boy to genting in may? any advise?

i brought my baby to KL when he was 2 months old. We took a Transtar coach there. We bought a seat for our baby and put him in his carseat, and he slept thru'out the journey!

On the way back though he cried a lot, I think the temperature in the coach was too cold for him.

I would definitely suggest you buy a sweater for your baby, he won't be able to cope with the cold at Genting as babies wont be able to cope with cold. Baby Gap sells cute sweaters!

I put my baby in a baby carrier most of the time as Msia is still not very baby-friendly.. it was very hard to bring the pram around. I bought a Quinny Wrapp, but I definitely recommend the babybjorn instead.

i did too. I bring my 14mth bb to genting by coarch n return by cruise during m0ther day. He was so happy during the trip. Play until fall asleep. Bt 1 thing, he seldom bath, he use 2 bath in tub, my hotel room dun have. Smem0re the room is so cold, i scare he catch a cold, so seldom bathe him. I shower myself in warm water den cme out oso very very cold, so i dun tik he can tahan.

I brought my bb to Genting when he was 7mths. He loved the weather there!
happy.gif

hi wendy.. care to share ur exp..?
Cox i intend to bring my DS to genting in Jan'09 when he's 9mths.. but i scare he will be noisy in the coach leh... wat to bring for bb during trip..? Diff to bring stroller to genting rite..? saw some mummies said they bought their strollers lehz.. quite impressed!

Just bringing his diaper is already occupying half of ur luggage, ahahaha.... The stroller i oso bring along but mine is light weight one, so it ok but must waut for all luggage to put in the boot 1st then can put my stroller in. The driver will knw what to do, dun worry. As for bathing, try wipe him with warm towel in the toilet loh... I maybe bringingmy son to genting again on oct, hehehe... But this time, we are going to drive there ourself. Last time i sit coach bus, i buy lot of sweet n food for him to sit in bus, so quite ok. The bus is so bouchy and often make him fall alseep after 3-4hrs. By the way my boy is an super active boy, but it seem ok for him.

Is it appropriate to bring a 11 months baby to genting? We are actually planning to drive there this Nov together with his 8 years old kor kor. Am worry about wat food to feed him there and also the water, don know whether is it ok for him to drink, pls advise

Hi May,

Just back from Genting with my 18 months DS. We stayed at Theme Park hotel and most of the time we bought the porridge from the fast food restaurant at the lobby for my DS.

But don't know why, my DS came back diarrhea for almost a week... Wondering if it's because of the water or the food. So just be careful what you give to your baby.

HTH...

Hi mummies,

My gal is 5mth+ and im intending to bring her end of tis mth! Is it ok? Scared she cant take it.. any things that must bring along.. i think stroller really v ma fan coz genting nt much lift all stairs and escalator right?

hi jocelyn...last two yrs back..when my bb was oso ard 5mths plus i oso bring him to genting ..tru out the journey he enjoy bcos we got the coach with a small tv infront u..n u can juz choose cartoon programes to watch n play with toys.. juz bring enough of toys to entertain on the coach ..

Wat need to bring along:for 3days -

1) travelling bottles warmer bag(fill with hot water milk bottles as can use on the long journey)
2) a small hot water flask..
3) tin of 400grm milk powder..
2)sweaters..
3)long sleeve rompers..
4)diapers(at least 30pcs)..there's is watson @ first world hotel near lift lobby they oso sell diapers..etc....but know still got..

n i got hot water @ the cafe nearby gentings hotel .. never try giving the water direct from hotels..taste horrible.. i oso bring along my stroller its quite useful actually.. u can shopping/walking ard without carrying your baby..
he could take it of the wheather or the water given from genting n coming home without feeling unwell..

Will the ears be painful for them when going up the mountain?

And do you mummies carry the baby in the bus?

Hi Mummy,

I plan to go Genting tis coming sept.. I will like to know which coach bus service sbetter? Grassland, transtar or Five stars?

Dear Mummies,

I am bringing my 6mth old boy to Genting this March. Please help to advise on the following questions:

1) Transport by coach - the journey starts off at night, so any advice on getting baby to sleep all the way throughout the night? Car seat? Ergo Carrier?

2) Bathing at Hotel - how to wash him without his usual bath tub? Just wipe him with wet towel? Use a small pail to wet him and scrub him quickly with soap, then rinse off the soap. Like adult having shower like that?

Thank you all in advance for your advise.

Hi,

May I know which hotel do you all stay at Genting? Heard that First World rooms are very small and Theme Park hotel are quite old. Anyone tried Maxim? Seems like quite class but the room is it very small? Resort hotel looks not bad too. How do you all book the rooms? Directly through online or any promotions to share?

this is a good thread. I go up to Genting often before getting preggy. Now that my little girl is 4 months old, we are also planning on a trip!

Back