Any Indonesian here? Need advice on travel matters.

banazz

Hi, any mummy/daddy here is an Indonesian? I need advice on travel matters...

My hb n I have intention to bring my helper's family over to Singapore for a short holiday. However, we do not wish to let her know about our intention as we want to find out the procedure and cost before deciding if it is feasible. I have causally asked her what is the procedure and how or where should they go to to apply for a passport if they want to travel but she knows nothing as all those who travelled out are for work and the agent sees to everything.

My helper's hometown is Cirebon and the nearest airport to her place is at Bandung. Hence wonder if anyone here can advise. TIA.

Hi,

You can tell your helper's family to apply at Cirebon custom office (Kantor imigrasi Cirebon).
Here is the address:
Kantor Imigrasi Kelas II Cirebon
Jl. Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa No. 51 Cirebon 45153

I heard now is quite easy to apply for passport, Just go nearest custom and take the form and fill out. The document need to apply for passport just their IC, KK (family card) and birth cert (all copies will do). If without agent, they can do within 3 days and paid only about 125000 rupiah (for 24 pages) or 250000 rupiah (for 48 pages).

Hope this help.

Back