AMAZON USA/SG PRIME (Direct/Free Shipping to SG) ~vicky~

NEW PROMOTION

amazon 30% luggage.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/b/?_encoding=...ag=perfmarkbrani-20&ascsubtag=ebs591784160sbe

US$ x 0.70 x 1.35
My bank a/c: POSB savings 049-20327-6
(I have UOB a/c if needed)
Order mode: Post here (preferred) | Send PM | Email
[email protected]

Offer expiry: 11pm, 19 Nov Wednesday

Hi Dominique (parrot)

Both items can ship to SG for free. Total amt: US$27.51 x 1.35 = S$37.14.
Pls notify upon fund transfer. Thanks.

Hi kitty_99sg

Both books above can be shipped to SG for free.
Postage will be arranged as per my email reply. Pls check. Thanks.

CURRENT PROMOTION

amazon 20% shoes 1.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=SND_CC_...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1972285942&pf_rd_i=9538491011

Terms & Conditions
  • This is a limited time offer. Offer expires November 20, 2014 at 11:59 p.m (PT).
  • The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
  • The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
Offer expiry: 1pm, 21 Nov Friday

Hi nonono

Payment received: $40.50
This pair of shoes does not ship to SG directly for all colours as stated in its item page. Pls provide an alternative or your bank a/c for refund. Thanks.

Hi thanks for the prompt reply, I just checked with my own Amazon account but seems like it can be shipped to my Sg address directly? It's shipped and sold by Amazon. Pretty confused here as to how to check!

Hi nonono

I have verified that the item does not qualify for free shipping to SG. The same msg is also displayed in the item page. Thanks.

Hi vincents_wife

Item #1 (Megabloks): eligible for free shipping to SG.
Item #2 (Fitflop): extra 20% discount applies (with US$100 combined order from the same offer), but it does not ship to SG for free as stated on its item page.
Thanks.

Hi moomoo85

Item #1: ships to SG directly, but incurs freight cost.
Item #2 & #3: do not ship to SG as stated on its item page.
Thanks.

Hi Tsmom

Total qty: 3
Payment received: $18.18.
Correct amt shd be S$22.72 (US$16.83 x 1.35). Shortage $4.54 may be topped up when items arrive. Thanks.

Hi jeanni3

This pair of FitFlop is entitled additional 20% off (with US$100 combined order from the same offer), but it is not eligible for free shipping to SG.
If ordered & shipped by vPOST, estimated shipping cost is S$20 +/- (or higher cost if item comes in a box). Thanks.

Hi jeanni3

This pair of FitFlop is entitled additional 20% off (with US$100 combined order from the same offer), but it is not eligible for free shipping to SG.
If ordered & shipped by vPOST, estimated shipping cost is S$20 +/- (or higher cost if item comes in a box). Thanks.

Ok, pls order for me.
So i transfer usd69.99 x 0.8 = s$56 first right?

Hi jeanni3

Item cost: US$69.99 x 0.80 x 1.36 = S$76.15.
Pls inform me once you transfer payment. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Dominique (parrot)

Price of item #2 has increased. Total amt: US$(12.54 + 18.81) x 1.36 = S$42.64.
Pls proceed with your fund transfer if you are confirming your order. Thanks.

CURRENT PROMOTION

amazon 20% shoes 2.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=SND_CC_...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1972285942&pf_rd_i=9538491011

Terms & Conditions
  • This is a limited time offer. Offer expires November 20, 2014 at 11:59 p.m (PT).
  • The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
  • The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
Offer expiry: 1pm Tomorrow, 21 Nov Friday

Back