Any SAHM or MTB staying around Woodlands

Haha, since we r all staying in the north, it will be so cute if all of us are sending our kids to the same school.

Hihi,

wow guess there is a new members for the little ones in this thread (tora's BB)...

ya lor, it is true, if they can go to the same childcare will be fun.....

No, i only call little skool house b4, did not go there personally.....my friend sent her boy to chiltern house (julia gabriel)...very expensive, but she told me the $$$ paid for is very worth......

Hi all,

Saw your postings...really interesting. I stay in Woodlands (opp North Oaks Condo). My girl is only 2 mths old. From your postings, seems like really fun when your kid gets older.

hi all ,

I back home today !Sian , confinement ....
Gave birth on 06 Aug .

Oh about the little skool house , i have been there to make enquires. I like the place and their timetable too.
Went to see two other school at cederwoods (also around woodgrove ) dont really like it ! But it is cheaper , one is $500 the other is $400.
Asked one PAP childcare near admiralty Mrt,$300 after subsidies!(but need to be at least 30 months old )

Hi Welcome mon_mon

tora, congrats! why so sian abt confinement
happy.gif
??
Hahaha...understand lah, i hate it too....but i did not bother by those restiction leh, i still shower twice a day & wash my hair....

Hi Tora,
Congrats! hows yr little bb huh? look like u or ur hubby? wats her weight?
Enjoy yr confinement and have a good rest. Take Care!

Hi Mon_mon,
Welcome to this thread, think yr gal is the youngest bb here...

Hi all ,

Tomorrow have to bring baby for check up !
Oh , she looks like my hubby ! Same as her sister.
Guess whats her weight ....4.12Kg ...ha..ha...
Err..how to enjoy confinement ??... so sian...
Hopefully 1 month can be over as soon as possible !
Have a confinement nanny to help out.

yippy , have you went for the trial ?? how ?
Do you all plan to meet up ?

Hi Tora,
Wow, 4.12kg!!! Big huh. u caserean or normal delivery? wat abt yr first bb? Almost the same weight at birth oso?

No leh, till now still haven't call for the free trial yet...

ya, trying to locate cclyn then maybe meeting up wif Reanne....too bad u r in yr confinement. if we meet up next time after yr confinement, can u managed wif 2 kids?

Wonder why has Cclyn gone to...

Hi,

Thanks for welcoming me.

Tora,
You just delivered your 2nd baby? Congrats! 4.12kg is really big! I salute you! Mine was 3.85kg and have to end up emergency caserean.

Congrats Tora
r u having a hard time for your little 4.12kg to 'pop out'? What's her name ?

U must be eating all those confinement food, I'm miss the 'Zu Jiao Chu' leh.

Welcome to this thread Mon_mon.
Mine is also C-section cos Z'en was in breach position.

Reanne

The time schedule for free play @ Mygym will change wef 16 Aug, it will be quite difficult to arrange for met up during that time cos is Z'en sleeping time, We got to arrange for other places laos.

Hi Yippy
Any idea where to meet ?

Wow Cclyn, u finally appear...

hmm, me and reanne still thinking leh. u r working rite so means only on weekends or wat?

Yippy
I'm working (5 days work), so only weekend available. Sat shd be no problem, but 'WHERE' ???
Z'en got morning class (9 - 10 am) on Sat.

I was thinking we can meet up at woodland's library, the children section is big n they have small tables & chairs. But Sat & Sun usually very crowded.

cclyn, wat class is Zen attending and where?

I dun mind woodlands library. as long as we can let the children to meet up...
happy.gif

Wat abt reanne?

Hihi, wow cclyn tot u MIA
happy.gif
Ya, It is also Ian Zzzzz time so may not go also...but tot this sunday is still at 5pm plus??

i am game for any place, just let me know the date & time & i will arrange
happy.gif

Hi Reanne,
not MIA lah, long weekend so dont touch PC mah hehe :p

Shall we arrange to meet up on one of the Sat afternoon probably 3pm plus at Woodland library ?
or any mummies have better places for meeting up?

Hi,

Shld be ok.. then my gal got the chance to see 2 handsome boys, Ian & Zen liao
happy.gif

Any other mummies?

Hi all ,

Thanks.
My 1st child was 3.58kg at 38weeks and 2nd child is 4.12kg at over 40weeks.
both was natural birth without epidurial.
Have not confirm her name yet , still thinking..
Dono can manage 2 kids or not , see how liao ...
I dont like confinement food !

Hope to see you all soon !

huh? 4.12kg oso can natural meh? i tot sure is caserean one. u so tok gong man, no epidural oso??? wat abt pentidine ( think wrong spelling )? A painkiller jab on the thigh one?
i took that for my last time but think no lasa one oso...

Really must salute to u man! Tora

tora,i totally agreed with yippy...u are really "great" !!! seriously although i have gave birth...i have not experience labour pain leh....i am so scare...i opted for caserean
happy.gif

Hi mummies

Anyone wants to meet up tomorrow afternoon ?

Tora, U are great ! U are my 'idol'
I'm sure u can handle both princess without any problem.

Yippy

I just PM my contact to u. where is more convinent - Woodlands civic or Sembawang, both have library. Shall we wait for Reanne & other mummies to confirm ?

ya, Woodlands is bigger, but dun have any programe on. I just check the National library web - Sembawang is having 'uncle bob's magic show fr 2.30 pm to 3 pm tomorrow.

hi there, ccyln & yippy

so the one at sembawang has show...maybe can go there...so meet there @ 2.30pm?

