any good gynaes in the west?

Just a update . I went to Singapore women's clinic (clementi) today. Dr Clifton Chan is very nice and funny. His explaination was very detailed. The consultation fee and scanning cost me $140. I find it very cheap compared to my previous gynae .

Just a update . I went to Singapore women's clinic (clementi) today. Dr Clifton Chan is very nice and funny. His explaination was very detailed. The consultation fee and scanning cost me $140. I find it very cheap compared to my previous gynae .

I'm planning to go SBCC clinic at clementi. Did Dr Clifton inform you his delivery charges?

I was thinking of taking Dr Ben Choey. Heard he's very popular & handsome. Lol.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recommendations. :D

I'm trying Dr Tho at Astra Women Clinic (Jurong East). Hopefully will be comfortable enough to stay through with him.

any good gynaes in the west?

Hello, while you seek out the gynac from the west side that you want to work with. Do note that certain Gynac have certain hospital that they will deliver baby. Should you have a preferred hospital in mind already. You should consider checking with the nurse whether the Dr so & so can help you deliver in your preferred hospital. This will save you the headache of finding a doctor then later find out that the doctor does not deliver baby in your preferred hospital. I am not sure but i am convinced that there should be at least 10 x good gynac who is base in the west side of singapore.

All the best

Back