Any one cant get along with sil unreasonable behaviour and feel uncomfotable at CNY visits

Princess 81

Any one in my shoes hence really dislike CNY occasions as she always shows black face and every CNY is so hard to meet up.

WIll try but will be forceful as do not want put hubby in difficult position.

What will you guys do if SIL shouts at you for nuts and doesn't apologise and your hubby don't want interfere just say best CNY don't see them at all which I know its not the best way. We don't stay together but screamed at me when maid and mil has problem and she blames me for being rude to mil when it not the least my fault. She wont hear nor reason too?

Please advise me if you are in my same shoes?

Thank you

Best.. don't turn up.. why make yourself unhappy on this occasion?
In fact, I also dont click with SIL and MIL (worse MIL is staying with me).. have not been turning up for the reunion dinner with them for years...

me too hate CNY. i skip visitings but tompang my mother to give other kids ang pow. take is a a public holiday. if can i just get out of Singapore!
it's so fake going around meeting people you got nothing to talk about... sianzzz...

dear all, me too i dislike to spend CNY with sil too..All along i like CNY because its a joyful occasion and its a precious moment for all busy people to get together.i'm ok with my parents in law. its just that this annoying sister in law always wanna come and spoil the mood
I do not know why every year she doesnt eat reunion dinner with in laws . She also doesnt go visiting with her in law . she just want to tag along with our programmes , seeing her .so sian. all joyous mood is gone

hi me too. But my kids sure want go. THough my hubby supports me don't go I feel bad toward mil and sons lo
really hesistant going cos I am ok with mil though we quareel sometimes I really find it so sian cos my sil and me cant click one always have this pampered behavious in her which I cant stand like sit in her room and not talk to us. show one face and its super disgusting. If you guys don't go. do u allow your kids and hubby go without u? I wont allow my kids go if I don't go cos wait they teach them talk bad about me so its either all don't go or I force myself go. One word MISERABLE

Back