I will try to get ian to take his nap earlier liao...so can be there on time...hmm...but will it be too crowded since there is a show going on & the place so small??

Reanne, not sure whether crowded or not, never been to library to watch show before leh. If u afraid the place is small then we go woodlands, bigger mah. Let see what yippy got to say.

I will be there alone cos hubby working, he may met us there after work.

Reanne, c u there. Aiyo got to get Z'en to take his early nap, prepare his lunch.. so many things to do leh.
happy.gif

btw can i have your contact, pls PM me, so we will contact thru sms tomorrow. I will PM u my contact also

Hi Northern Mummies,

Can I join this "club"? I am staying near Admiralty MRT with a one month old baby gal.

WOW! Tora! 4.12kg and still no epidural! I salute u and give you standing ovation!!!!
happy.gif

Hi Hi, Yup, me now on 2nd mth of maternity leave. Unfortunately, dun think the new maternity benefits is applicable to me. Doesn't matter...it's all fated. Thanks for the warm welcome!
happy.gif
Hey, who knows, we might have seen one another before and din realise who is who!

Reanne

I went for the free play @ mygym last sunday, it was so crowded so only stayed for 1/2 hrs. Actually wanted to sms u to come along but due to last minutes so never lor.

Ian so cranky on Sat @ the library, is it bcos of the morning swim + not enough sleep tat's why he behave like tat ? Anyway we did not stay long also, I went to NTUC to buy mamypoko pants bcos got promo. hehe
biggrin.gif

Have u starts toilet train Ian ? Z'en started already, so during day time he didn't put on diaper except nap time, when he have the urge he will say 'shi shi' then we will bring him to the toilet.

cclyn, oh, think yr Z'en is super smart lah.. can see fm the way he talks man! really like a 3 or 4 yrs old boy! so think everything oso can learn very fast....Xian Mu leh..

actually my mil last time oso wanted to toilet train dawn but later scared that she will forget sometimes and the floor will be very slippery so scared she will fall down when she pee.. so no choice stopped after a while

Hi all ,

how was your outing ?
I am hoping that 1 month confinement to be over soon so that I can go out !Sian...

yippy , think you should toilet train you gal .
Can save a lot on pampers !
My gal was already toilet trained when she was 20mths.
From then onwards , she dont use pampers anymore.
Save $$$ leh...

Morning mummies

Tora, i agreed, we save alot $$$ on diaper after toilet train. hehe...
biggrin.gif

Yippy, I think u should starts also.
Initially we also have difficulties toilet train Z'en, bring him to toilet or use potty abt every 20 mins, sometimes have urine sometimes not, when he urine on the floor, he will play with it and shout 'wet wet'. Now he will said 'shi shi' each time he wants urine.
He still wear diaper when sleep & when we bring him out for 'jalan jalan'. Just in case 'emergency'
embarrassed.gif
'

Yippy, Z'en too mature lao, not only u said everyone sees him said he is 3 yrs old boy. Firstly he dun look like 2 yrs, further more he don act like 2. He too 'kepo' & talkative laos, he like to ask ??? (question) and tell ppl wat to do, sometimes too many ??? until I 'buay ta han' him.
angry.gif

Dawn is so sweet and she got a pair of beautiful eyes. She is not shy, I think u should register her for trial @ mygym, she may enjoy herself alot there.

Hello all....hehehe seems like i missed out quite alot leh
happy.gif

ccyln, yeah, ian is very cranky that day, but he is always very active running around leh...cannot tahan also! I really have no strength to look after him alone...unlike Z'en, Ian still behaves like a baby
happy.gif

Actually wanted to go for the gym too....but ian vomited after his porridge...so we decided to stay home lor...

Aiyah, talk abt toilet training..cannot leh, ian doesn't really speak yet, so difficult lah..no choice guess i will still have to spend quite alot of $$$ on diapers. How much is the mamapoko? U mean the pull up or wat? For ian i used 3 types of diapers, normal day time is pampers premium, nite is huggies overnite & outing is huggies pull up.

Reanne

I was referring to mamypoko pants (pull up), NTUC having promo S$27.90 for 2 pkts but promo ends today, u got to act fast.
L size 28 pcs & XL 24 pcs. Is good deal !

Z'en used pampers baby dry during day & mamypoko pants for night & outing.

Hello everyone! good morning.

cclyn, dawn not shy meh? maybe is only the beginning lor...

seems like everyone is using pull up pants for their bb ? good or not huh? but if outing, u still bring them to toilet frequently meh? why need pull up ?

Good morning Yippy, Dawn just need to warm up 1st, after that she is not shy at all.

normally when outing, Z'en will put on pull up pants then i don bring him to toilet so frequent cos female toilet always v long queue and sometime me too engross in 'look see & jalan jalan' forget to bring him to toilet, just in case he got the urge, so play save wear diaper lor.
Pull-up pants is much more easier when changing outside, cos got difficulties get Z'en to lay flat.

ya, i totally agreed with ccyln. I also have big problem lying ian flat to change diaper. btw, saw NTUC selling pampers pull up, 3 for $36.5 (L-22pcs) (XL-20pcs)...so if interested can buy now cos b4 promotion pampers is quite expensive...i tried once & it is quite gd.

Back