Any blogs on baby?

Hi moms,

This is a blog that i've set up for DS who is currently 7 month old.
www.brianjunsiang.blogspot.com
kao_wink.gif

MTDT

I get blogspot to email me a copy of the postings everytime after I have posted - but it doesn't remail out if you edit the postings.

Look under Settings -> Email

hi mummies
after blogspot request me to upgrade to google version, i have problem downloading from my picasa to the system
picasa has v limited layout on montage, any other sources i can use?
blogspot is it the most user friendly
i thot of changing to another provider

<font face="Kristen ITC"> <font color="0000ff">Amanda</font>,

Tt's wat I tot too but I came across a blog with yearly archive. It was so much neater. Left a message on the blog few wks ago, hopefully e Author will reply me</font>

Hi all,

I started blogging after I had #3 as a way to remember. The childhood years will slip away and before long all I have left are the memories.

I also decided to blog as a way to share stuff that may be helpful to other moms. I'm no expert but I know I learn best from other moms (like through this great discussion forum). Do drop by!

Pilgrim Mom
http://pilgrimparent.wordpress.com

mummies:
does anyone know how to put music on the blog..

i dun mean for the music to play when the page loads..

i just a button to click to play the song. and once the song is done, thats it.. it wont continue.
err... not sure if you know what i am talking about... hee.. not a technical person so cant explain further..

krazy: u only wan it to play once rite??

u can try to find the song in tis webby
http://www.iwebmusic.com/
then there is a option whether u wan the song to keep repeatin or just play once.... then they will give u the code to paste in ur blog's template...

Hope tis helps...
happy.gif

amanda:
thanks for the link...
i will try to find the song on it...

i want to put the song in 1 post. then there is a button to press to activate the song. and once the song is over, it wont repeat itself.
but the song will always be there... as in everytime the button is pressed, the song will play... like a player..of sort.

view some of the mommies blog... wah.. alot of pics.. hmm.. must ask pa pa to take more pics liao..hee....

hi mummies
I just tried to add music to my blog, making the music "come on" when the page loads... Some blogs I come across, the music starts as soon as the page is up. Mine only comes on at least 30 seconds after the page is loaded. Common?

hi kkf
Thanks for viewing.
kekee.. I was born in KKH. You? Perhaps we were sleeping next to each other?

Fellow Blogging Mummies
Any website to share on getting music to put on blog?

Hi mummies,

Do you have problem posting vertical photos but end up in horizontal position? Anyone can advise me? Thanks...
happy.gif

hi all,

I've just created a blog for my lil' princess. I am using livejournal. Would like some assistance from anyone using livejournal. Me not very IT savvy so there are things I am not very familiar with.

1) Can I add a slide show (bearing pictures of my ger) on top of blog's page?
2) How do I add links (of friends blogs/websites) on my blog? Where do I go? I did add some links onto the Tags' page, but it didnt shows up on the blog (when other people view the blog)???

Any kind hearted soul able to help this clueless mummy :p ????

hihi,

can any kind soul let me know how to turn on the counter for the no.of visitors to the blog? i am using blogspot.

thanks in advance!

cheers

Back