Amazon Spree (Dreamz) - CGW/Free Shipping (PP/Kovan/Bishan/TPY)

Order has been placed for the following under spree 185:
1) babymaybe (note: item 6 billed at US$6.99, item 8 billed at US$4.55, will require you to top up when shipment arrives)
2) sunflower
3) cutie (kindly PM me your email add to liaise with shipment arrives. thanks!)
4) michele
5) lee05
6) switchgirl
7) zzz (note: item billed at US$6.59. will require you to top up when shipment arrives)

Note: NURA, your item is OOS. have emailed you already.

Current spreeists in spree 186:
1) tessa koh

-- still taking in orders ---

dreamz, still rmb me? previously bot dvds..long time no see...and i am here agn with my orders:

http://www.amazon.com/Pororo-Edison-Training-Chopsticks-Children/dp/B001LXWOCC/ref=pd_sim_k_1
qty: 1
price: USD 9.65

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NNM3HM/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=1278548962&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001R8PCM0&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1AYAPMRD9B9K49J303H8
qty: 1
price: USD8.10

Pls adv total amt to trf. thks!

collection: reg post
happy.gif

Repost:

Order has been placed for the following under spree 185:
1) babymaybe (note: item 6 billed at US$6.99, item 8 billed at US$4.55, will require you to top up when shipment arrives)
2) sunflower
3) cutie (kindly PM me your email add to liaise with shipment arrives. thanks!)
4) michele
5) lee05
6) switchgirl
7) zzz (note: item billed at US$6.59. will require you to top up when shipment arrives)
8) neuc

hi win
nice to hear from you again!
happy.gif
total: US$17.75 x 1.31 = S$23.25. pls proceed to transfer and update details once done. each item's shipping charge should only be a few S$ only coz very small and light.
happy.gif

hi rose_tham
thanks lots. order captured. shipment generally takes about4-6 weeks to arrive once orders are placed. you don't accept PMs. can you PM me your email add that i can laise with when shipment arrives? thanks!
happy.gif

hi winnie
yes, have free super saver shipping (means free USA domestic shipping). but you still have to bear international shipping charges for the item which is pretty bulky. pls reconsider. thanks!
happy.gif

dreamz, thks for the reply
happy.gif

here's the pymt details:

To Account POSB Savings
033-21706-4 dreamz
Amount S$23.25
Transaction Reference 7464529662

spree 176 shipment has reached. shipping charges for this shipment is somewhat higher than the norm. will be providing detailed breakdown and screen capture in the tabulation. kindly give me a few days to update all spreeists in this batch. thanks!
happy.gif

Nick : elchwong
Email: [email protected]

URL: http://www.amazon.com/Klean-Kanteen-Stainless-Steel-Bottle/dp/B0019N2DO8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Item name: Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Size: 27ounce
Shape: Poly Loop Cap
Col: Active Pink or Reef Blue
Quantity: 01
Price in USD: 16.14

Total no. of items = 01
Total Price in SGD = USD16.14 x 1.31 = SGD$21.14

Collection mode: Bishan

Payment details:-
21 Feb 2012 10:19 PM Singapore
To Account POSB Savings 033-21706-4 dreamz
Amount S$21.14
Transaction Reference 7467842791

Hi
Yes, still taking in orders. My kids are not well at this moment so unable to reply to posts for now. Will reply when time permits. So sorry for the delay.
happy.gif

hi all
just to alert that for some reasons, my email replies to spreeists who are using HOTMAIL accounts always seem to be rejected/bounced back. i am not sure why. thus, if you didn;t hear from me, kindly use another email account (if you have) to email me again. thanks!
happy.gif

raymummy
i have replied to your email (hotmail) but email has bounced back. pls use an alternative email add to liaise with me. thanks!
happy.gif

hi ashmummy
item weighs 1.2 pounds so est. int. shipping charges: S$11+/-.

total est. cost: US$42.34 x 1.31 = S$55.46. + S$11 = S$66.46

hi lyn123
item has domestic shipping charge of US$5. est. int. shipping charge: S$6-S$8. pls reconsider in view of domestic shipping charges. thanks!
happy.gif

spree 176,177,178, 179 shipments are here already. kindly give me a few days to work out shipping charges. swamped by packages at home with kids who are down with flu n fever n new maid to train. thus, reponse maybe somewhat delayed. pls be patient. thanks!
happy.gif

joco
i have replied to you already. pls advise me if you are able to receive my email from your hotmail account. i seem to have problems sending out emails to hotmail account people. thanks!
happy.gif

hi powerpuff
info as per below:
1) has domestic shipping charges of US$4.99. est. int. shipping charge: S$8+/-. (weight is listed as 1 pound, not sure if its indeed that heavy as i have not seen it before)
2) has domestic shipping charge: US$4.99. est. int. shipping charge: S$8+/- (same as no.1).

pls reconsider your orders again. thanks!
happy.gif

joco
my email to you bounced back. okie... am a bit frazzled by it. i have no idea why i am not able to send out emails to hotmail users....
sad.gif

Back