Any recommendation for milk warmer?

bb_hon

Hi,

Any mummies have good recommendation for milk warmer?

I find philip warmer tend to overheat the milk.

can help?

I just bought a Avent Food Warmer Model SCF 255/54 & Sreliser 3 in 1 Model SCF 285/01 on 12 dec 2011 and I do received the same as gift. Hence want to sell this with the original package. Price : 160/- for both. Those who is interested pplease call/sms me @ 90670109

I have a brand new, unopened Philip Avent electric milk warmer letting go at $50 (retail $79). Interested, PM me.
6532588.jpg

Hi,

I have always been using Philip (now Avent-PHilips) without a problem with overheating. Depending on how long you have placed it in there, I always set the dial between 1-2. Hope this helps.

Used phillips avent bottle for sale... $39 < 2yrs.

Used Phillips Avent blender and steamer for sale ... $49 < 2yrs. Selling cheap because there're yellowish stain on the cover due to contact with food.

If buy both, will sell you at $79.

Useful products for babies <1 yr old. My girl is already 2. That's why I'm selling them.

In their original boxes and manual instructions.

Self collect at Serangoon.

By the way, recently I just bought Philips Avent warmer (not the digital type). Anyone can share, how to use it properly? Which settings should I use and how long should I set the timer? Kindly advise.

Back