Any good goldsmith?

Can i know where did you bought ur gold ring? You can bring it back to the shop you bought before or try Poh Heng Jewellery which i personally find this shop to be more reliable and service was good as well. I'm not sure regarding about the price but you can check with them.

Unfortunately, I didn't buy it in Singapore, so it'd be difficult to bring it back to the store.
Have you ever fixed any ring? Will the cost be more than $50?

You can just bring it to any jeweller and ask them for a quote. We've no idea about the repair your ring need so it'd hard to judge.

Unfortunately, I didn't buy it in Singapore, so it'd be difficult to bring it back to the store.
Have you ever fixed any ring? Will the cost be more than $50?

Ohh i see. It will be very hard me to quote the price for you since i guess they will have to check on your ring first.

However i came across this website which she mentioned some reviews. Here is the link: http://www.herworldplus.com/solutio...t-repair-services-dont-throw-it-out-repair-it

"1. A DAMAGED PIANO
We recommend: Chiu Piano.
Besides fixing broken strings, they can also clean sticky keys and remove mouldy stains caused by humidity.Senior project manager Adeline Tan, 35, says that Chiu Piano is reputable and dependable; her piano “is as good as new now.”

Chiu Piano is located at #02-06 Thomson Plaza, tel: 6454-7679.Repair costs include the assessment charge of $35; it will cost $10 to $90 to replace a copper string; rates for cleaning sticky keys start from $500.

2. BROKEN JEWELLERY
We recommend: Poh Seng Jewellers.
Fix broken jewellery hooks and settings, resize rings, and even polish and smooth chipped jade. Pat Lee, 41, a teacher, said that Poh Seng “is a reputable shop” that she trusts. The hook of her diamond bracelet was replaced by a replica of the old one.

Poh Seng Jewellers is located at 227 New Bridge Road, Tel: 6223 8605. Rates range from $10 to repair a hook to a few hundred dollars to change diamond settings."

Back