ANY MALAY MUMS HERE?

I tak amik MC cos I paisley ah cos last week Thurs and Fri I sakit so dah MC 2 hari. So I just take 1/2 day and later afternoon going back to office in Tuas. Another hour to go before my 2nd blood test before my big fat lunch. Heheh.

Sedih sikit cos my HB got to werk instead of accompanying me here. But tak kisah lah. I dun mind sgt.

hello hello org kampung sinie.. heheh

Cip
sabar sabar.. kejap lagi kau boleh makan k
now kau tengok org bawak plastic makanan sure darah up kan

Chai Chee Seafood 359 Changi Road Singapore 419821 :
3rd Dec (Friday)7pm to 10.30pm ++
For those taking the MRT --> (MRT Eunos\Kembangan)

1) Bonda
2) Nora Aw
3) Nora Rossi
4) Athlete
5) Lina
6) Nor
7) Notty

ade sesiapa aku miss tak?

morning, morning!

Lina, you missed out Mas, i think

Btw, now I've got an appt at 5 pm on Fri!
But I should be done before 7.
Just in case kalau terlambat sikit, you gals order 1st, k?
I just want to request for the follwoing:
-Chili Crab
-Baby Squid
-Tahu Claypot.

Ok, so who's hungry now?

TAHU CLAYPOT

looks sooooo GOOOOOOOOD

so how athlete, ur maid dah balik agent
she takot to hang clothes outside bec takot jatoh??

wah she really took the tips from MOM seriously hor

nora,
yup, cos she tak pernah kerja pat rumah flat.
but other than that she's actually quite good.
my mom also likes her work.
so, bawak balik agent, they will give her re-training / counselling for 3 days.
kalau after 3 days, tak nak jugak, then the agent will refund.

peah ... *hi-5*

haiz united sq too far for me ler
lagi pun here timing pretty strict la
kalau tak, org semuer pi lunch 2.30 baru masuk opis .. heheh

SD,
Alamak, I just made a lunch appt tdy.
United square kat mana?
Thought its at mohd sultan kan?
That would be too far, eh?

athlete
Ohhh no problem. Btw I emailed to you on my friend's response. Did you get it?

United square is the ultimate place for sucker moms, heh. It's at Novena. Nearby my office too.
Thinking of going there to buy this toy for adam.

Nora
I see.... I tot Utd Sq dekat. satu ke dua MRT stops je for you kan? Kalau my workplace is strict with lunch time I think I'd have quit. hehe...

SD,
Yes, i read it, thanks!
My mistake to have opened it last night.
Cos I couldn't sleep after reading it!
Worrying too much, but yet, not doing anything!
My HB thinks I'm paranoid

Btw, I'm on leave tmrw, so maybe will bring him to the PD.
Can do his last jab also...

peah

nak jalan pi mrt lagik.. ish ish ish
i must say i am not a traveller for lunch
i just go nearby jer ie centerpoint, 313, meridien side
nak pi taka pun malas .. heheh

have to be strict la, we in the shopping belt

athlete
you might want to call to ask if the jab is in stock. entah eh sometimes OOS, must order etc.
Why are you paranoid...must calm down okay...
anyway my friend has stopped bringing her child there already coz he's making progress.

Nora
u know i'm so blur. I actually brought my lunch today! It's just that I feel like going to Utq Sq for a while. hahaha...maybe balik nanti baru singgah lah. (I finish late today :S)

Nora
lol... betul. Now Growing Fun ada 15% off I think. There's this Junior Engineer toy he really enjoyed playing with at my friend's house so I'm thinking of getting it for him.

Athlete. hoooo.... Novena is another exciting place to explore. Ada United Square, Ada Novena Square itself, ada velo city. hahaha... it's really terok. And seriously you've never been to United Sq? It's like a kids' mall there. And also, ada many enrichment classes for pre schoolers and toddlers.

nora
no lah, it's pretty normal...maybe ada some shops yang atas tapi i go to the normal ones like cotton on kids, popular bookstore, toysrus.
tapi the toyrus there is really messy... i wonder what the staff there do.

Cotton On Kids!
SD, you said the magic words!
Yup, I've never been United Sq!
Went to the one next to Mohd Sultan Rd, also called United Sq??
That one takde apa2...

Actually, now I'm thinking of bringing Andri to the Sesame St show tmrw!
Weekday = less crowded (hopefully).

athlete
yang kat mohd sultan road tu apa eh? zouk square kot... hehehe...

Oh have fun at the sesame st show! it's at PS kan?

Semalam I was at Raffles City in the evening..the show started at 7 pm..parents dah ramai..think 7 pm show less pple tapi timing tak best lah..magrib time.

