Any comments on the Agape Little Uni at One North

ss2

Hi, would like to find out more feedbacks on the infant care centre at Agape Little Uni at One North. As I'm considering to place my bb there.
Appreciate if anyone who has place their bb there and share their feedback on this centre.

Hi SS2, so did u eventually put your baby there? I work near there, so I am considering of putting my baby there too.

There are more than 16 cases of hfmd In about a mouth. Hence you can imagine how good the center is. It is very crowded and the teachers are too busy to monitor what is going on. Children are also not reminded to wash hands before eating, simply because the teachers have too many children to take care of.

The principal claims that they have full enrollment and from the attitude I can tell that they are quite arrogant, hence if not happy with the school. There will be plenty of foreigners queuing to place their kids there.

Therefore this is the kind of environment at one north. They claim is one for the best centers but this is the kind of attitude the school has. Hence, parents make your judgement if this is the kind of environment you want your little one to be around.

Last edited:
You can also forget about contacting the directors for feedback as they are the untouchables. When I wanted to meet her, I was told just to speak to the principal. Non of the staff know their whereabouts. And when I finally met up with the ladies. I got a shock of my life, the mmgt behind agape is so close minded and arrogant. And not to say the least.... Very rude. They just told us off to look for another school if not happy with how things are run. When we pointed out some things amiss, they keep saying we are bias. Totally different from the facade they claim the school motto to be

Back