Any Good Maid for Transfer asap??

Hi ,

I am looking for a indo maid , cos i am going to send my filipino maid home, due to her attitude.

The maid i am looking for must able to look after my mil and do household and during weekend look after my son.

Hi All

I have a Indonesian transfer maid avail by end Mar2010 (when my new maid arrived)

We have good relationship, but my children cannot really "get along" with her as they are very sticky to me.. she agrees to help me until my new maid arrived.

Basically she can
1) cook (average, sometimes very nice, sometimes not so).. willing to try but she is better in malay food than Chinese food
2) Housework/cleaning wise, she is fast, acceptable (considering she cooks, cleans and take care of my 2 children) But if u are fussy, might not be suitable ..
3)Taking care of children, I kept her for 1 year plus cause I trust she will not beat my kids, although sometime my children very rough and dont want her (that is why im helping her get new empoyer)
4) Her pay SGD350 with one day off to meet her sis(her sis is working here 4yrs and renewing her contract in Apr)
5) Her history (ExSin 2004-2006) with me fr Nov08- till now
6) She requested for transfer cause she prefers to find a family with younger children if possible as she thinks if she can "click" with the children she can take care of them better (that's the reason she give me when she request for transfer)
7)No Loan / English good / Chinese -Little

Contact me at [email protected] or 98590021 for more details or Bio-Data..

I have to state I can only release her when my new maid arrive (ets. by end Mar10), its our mutual agreement..

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She has been looking after my triplets. She can seak and understand English.

Diligent girl. She is 26 years old. Independant worker.

Letting her go because i have another maid and will be a SAHM to look after myself already.

Pls pm me and leave your details if interested in her.

Hi,

Urgently looking for Indo maid transfer.
Able to look after children (5yrs / 7yrs)
Able to cook simple dishes.
General housechores
No off days
Must be caring to children /good attitude

Pls sms 98250552 or PM to me if anyone meet the above.

Thanks alot.

Hihi,

I am looking for a good indo maid with no off day, for transfer.
Married(age:26-35).
Able to take care of children(newborn/4plus old boi) & general housechores.
Must be honest, obedient, clean and diligent.
Appreciate a "homely" type, married.
Can speak english.
I can do cooking..no issue.
She will follow my MIL during the day and we(me & hb) will fetch maid & children from my MIL place, after we knock off frm work.

Will need her in oct/nov 2010...anyone who has a maid meeting the above requirements, please email me. tks!
[email protected]
happy.gif

Hi mommies

I am looking for a good INDO maid for transfer.
No offdays (preferably no handphone)
Married(age:28-35).
Able to take care of 2 years old boy
General housechores and not afraid of dog
Must be honest, obedient, clean and diligent.
Appreciate a "homely" type, married.
English is a plus, otherwise I could speak Bahasa
Cooking is a plus - mainly for my boy, otherwise we both can do cooking..no issue.
Experience (2.5years above) is a plus

Will need her in end July/early Aug 2010...anyone who has a maid meeting the above requirements, please PM or email deny.teguh at gmail.com

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid for transfer in early-mid April. Her profile is as follows:

Religion: Christian

Built: Average

Appearance: Clean, neat and pleasant

Strengths:
- Can cook a variety of tasty chinese dishes and simple western food
- Can do housework without supervision
- Can speak, read and write English
- Strong: good for housework and helping with carrying groceries
- Good with children (can play with them and read stories to them)
- Gentle and good with baby

Expected pay: $400 with one off day/month

She's been working for me since Nov 2009. But she has experience working in SG and Hong Kong in the 1990s.

The reason why I'm letting her go is that we don't need a maid to take care of my baby anymore. Managed to get my mum to help me. So am getting cheaper Indo maid to do housework only.

PM me if you are interested.

Hi, I am looking for a Filipino maid with no off day. Criterias:
Good attitude, honest and homely type.
Good with children (6 yrs old)
Can tutor the kids and be their good companion.
Do housework independently.
Cooking

Please PM me if the above criterias match.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced Filipino (or Indonesian Christian) maid for transfer in May 2010.

Criteria:
Honest and reliable
Can send and fetch kid (age 10) to and from school using public transport
Able to cook
Able to do marketing and housework independently

Main duties are to look after 2 girls (10 and 13), cook for the whole family, and clean the house, no baby or elderly.

I am ok with every Sun off.

Please PM me if you have a good maid available for transfer. Thanks!

Hi Jamie,

My current maid's agency told me that they have a good Filipino maid for transfer. They just got me a good maid a month ago. Pls PM me for contact if you are interested. You don't accept PM.

Hi,

I am helping my filipino maid's daughter get employment in singapore.

Her daughter is 26 year old, married, with a son who is now about 3 years old. Her motivation for coming to Singapore to work is to secure a better livelihood for her family. I understand she is also able to cook simple meals and appears keen to learn. (My current helper can cook local dishes and basic confinement food pretty well, so if required, I am happy to send my helper to train her at your home).

