Any mums staying around Hougang Ave 1?

Hi Celeste,

I am also staying there till my new hse is ready end tis year.
kao_biggrin.gif

Hi, i staying at near hougang mall area.. still keeping my finger cross... dun know if i am preggie already anot.... keke...

hi huang shufen

u stay near hg mall... mi too which block???
keep us posted whether u r preggie k

im preggie expecting a bb ger tis dec
btw if u mummies gt any bb ger clothings/ baby equipments to give away

pls kindly let mi knw

TIA

hi deardar,

Ya.. i staying near hougang mall... near puggol CC there lor..BLk 500 plus there..
And yes.. i am preggie le.. baby due on april next yr.. still a long way to go man.. haiz

hi mummies, i am intending to move to hougang ave 1 in 2 yrs time. any recommendation on where i should put my school for playgroup?

hi mar_mum, blk 103 is just next to the wet market (hainanese village market), where's blk 169...very familiar? izit opposite of along Paya Lebar methodist girls school stretch?
happy.gif

hi ann, i heard the living sanatury church playgroup not bad, i saw a private house oso got playgroup.

i have checked out the living sanctuary, the min age is 3 yrs old. it's rather ex - $500+ for 2 hrs daily from mon to fri.

anyone has any recommendations for part time school for 2 yrs old in hougang ave 1?

Ann,
their website nothing much... u try search 'talentplus' on internet.

wanted to put my son there... but.. haha... too lazy to wake him up earlier.

I'm staying at Paya Lebar Crescent, just next to Lor Ah Soo. Can try Catholic Kindergarten at Flower Road, they have Pre-Nursery (2 hrs daily) to K2 (3 hrs daily). Rate ard $400 per quarter, all my 3 kids went there. Their teachers are gentle and caring, they have a big field for outdoor activities, enclosed compound safe for children. They do arrange enrichment classes like arts, phonics, drama...etc. I felt comfortable there knowing my kids were in good hands.

Hi mar mum, i went to take a look at talentplus, but went there in the pm, so closed already. their charges are more reasonsable - $135 per month. but need to make a trip down again the morning to take a look.

Hi Tess, do u have the number for catholic kindergarten?

Hi Ann,
Their no. is 62833821, look for the principal Ms Edna Ng. BTW, Flower Road is just beside Kovan Melody. Quite convenient as the kinder is not too deep in the private housing estate.

Celeste, leejen,
long time nvr hear from you guys.

Anyone put ur kids at PAP (the one at the busstop)? Need to register for my boy for next yr...

Hi, I have just enrolled my child in Catholic kindy. Like the environment there but could mummies who have kids share their experience with the teachers and circulum?

Hi Tenten,

My son will be in N2 next year. How big is the pre-N class? How many teachers?

Do you know what they do on class?

hi mummies, been busy .. and can't this thread .. hhahhaa ...

hi christina , u live near mar_mum
happy.gif

how old is ur child ?

HI 090301, I HAVE FOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN 13,12,9 AND 5. I HAVE THREE GIRLS AND A BOY. i AM A HOUSEWIFE AND MY FREE TIME I BABYSIT.SO FAR I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF EIGHT BABIES. NOW I HAVE THREE AT MY PLACE. 2 OVERNIGHT AND 1 OFFICE HOURS.I LOVE CHILDREN.

hi ann, nice seeing u here
happy.gif

hi christina,

*eyes big* wow... u hv 4 child... not easy hor ...

u still can take care babies... really salute to u .
happy.gif

Hi christina,
WOW! you take care of 8 babies? how do you manage 3 bb and at the same time take care of your own?

aiyo, me 2 also cannot tahan already...imagine u 3 plus 4 children?! really salute to you for your patience and endurance...

Back