Any good maid for transfer

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking abt it too. However she is quite good with my 18mth gal and i am expecting and giving birth in Dec (that is when her contracts ends). I am afraid that the new one i employed would not be able to handle my gal and 2 dogs.

Pros: She speaks well and able to teach my daughter
- good with the dogs
- ok with hse work (of course not that fabulous)

Cons : she asked abt her the dual hsework

Is it true that MOM has already given exception that maids are allowed to go to 2nd household as long as she is following the kids there to take care of them. If i dun want them to take care of the kid but do hsework is it illegal?

My husband was thnking of increasng her pay to $350 with 1 day off and $380 (additonal 30 to tell her to do hsework in my mum hse).

hi Gina,
It is illegal. If she follows to your mom's place, she is only suppose to look for your kids, but not to do housework. There is a write up in the mom site. You may want to check.

Thou illegal but if maid agrees (make it clear b4 u hire her) + u didnt made her clean 2 houses, I understand fm other mummies it's a workable solution.

going to somebody hse n take care of kids - so u expect ppl cook, mop and clean for the maid since her role is just to keep an eye on the kids - ie go ppl's hse shake leg, watch TV??

<font color="aa00aa">mummies:
my aunt has had this maid for more than a decade but because her 2 kids are in their teens, she decided to let the maid go.
but apparently, the maid has not been happy with her current employer and from the call i received from my aunt this morning, the maid is miserable.

if you are looking for a maid urgently, do PM me.

the maid is filipino and she is in her mid - late 30s. She speaks good english and she can cook chinese food.

She is also good with kids and elderly. she took care of my grand father in the past. as for kids, she has taken care of my cousins and those who return from overseas.

so if you are looking for a maid, pls let me know.</font>

I am thinking of letting my maid go because I think I can do without since youngest is already in upper primary and mom is with me.

She is Indon, 34 years old, not good-looking and is married with young son. Worked her 4 years already. She can cook ok and has previous experience with very young children. Speaks ok english and is reasonable comparied to the young maid I had sent packing before her. The main reason why I don't love her to bits is that she is asking for one day off every month. She uses the handphone but very descretely - only at night before she sleeps. She wakes up on the dot and is rather responsible. Her passport is expire next year so if you are interested, you have to be prepared to renew it next year - if you find her work good, that is.

hi all,
I m looking for an indo maid to work in Batam with us, I m a singaporen and hubby works in batam on a 2 yr contract, I need maid at the end of september. If u have a maid who is going back after completing her contract or any other reason please ask her if she wanna work in Batam (their own country). It would be a great favour u r doing ur maid and myself.

I m unable to find a maid there on my own as i m pretty new there
sad.gif

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

M on the look-out for good transfer maid to take care of family of 3. Must be able to speak English and good with toddler.

Thanks!

Hi, I 'm looking for a filipino maid to take care of my boy - coming 3 years old.

She must hv initiatives, hardworking, LOVES kids and know how to cook. Anyone has maid for transfer or any good agency to recommend.

Kindly PM me, please?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have filipino maid for transfer. Her main duty is to take care of my toddler who is 18mths now. I have her for about 4mths already. She is very attentive to my boy and very patient with him when he throws tantrums. She will read and play with him very well. The reason I an letting her go is because I am taking back my old maid. She is single, pleasant looking, mid 20s. Pls pm me!

Hi,
I'm looking for a Indo maid who can speak English (not very gd is fine), help me with hse chores and look after my eldest baby (11 mth).I'm a SAHM, and am preg. now.Pls email me directly.Tks.
[email protected]

I heard that if I send my maid back to agent, she will have to be penalised by two months pay for the agent to find her the next employer. What if I find a suitable employer myself? How is the procedure for transfer done? Will she be penalised? How much do I have to fork out for the transfer? Cos I feel bad to get her penalised when it was none of her fault for me not deciding to keep her.

Freeze,
Has she completed her loan with the agent? If yes, the only costs to the maid will be the transfer fee to the new employer. The amt varies. It can be as much $500 depending on the agency. If you find her an emplyer and she has completed the loan with the agent already, she does not need to incur transfer fee. Just do the transfer papers yourself or get an agency to do it for you. It shd costs bet $1-200.

Thanks Jasminesym
Thanks for the reply. My maid has finished the loan with the agent. One more question: Do I need to go back to the same agent to do the transfer. If not, any idea which agency charge the lowest for the transfer?

I have a filipino maid for transfer - mid 20s, speaks good english, good with kids. She keeps my 19mth old son well-entertained, and can read to him etc. Housework is fairly ok, needs some training in cooking, but has initiative - like will help pack my son's schoolbag without being asked to. But not really trained in looking after infants, as we did all that ourselves, me being a possessive mommy. She has been with us for 10 mths. Reason I am transferring her is that she doesn't get along at all with my mother. We hired her to help my mom out as my mom looks after my kid and my sis's 9mth old. I personally find the maid ok when she is with us, but she seems to get on really badly with my mom. Think she views me as her "true" employer and unwilling to listen to my mom, so i am constantly getting a earful from my mom. Think she will be much happier and be an asset in a young family. She is trustworthy - doesn't steal, can be left alone at home during weekends, willing to be paid in lieu of day-off as she is supporting a young son. Currently gets $360. Anyone interested please email me at [email protected].. thanks

Hi sorry I've placed the handling of the transfer of my helper with my agent, and she has a client in mind already, so thanks for all the enquiries from a couple of mummies.