She has no previous experience working in Singapore, but has taken care of her son and also helped to take care of her siblings (she is the oldest daughter) when my maid was working as a domestic helper overseas.

Her mom has been working for me for 1.5 years, taking care of my baby since she was born. I am very pleased with her and therefore try to help her where I can.

I have met her daughter and she appears to be very obedient and the homely type. She was with my 1.5 years old daughter for 4 hours. During which, I observed she was patient with her and seems to like children. She appears to be good with children and my cousins and daughter enjoyed playing with her a lot during the time spent together.

If you are keen, please PM me. I am happy to pass you her biosdata/contact or arrange for a face to face interview during her 2 weeks in Singapore. She is ready to start work immediately.

She is open to all offers.

Thanks
Pam

Jamie C;

My maid's cousin is going for home leave in may, she wish to come back and work for other employer.
She been worked for 4 years with current employer. she do cooking & household chores, fetching primary school kids.
If u would like to know more, pls sms me at 94750665. she is going back this May for a month. I hired my maid on my own without agent. Her cousin also wish that u can apply permit for her without agent.

Hi All

I'm looking for a good indon tsf maid urgently, pls sms me @ 82224121 or PM if you hv one to recommend, thanks

I am looking to transfer my maid from July to October 2010 only, I will take her back after that. I am going away for those month and do not wish her to stay at home by herself.
She is currently taking care of my boy 11 mo and my daughter when she is back from CC, feeding and bathing.
She is Indo and at the moment only been here for 4 months hence still speak little english.
I find her very clean, tidy, willing to learn, honest and homey kind since this is her first job overseas. No Day Off.
Pls pm if anyone is interested. Looking to decide soon what to do with her.

Hi, Im looking for a transfer Indon Maid for July 2010. My current maid is leaving once she finishes her contract as she misses her family.

We're a small family of 3, with an almost 4 yr old child.
Our home is also not so big to clean
happy.gif

I prefer someone who is cheerful and kind to children. Preferably married.
Likes to cook

Im okay with handphone but not during work hours.

Please PM me if you have a good maid to transfer. Thank you!

Hi
Im looking for a good indo transfer maid. No offdays, Preferably married.
Able to take good instructions,looking after a 6 year old boy and do housework.
Pls PM me for details. Thanks

Hi Cicilia,

I don't think it will work out this way for simply 4 months employment relations. If you find her a good one and intend to keep her, I would suggest you to temporary put her at your relative or friend's home till your return or alternatively, send her back to agent for 4 months and you pay for lodging.

I am interested to get an Indo maid, if you would like to transfer her out, do consider to pm me of her details. Thank you.

hi,

searching for a good transfer maid urgently. no preference on nationality.. must know english.. take care of 10mths old baby and cooking for the family.. goes to ah-ma house daily.

please pm or email me at [email protected] or sms 97963642

Urgently need a transfer maid to assisting family member to look after the eldery. Prefer Myanmar or Indonesian. Please contact 96968600 for quick transfer. Thks

hi,

I am looking for a indo transfer maid urgently.
- With previous experience in Singapore
- Able to speak English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- take care of 2 children 8 & 12
- Must be able to cook

Pls PM me.

Hi, does anybody have a good maid to transfer?
- phil/indo
- baby care (6 mths old) and toddler care (2 yrs old)
- basic cooking and housekeeping
- preferably no off days and no handphone
- can speak/understand english
- go to mil's house during day with baby. toddler in half day school

please email [email protected]

thanks!

Hi all,
I found a direct hire maid who's friend is in Singapore on social visit pass and looking for a employer urgently as she will have to go back on 8 august. If anyone you can email her at [email protected] and she can forward the biodata over to you/ let you interview her. The agency I go to charges $450.00 for the full documentation but you have to sent her to Malaysia for a few days, once her IPA is out she can come into Singapore and the Agency will do the rest. I think she's very serious about working as she is a single mother with 2 kids.

The total expense you spend is $450 plus expenses for her to go Malaysia for a few days.

P.S. I am not an agent and I do not benefit from this I just pity her.

hi

i am planning to transfer my maid soon to get more experienced maid. She has been with me since nov 2009 and taking care (main duty) of my 9mths old bb now 18mths. English average. Single about 23yr old indon. No hp. Salary $320.

Housework: 7/10
Taking care of bb: 8.5/10

she feeds and bathes my son and makes him sleep when i am not in sin. My mum in law stays with me and she tends to find fault with the maid. I dowan to take further risks so want to transfer soon and get experienced maid. Abit slow in doing her work but still gets it done and abit forgetful at times. Attitude i must say excellent. Never rude once. Always remains quiet when being corrected.

My mum in law does cooking so not sure her cooking skills. Pls pm me if keen.

am also looking for filipino maid

must be good with children (8 and 2.5yo), housekeeping and managing time.
honest and hardworking, and no attitude please.

if you know someone who can start soon, pls PM. am willing to process transfer myself to save on fees.

