ANY MALAY MUMS HERE?

assalammualaikum...
dan selamat mlm pade mummies2 kite yg tgh sebok skarang.. tgh boring nie.. takde org pun pat dlm thread nie.. msn pun takde org.. takpelah.. i tgk tv je lah.. take care ye... ;p

mixedUp (mixedup),
i online now.. tapi not too sure mcmane nak pakai yahoo..

ZuE (momma_zue),
senyap aje... nie mesti sebok update blog.. rajin betol lah awak nie..

Eheeemmmsss (clear throat skit).... salamelekom sumer...

mixedUp,
saper kata MAC takleh install MSN. My colleague bleh apa, tapi cannot install the latest version lah... dia tak kisah so long dapat bertonyeh ngan sesaper lepas werk.

Watie,
kita sonyap sebab smalam kita abis work kul 10.30mlm. Sampai rumah terus "kroooooooook" membuta. Ponat oden nyah, satu hari koje cam nak giler. Then buat design for Father's Day gift... otherwise my eldest son will make noise kalau prezzie tak siap. Amanah anak2, dorang kasik $$$, me yg tukang buatkan special gift for their special father
happy.gif

staff,
sorry to hear abt wat u're going thru now. I supposed it must be a hard one esp when u gotta know that ur most beloved person is having an affair. Anyway the best solution is to "doa and bersabar". Doa pada Allah moga2 the truth will be shown sooner or later. And sabar as u have to be patient to overcome it cos ini sumer datang nya dari Allah. Dia hanya akan menduga pada umatnya yg KUAT DAN TABAH MENERIMA SEGALA UJIAN NYA... wat eva it is, u jus be as normal, a loving and caring momma as well as wifey and insyaallah, setiap kebenaran, ketulusan serta keikhlasan akan dibalas dengan kebaikkan oleh Nya. May Allah smiles upon u and ur kids, now and forever... amin!

ZuE, ye ke? i try tapi dorang kate tak le ke apbende ar.
i nie tak pandai sgt ar install bende2 nie. haha.....
Nanti bile2 free i try lah.

Watie, nanti free masok Yahoo lg.
Bertonyeh kisah lama. haha...
Crite ko sal Suresh buat aku geli ati ar.

mixedUp... a'ah lah nyah! My fren had it install in his Mac laptop.

boo... nyahhhhh!!! kemana ko menghilang nyah. Puas mak mencarik, akhirnya ko menjelma. Kabarennnn...

kaberannnn..alhamdulillah. cuma mum aje baru keluar ICU. Not too good lah...
:+(
i'm glad to be back.
muahhh..

staff,
sorry for my intrusion here but i cannot help but be concerned with your posting. to be quite frank, i really can't believe in this day and age got ppl still wanna use bomoh...for me, this goes against everything we are taught...you have several options if you wanna find out if your hubby is having an affair. 1) hire a PI, but this is VERY expensive (it will cost at least $1,000/day); 2) ask his friends, colleagues & relatives; 3) ask him directly. if your intention is to just find out if he is having an affair, then no need to use bomoh lah. just do some of your own detective work and trust your own intuitions.

and have you considered about what you are going to do once you know for SURE that he is having an affair?

i can understand the pain and frustration you are going thru, and that desperate times do sometimes call for desperate measures. but DO NOT underestimate the power of prayers. insya allah, when you pray to God, he will answer your prayers.

watie, zue, lani
thanks for the advice

fyi, i did send a PI after him and there were evidence. but i am not looking for a divorce and i will not concede to one.

i will keep praying... they are colleagues and hence they see more of each other and for longer hours than he sees me. what he/they do at work, after work.. i dunno. and i only have his words.

i just want to know the things he said,.. whether it is true.. so that i can start to believe him again.

staff,
it's good that you feel divorce is not an option. i fully support you in this area. so if you only have your hubby's words to go on, then trust your intincts. if you have doubts, then investigate further so that your mind & heart can be put at ease. it would be good if you know any of your hubby's colleagues, so that you can ask them.

i tell you something hor. many many years ago when my hubby was working at another company, there was this young girl who was VERY interested in my hubby. so she basically "arrowed" him lah, eg. ask him out to lunch, sometimes ask hubby to help her with her work, saying she don't quite understand, make sure that she and hubby get to work together on projects, events, etc. of course my hubby is the very kind-hearted type, always cannot say no to ppl one, so made her think she got chance lah...she had no idea who she was dealing with ah (ie. me!). the thing is, i am quite close to some of hubby's colleagues, even some of the female colleagues, so they became my spies lah! haha! they reported back to me, and so confirmed my suspicions about what this girl was up to.

i very clever you know (ahem!). i did not confront her directly. i did something even better! i knew for a fact that this girl is quite young (early 20s) just fresh out of poly, and still staying with her parents. and the fact that she's malay, i assumed her parents must be conservative and religious. so i got her home address from my hubby's colleagues, and one day i went directly to her home (while she was at work) and i went to speak to her parents. told them what she was up to, and warned them to get their dd to stop harrasing my hubby and not to cause disturbances in our marriage, cause if she didn't i would get both my parents and hubby's parents involved too. HAHA!!!

