Anyone bought LOGICO SET (English / Chinese) your your kids?

powderroom, can i know if they sell set by set instead of a bundle of 3 sets? Which part of KL are you getting the set? May be i can go there to have a look next time i go KL.

Selling for my friend "LOGICO PICCOLO (5 - 9 yrs old children)"
1)brain development-3 : watch, discover and speak
2)brain development-3 : at school
3)brain development-3 : Traces

*considered new but hv been kept aside for awhile.
Ideal for those who only bought the chinese version or hv the 10 buttons board, 3@
S$48 (50% off the retail price)

For more info on the cards http:
//www.grobooks.com/products.html#phonics

Pls PM if keen. thanks!

Hi,

I have brand new set of Grolier -logico Primo & Piccolo to let go.

Please pm me if anyone is interested.

Hi pinkbb,

I like to purchase the Chinese Logico set for 3 to 7yo. Please inform me when I can collect it from you. I prefer evening time.

The Grolier's Disney words x3 are great books.

I love them, so do my kids.

You may check on ebay but rarely on sales.

Please be informed that Logico Primo, Magic English and Children Encyclopedia are still available.

Logico Piccolo is sold.

Hi,
I have the complete chinese set for sale at S$100. Used only level 1. The rest of the sets are still in plastic wrap.

Collection at wdld or Bishan. Pls pm me if interested.

hi all

i am new to thie logico set. can anybody tell me the difference between Primo, Piccolo and Maximo?

does the chinese version has Primo, Piccolo and Maximo?

also for chinese version, only up till 7YOS but the english version got up to 12 YOs?

Chinese version has sets for 3-7yo as well as 7-12yo. Both chinese & english versions have boards of 6, 10 & 18 buttons. The boards are the same, only difference is in the name :p.

However as for the activity cards, I'm not sure if they are the same or will there be some duplication as I'm currently using only the chinese version.

I have BNIB chinese set for 7-12yo for sale. Anyone keen can PM me.

Anyone knows of any online store to buy the Disney Words Words Words or Logico at cheaper price?

My fren bought the disney words words words few years back at $25 for the 4 brand new books at some online store. But she cannot remember the url or that online store. Till today, I am still searching.

Those who bought the logico, any feedback on how your child benefited from it?

Hi Renee, I hv 3 sets of Chinese Logico for 3-7yo on hand. Best price for each set selling at $115 if self collect frm Hougang or Punggol. Add $10 for delivery cos item is bulky n heavy. Do PM me if keen
happy.gif

Finally received the Chinese logico set and I paid abt S$86 after conversion. (There's a push cart at AMK hub selling arnd $130.)

To share, if you are going to China (or frens/family going to china), you can always order from china website (of cos must be reputable ones) and get them to deliver to your hotel. Save on international shipping charges too. The set is about 6kg!

Hi
Anyone is going to sell the Logico Family (Primo,Piccolo,Maximo, Rondo and Trainer)?
How much are you going to sell it? You may contact me at 93864989.Thanks.

Hi there, I have a set of Rondo (board of 6 buttons and 23 books) in good condition to let go. Anyone interested please feel free to contact/massage me at 9231-0198.

for chinese set, you can go and buy at this website www.dangdang.com

by the way, i managed to find a supply to sell chinese logico set at usd75/set (sgd100) including shipping to singapore via ems/fedex. but there is a MOQ 5 sets. each set abt 6kg

Hi, Want to sell 1 set Chinese logico age 3-7. Still new hardly use.Interested sms 97629751.

Hi,
I want to Sell Grolier Product which i bought recently
1, Fun Thinker 10 Set
2, Walt Disney Words Vocabulary 4 Parts
3, I Wonder Why 24 Volume
4, Logico Primo 20 Set
5, Logico Piccolo 20 Set
6, Logico Maximo 16 Set
7, Children Dictionary
Anyone Interested can Mail me at [email protected]
Price will be Negotiable

Hi,
Again i have this following Grolier Products
Smart Brain 10 Volume
BBC Muzzy English 27 Volume
Train Your Brain 6 Volume
Disney's Magic English 52 Volume
Disney's Story a Day 4 Volume
You can mail me at [email protected]
Thanks

Looking for English logico set , who willing to let go . Pls whatapps to 81806300.
Anyone willing to share where they purchase English logico set ? Thks

Back