Looking for a maid to help with general household chores, 2 children and 1 dog.

Please let me know if you have someone to recommend.

Hi,

Looking for a maid urgently as I am going to deliver my 3rd child in a few weeks' time and I hope to be able to train her up on housework and warm up with my 2 elder kids before I deliver.

Anyone has any good recommendation, please pm me. Thanks in advance!

I am looking for good maid too. Taking care of my baby, doing housework and cooking at times. Preferably religious. Any good maid to transfer to me? Please pm me. Thanks!

Hi
I am looking for a filipino maid (transfer) who is :
(a) capable of looking after a 3 mth old baby
(b) capable of doing the household chores with minimum supervision
(c) can do simple cooking (training can be provided for her)
(d) okay with no day off or 1 day off in a month (flexi; may be nt on sunday cos I dunt have fixed sunday off)
(e) meticulous when handling baby
(f) positive attidue

Anyone with a good maid for transfer , please kindly contact me ...

email: [email protected]

Thanks

Eileen

Hi, Am looking for an indo maid to do housework (mainly) and to take care of 2 kids age 7 & 9, And 1 teenager age 15. Need it urgently by end of this month. She must be comfortable with no off day and no hp. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any for transfer. Thank you.

Looking for transfer maid asap to take care of my boy (2 yrs old), can cook and general housekeeping.

- Worked in sg for working family at least 2 yrs
- once a month off day
- Speak english
- Positive attitude and humble
- Loves children

I can be contacted [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi all,

I need a transfer maid asap.

Must be good in/love/at least willing to learn cooking or and can handle newborn and toddler well. Prefer cheery, love to learn types with gd attitude and character.

Main duties at my home will be general hsework, cooking, fetching the children to n fro presch.

Must speak and understand english.

Pls email me @ [email protected] if you have 1 to transfer out.

Thanks in advance.

Hi!!

Back in the market for a helper again.

I am currently based in Shanghai but will be returning to Singapore in March 2011 to deliver... so I am happy to wait out until March-April for the right helper.

Key responsibilities:
- look after my 2yo who is going to school in Jan 2011 and new baby(due in April) This includes: cooking/bathing/feeding etc.
- Need to do simple household chores when children are asleep or when my husband and I are at home.
- Ability to cook is a bonus but not must

Requirements
- Prefer experience in taking care of children and/or newborns.
- Open to flying between Singapore and Shanghai (I will settle all visas requirements and airfares)
- Prefer no off days but helper is free to take 2-3 hours off every sunday to go church/relax etc. If she needs a longer break, she just needs to inform us in advance.
- Salary negotiable. Please PM me or email me at pamelakang<a >hotmail.com

Thanks!

I'm also looking for a helper, Indo or Filipina is fine but must speak English. Good working attitude and loves kids.

Main responsibilities are to look after my 2 kids age 6 and 2 and send/fetch them from school. No cooking required.

Prefer transfer maid who has finished 2 year contract with Singapore employer.

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid to transfer. We plan to transfer her in mid August. She still has $750 loan that she has not repaid to me.

She is 25 yrs old, married with a 2 yr old son.

She takes care of my 1 year old while my 2 yr old goes to school. She can cook and do housework.

We do not want to have maid anymore as my younger child is also going to school.

Her current salary is $375 with no off days.

pls email me asap.

thanks.

I have a filipino maid for transfer. She had worked for us 5 months. The reason for trsf bcoz my ex maid is comin back to help me look after my baby..she is 40 yrs old and command of english fair and knows a bit chinese,coz she work in taiwan before..

Good..can cook simple chinese food..can look after baby..honest..wash things very clean...can also massage baby if baby is sick or gt phelgm..current salary $370 no off day but stil hv loan to pay..

Bad...have to push her a bit...she can be initiative sum tym..

Hi, I have Filipino maid, 23yrs old with good attitude and can take of young children, She got two children back home. Letting go as my husband n I decided to just put my son in childcare near our place. I am looking for a good employer for her...Interested, please sms me immediately as I am going to return her to the agency on Friday. Her salary is $350 with 1 off day/month. She is trustworthy, with good attitude an good hygiene.My no. is 92391142.

for the agency, they only charge about 800+ including everything, my maid only has 1 month utang from the agency but no need to pay in-advance. Interested, please let me know.

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable maid with experience. I'm willing to give up to 2 off days a month. I have 2 kids aged 4 and 2. General housekeepign work and overseeing the kids. Grandma is at home and will do the cooking but the maid will need to help out with cutting veges and washing dishes.
Please lemme know if you have anyone in mind. Thanks!

hi geet yam (juztamom)

i want to trnasfer my maid. reason transfer: i have two kids, elder 3.5 yo, attendding sch, younger 1yo, with nanny. so I cant afford to pay both party.

my maid:

indo maid, 35 yo
really can cook and take care of chidlren.
house work 7/10

let me know if you need more info.

Back