from what i heard later, she got HELL from her parents lah! not only kena marah, but i think kena pukul also and threated with being kicked out of the hse and being disowned! suit her face! after that she quit and left the company...

lani
something similar had been done to her ... her mother knows. but this woman.. she is an adult. and there is nothing really her mother can do.
i know his colleagues but all his company functions, he does not want to or like to bring me. so my contact with them is minimal.
i am really at my wits end... thats why i am trying to get divine help.

hi staff,
although i was the one who started the thread, i somehow lost this along the way. glad to be back.
i really feel sorry for you with your current predicament although hats off to you for putting divorce as a non-option. just doa and sembahyang hajat. insyAllah Allah will guide you in your troubled times. Stay strong and tawakal.. take care of your kids, k?

As for Lani,
Let's just say that you are some kind of lady. Way to go!!!

hie semua~!!!!!!!!!!

boo...... Welcum Back~!! hehe.... finally... kesian awak sesat....

Kite nak share recipe kite dgn mak2 semua... hehe..

Custard Egg Tart

(1)
500g plain flour
150g sugar (blended until flour-type form)
250g butter
1 egg
1 tablespoon cold water

Mix all the ingredients in (1) together until become dough.
Bake dough in egg tart mould about 15-20 mins, 170 degrees celcius

(2)
400ml water
300ml evaporated milk
150g sugar (blended until flour-type form)

(3)
75g custard powder
teaspoon vanilla essence
A little water

Mix ingredient in (3) in water until fully dissolve, set aside.
Mix ingredient in (2) over heat until it boils and mix (3) to the boiling mixture.
Always stir the mixture until it turns thick.

Fill the tart with custart, bake in oven for a short while (until custart turns bright yellow).
Leave it to cool and ready for serving.

446256.jpg

amacam?? sedap tak?? haha.. tak tau malu nye aku nie....

kalau mcm nie.. nanti hari raye, bole leh kite tukar2 recipe kuih muih.. hehe...

watie,
boo tak masak lar. hb dia yg chef pat rmh!
ape kata ko masak, kite dtg tolong makan.

Lani, u steady ar!!
Lucky me, hb work in male env.
haha. neway he's not some kind of hunk.
haha....

boo (eleven),
i nie bukan chef lah.. haha... tapi kalau da kene puji.. i anitin je lah.. hahaha...

mixedUp (mixedup),
hubby i pun bukan mane nye hunk.. tapi... ade je pompan2 sesat nak step kenal2... aku bagi kang.. my hubby nye org nie pelawak.. suke buat org ketawe.. ape lagi.. pompan2 kan suke lelaki yg buat klakar.. naseb baek my hubby pun keje in male envt.. cume ade byk abg2 dgn wak2 tue.. haha.. eh tapikan tak semestinye male envt bagos tau.. pat keje die ade jgk abg2 dgn wak2 gatal.. ade kang die psycho laki aku.. hehe..

wah!!! wen i baca, i takde comment.
hahaha...... reali teruk.
esp yg abt the wife panggil call girl utk hb.
hb kata org ni mungkin sadist kot!!

salamelekom...

Watie, amcam XMs? Jgn stress2 nyah, cool... insyaallah pass nyah sebab berkat chat ngan mak tiap2 tengah malam... hihihi

Boo, sorry to hear abt ur mum... i hope she'll be in pink of health soon!

MixedUp... amcam babe? Dah recky camna nak install MSN? ahaks!! Keep on trying babe sampai anda berjaya...

Alya, anak ku Dini baik gerl? Tell DBoy happy belated bday. Ari tu I'm so busy wif work, so tak sempat nak wish.

Lani, remember me? How's ur parents? Kim salam dorang ok nyah...

Otey, nak blogging... StaY iN TuNinG beriBoDy!!! MuacKkkssssss!!!

hi Zue .. dah lama tak dengar...ada orang nak hentam me lagi. tak habis habis seh...accusations after accusations

zue,
of course i remember you lah! the car seat still being FULLY utilised by my dd (who is now 15mths old already) in my parents' car. btw, they scrapped their mercedes and bought the new honda civic, black colour.

Boo,
me SETIA MENANTI pat sini nyah. Takkan tak dengar citer, kan mak slalu hantui korang ngan emails2 mak. Apalah citer ni sampai nak hentam2? Gi telan lah ngan dorang nyah... u tak buat salah, so buat dakkkk ler gerl

Lani,
really? Cepat nyer dia dah 18 mths. i remembered that when i sold u the carseat, she's less than 5 mths rite? Hmmm, org senang2 jer scrap keta and beli keta lain. Mak hampa sebab sampai skarang, mak pakai keta 20 cent nyah... hihihih

zue,
she is 15mths now lah. yah that time she was about 5mths old only. time sure flies eh? the kereta COE dah expire lah, then nak renew very mahal, plus road tax pun mahal. so they scrapped and with the money the got back used it to buy a new car lah. eh, you can fit those 20sen car ah??? LOL!!