Holla.. back from NUH. And had my lunch of Lemon Chicken Rice and popiah basah bought from NUH. Not bad lah the food.

Hmm.. no wonder my sis-in-law SUKA jalan kat United Square.... haiz.. I should go there one day.

Frens, Mustafa Centre kan ada jual those baju-baju baby yg buat basahan kan... not sure whether you are all pernah beli but i think it's quite cheap. Tapi ada tak you all pernah ternampak any other kedai yg jual cheap baby clothes.. I tak nak yg glamour2 tau.. im talking about the cotton type, yg butang.. then baju and seluar tido.. those whites, light blue, light pink.. kalau terjumpa kedai2 mcm gini, bilang saya eh... thank you.

1) Bonda
2) Nora Aw
3) Nora Rossi
4) Athlete
5) Lina
6) Nor
7) Notty
8) Mira Tan

Thanks Lina for informing me. any update, please let me know OK.

SD,
What show is at raffles city?
i'd never go for 7 pm cos its peak hour also!
but then on weekdays the only other show is at 1 pm, which is smack his nap time...
See how lah.

Btw, the other Sq at mohd sultan is UE Square!
I always thought it was United Sq also...

Athlete, thanks for your info.
Yer tak yer eh.. aku tanyer korang yg tinggal East side.. LOL... i guess those pasar2 kind sure have lah eh.. ok. I will survey pasar daerah Jurong..

cip

those neighbourhood shops sure have la
those baju baby basahan type
if u go kiddy palace also have the type u mentioned

1) Bonda
2) Nora Aw
3) Nora Rossi
4) Athlete
5) Lina
6) Nor
7) Notty
8) Mira Tan
9) Dan

Nora...maceh..

My SIL just give birth to baby gal...
happy.gif

Dan perm rambut eh? Hehehe... LOL. Nanti Friday i nak tgk. I will pinjam my sis BIG camera and bring ok. So ladies, jgn malu2 dan segan silu ok..

Bonda
you there?
Hey don't buy baby clothes at Mustafa Centre. Pada i, it's quite expensive. Can't even use any 10% membership card like Kiddy Palace.

If I were you, the next time I go to the market, I'll buy the clothes. They always sell 3 or 4 for $10. can even mix and match with the pants. Murah ape. Or if you go to Tanjong Katong Complex, there's a shop in front of Shop & Save selling baby clothes. Kat Toa Payoh pon ada banyak kedai selling baby clothes so if you happen to be around, you can go & check it out. I rasa kat pasar in Jurong should have.

Dan
Wah wah... you dah jadi aunty lagi
happy.gif

Athlete
7 pm at Raffles city surprisingly tak too crowded. the show was on the 4th floor, not on the first floor

Bonda,
You gonna bring an SLR camera is it?
Jangan those big betacam one sudah.

SD,
So how much was the damage at United Sq just now?
Btw, raffles city ada show apa?

athlete
I ended up not going to Utd Sq. Lunched in and my colleague belikan I cinnamon melts, hahaha...
Think I'll go on my way home later...

Raffles city I'm not sure eh... I heard it happening je...

Hi Poofy.. thanks for the advise.. I fikir2 balik pun masa time i beli kan Maya some baju and pants from Mustafa Centre pun harga is about $4.90 each like tat. Since you highlight to me about 3 for $10 or 4 for $10 i guess tu lagi murah kan.. Ok ok..

Kiddy Palace is totally expensive to me.. i mean baju jalan dorang is about $25 and above seh.. and those baju tidur if im not mistaken is about $6.90 ker $7.90 each..

Takper, i got 3 months to go. Now i got a few things i need to do. And i nak share dgn you all..

1) Decluttering
2) Bersihkan Aircon
3) Fix up the wiring in my master bedroom
4) Spray Paint Baby Cot
5) Paint my master bedroom

Athlete, yes.. the DSLR.. the betacam dah vintage ah.. Ingat nk bawak videocam tau.. Maybe i should eh.. videokan korang makan selekeh..

Ti, just got ur SMS, I can't reply pasal hp aku hilmi dah rosakkan, can rcv only..anyway this Friday morning aku pergi kejar Korean idol aku Kim hyun joong kat IMM building, I get bck to u by evening today if I can join u ladies tak, k.

I even apply for the discount card for S$10 to get additional 5%. Understand from the store that new branch was open in Tampines which sell only children stuff. They said is worth to buy now.

You can borrow my card if you need.

Hi Liz...
Alamak kau nie.. handsome sangat ker si Kim Hyun Joon nie.. mari aku google. Eh, kau gi kejar then anak2 kau saper jaga... dah penat berkejaran, meh lah makan dinner sama kita.. jom eh...

Back