Hi, I'm looking for a maid to look after my 13 months old boy and i will be due in April' 08 for my seond baby.

She must be able to speak English and have initiative, hardwokring and love kids.

Pls post here if you should have any. Thanks in advance..

Hi Mummies,

I haf an Indonesian maid for transfer. She has only work for me for less than a mth. Reason for transfer : my DD just doesn't like her coz misses the old maid.. So rite now, I am getting back my old maid and nid to transfer my present maid out.

Maid's name : Lasini 28 yrs old, single.. Has been in Singapore for almost 2 yrs now.. $300/mth with one off day.. Reasonably a good n fast worker.. Can speak english (sometimes nid to speak slower).. Presently she is looking after my 13mth DD and my 6 dogs alone w/o any supervision as I am a FTWM.. Anyone interested can pm me..

Hi Mummies,

I haf an Indonesian maid for transfer. She has only work for me for less than a mth. Reason for transfer : my DD just doesn't like her coz misses the old maid.. So rite now, I am getting back my old maid and nid to transfer my present maid out.

Maid's name : Lasini 28 yrs old, single.. Has been in Singapore for almost 2 yrs now.. $300/mth with one off day.. Reasonably a good n fast worker.. Can speak english (sometimes nid to speak slower).. Presently she is looking after my 13mth DD and my 6 dogs alone w/o any supervision as I am a FTWM.. Anyone interested can pm me..

Hi Janice

I'm intrested to find out more about ur maid experience. Pls pm me. I need a maid urgently.

U don't accept pm.

Hi Janice, is your maid still avail. I'm looking for a maid 1st week of Oct. Pls pm me if she is still available.

Hi Janice, how long experience doe sur maid have? Does she love kids and is she honest? Can I interview her through phone before deciding? Pl PM me if she is still available. Thanks!

Hello, can i ride on here as well?
I am looking for a maid, preferbly Indonesian for my Sister. Pls PM me if any.

Thanks.

Hi, my indo maid is 25yrs old,she dont like baby and only want house work. Anyone? Her pay $320 no off. Stil have loan.

House chores ok,she will find hse work to do but not for baby care. Speak English,2yrs exp in Msia n 2yrs exp in Msia. Eat little.Can PM me if interested. Or going to send her back to agent.Thks.

Hi,
I feel that new maids(those with no prior experience) are good. Most important is to find a good maid agency. I got a filippino maid before I delivered and now that my dd is 6 weeks old, I am very happy with her performance. She has initiative, takes advice well and most importantly, she takes care of my gal very well.
As a first time employer, I did not know what to look for, but the agency I went to was very professional. They told me who were the ones who have kids of their own (so they know how to take care of babies) and those whose English is of a higher standard (so when I talk at rocket speed, they will understand) and made due recommendations.
I am very happy with their services and I feel that a reliable agency will have a pool of good maids and they can be comparable to, if not better than, transfer maids. The name of the agency is Graces Agency, It is a small agency so services are so personal and warm, and they take each client seriously. Have recommended frends to them and all my frens are happy with their maids.

i'm looking for a maid... early next year.... to take care of newborn.... plus a 3 year old boy... but my boy go on full day childcare... need to know how to take care of newborn and cooking..... if anyone got good maid to trf please let me know....

For mummies who are looking for maid agencies, please do not go to Best Employment at Coronation Plaza, 3rd Flr, the owner Ivy is really very unhelpful.She gladly welcome you to transfer your maid within one month as there's a penalty clause and she loves to deal with transfer maids as she can top-up their loans.They have lots of hidden costs and terms.My husband had a bad quarrel with them when he went to collect our maid.Moreover,they do not entertain after sales service, i.e. if you've problems with the new maid they'll tell you to settle the problems with the maid yourself!Tks.

Hi agape2208,
Your setting does not accept PM. Please do PM me details of your agency as i am looking for a maid urgently. Thanks!

Janice, is your maid still available? If yes, please PM me. Thanks!

Hi I'm also looking for a good Filipino/Indo maid who can look after 1 toddler and 1 new born.Pls. PM or SMS me 91774200. Tks. alot

Does anyone know of a trustworthy maid agency? Can give ne contact details pls?
Helping an expat Japanese family to look for one...they have a 5 year old boy.

Thanks.

Hi, am looking for a good transfer maid. Must love young kids, honest and "ting hua". Pls PM me if you have one to let go. Thanks!

hi
i've a indo maid for tsf in Jan08.
been with me for about 9m, need to let her go due to personal reasons. If interested, pls PM to discuss
happy.gif

Posting on my helper's behalf.
Her sister is keen to come back to Spore for employment.
Here's some brief details:

Name: Ma Shoovie
Religion: Roman Catholic
Marital Status:: Widow (with 3 children)
Height: 5 feet
Weigjt 52 kg

Working experience:

1998 - 2001 (Chinese family)
Duties: cooking, general household duties, taking care of bedridden old man

2005 - 2007 (Indian Chinese)
Duties: cooking, general household duties, taking care of 2 kids (1 pri, 1 sec)

Can speak and understand English fairly well. Last drawn salary: S$380 with 1 off day.

Back