YO MUMMIES!!!

Yo zue, actuali i still hvn recce lar. Malas nk downlod!
hahaha..... rasa2 stick to yahoo sudah lar!!! biar ko n watie je celoteh pat MSN!! neway, i cn still rcv yr email almost every day!!

watie, exams lg!! gd luck yah!!

halooooooo semua~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuyoo...
senyap eh.... da lame tak masok... thread nie pun da sunyi memyepi... my exams da abes pun...~~! confident mesti pass nye.. hehe.. kalau tak pass nak kene baya $170 lagi sey.. buang duet aku aje.. hehe...

mane u all pi??? hilang aje?? ade thread laen ke?? keke..

Hi all... Lya nk mengadu can??? ngah stress ni.. mana2 cari kerja dorang nk mandarin speaking!!!!!!! senang tk nk gi belajar mandarin?? arhhhhhhhhhh tolong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nk nangis ni hahhhhhhhhhhh

boo......
amacam lelong?? banyak sales?? hehe.. mcm biz woman tol eh awak nie.. chey.. bole tahan..

Alya (queenalya),
kenape?? wat telah hapen?? cinonet nie mmg BIAS lah~! fed up aku.... nie takble jadi.... eh eh... u jgn start speaking mandarin pulak.. i dat tym carik keje office.. den dey see mi.. pakai tudung.. lagi bias~! den dey giv mi dat kind of stupid face.. as if im not capable enuf.. belum employ belum tau.. bagi kang.. baru tau..

hi watie,memang betul. sometimes this tudung issue is really something. tak nak feel that way tapi it's the reality. macam 2nd kelas citizens. banyak kali dah kena. selalu dia orang ingat i tak boleh cakap inggeris. nanti dah speaking baru melayang. hahahaha...
:+)

btw,
i love doing sales..esp in kids' stuff. best lah. actually, kalau full time tak shiok. main-main aje bestlah. a form of de-stress. i ada baru punye girl's stuff tau. maybe nanti nak join the biz thread lah. tapi nak kena accumulate the baju dulu. hehehe. just for fun. anyway, might be useful cos mak punye medication cost is pretty high.

hi alya,
that's terrible. can't stand it when such things happen to me. then i will normally say something (and about the only thing I know, actually) in bahasa mereka. Lepas tu baru dia orang diam.

Alya sayang, apa dah jadi gal? U still looking for job? I tot u dah nicely in Iman? Anyway, dorang memang camtu. Kalau Kak Mi jadik Lya, i will jus walk away when they are continue to speak in mandarin. Then turn around and pass comment "I tot singapore's 1st language is ENGLISH"... the company bloody low standard!

I come from service industry. @ times when i called company to verify on certain invoices, the receptionist or the person who answered my call speaks TERRIBLE ENGLISH. My God, reputation DROP xia!

Anyway sayang, u be patient ok. Insyaallah u'll get a job soon.

Hey there.. dah lah jgn bebual pasal kerja kat sini smua lya nk panggil ape eh? smua sama age ngan kak mimi ke??? Lya 23

helloooo juzash (juzash)~!
welcum 2 d club... hehe...

Alya (queenalya),
mi baru 21.. hehe.. young mama...

Thks watie(watie),

Wah!! young mama indeed. Me not that young hehehe... gg to b 32 in a mth (wink wink)

2 kids :- 7yrs dd n 4 yrs ds

hi juzash..
welcome..welcome on board the MMC..malay Mums Club.. Hey orang semua.. Check out BubsNBenoit Wearables at biz section...hehehe.
happy.gif

Harlow juzash...
Selamat datang ke Kelab Ibu MelayuZzzzz... jgn malu2 jgn segan2
happy.gif

Ehhh aLya,
kamu mem-promote age kita eh... a'ah, korang sumer sama age ngan saya ke, foreva 24? Lya pun satu, panggil ler me Kak Zue, ini Kak Mi laks... nanti org tahu ni Misha Omar, ahaks!!! Kwang kwang kwang...

Anyway peoplezzzz, tu lawak of the day. Hihihih... MuacKKksksss!!!

ZuE (momma_zue),
wakakkakaka... joke yg terpaling original skali... here's an award... utk cik kak misha kite nie... hehe... jgn marah ye mak.. anak maen2 je...

juzash (juzash),
tgl ane ah?

eh! part mana n bila tu yg awak jadi misha?! heh but definately u can sing or even better den misha seh kak mi! if ziana zain tu ok ah! heehee

watie u 21? jom kita hold hands -the 20ish- mama.. kak mi jgn nk step 24 hahaha

Back