Amazon Spree (Dreamz) - CGW/Free Shipping (PP/Kovan/Bishan/TPY)

hi ttmom0508
shipment generally takes about 4-6 weeks to arrive. chances not high that it would reach end of this month. cannot promise you on that as it all depends on how fast/slow amazon sends the orders out and when they reach CGW.
happy.gif

hi isabelle
item 1's est. int. shipping charge: S$2-S$3
item 2's est. int. shipping charge: S$1-S$2
item 3's est. int. shipping charge: S$10-S$14 (weight: 1.3 pounds)

Order has been placed for the following in Spree 108:
1) ginack (note: belt OOS, will use excess to offset shipping)
2) Ukhti23
3) aoife
4) yi zhen
5) micyeo

Hi dreamz,

thx for info on shipping. Will not get the one with $10+ shipping, only the 2 items i posted earlier.

Transfer made, but from OCBC so it may not show up immediately.

Reference No. 20110309072805
Date 09/03/2011 05:49
To Account amazon dreamz 033217064
Amount SGD 24.99
Transfer Type Immediate

Hi Dreamz,

I have rec my 2 x Ped Egg Pedicure Foot File. But may i know how come is 2 different kind? one set with the brand written on it and c/w handle. whereas another pce is brandless and is round type w/o handle? Any idea why this way? change of version??

No worry, I am fine with the items as both i can accept but just wondering how come this way?
happy.gif

and worst is...now i check the price...is from US$6+ to US$2 only! :S

hi piggy_77
your item has domestic shipping charge of US$6.49. also, weight is 3 pounds. very heavy. est. int. shipping charge would be over S$30. pls reconsider, not worth to order. thanks!
happy.gif

hihi sinkor
oh...i didn't notice there was a difference... tot it was the same. both packaging like the same leh... maybe its change of version? price of some products in amazon.com tend to fluctuate day by day...

Hi,

1. Date of transfer : 10/3/11
2. Total amount transferred : $14.72
3. Transaction Reference :6588903751

Thanks. Hope that it comes soon.
happy.gif

cheers.

Just checked and the price is actually USD$10.08 so I guess the difference can be used to top up the int'l shipping. Thanks!

Nick : tequilaneat
Email: [email protected]
URL: http://www.amazon.com/SmallWorks-BrickCase-iPhone-Verizon-Clear/dp/B004GUI2DW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299897520&sr=8-1
Item name: SmallWorks BrickCase for iPhone 4 - Verizon and AT&T (Clear)
Quantity: 1
Price in USD: 19.99

Total no. of items = 1
Total Price in SGD = USD$19.99 x 1.35 = SGD$26.99

12 Mar 2011 10:40 AM
From Account POSB Savings
tequilanea
To Account POSB Savings
033-21706-4 SMH-dreamz-amazon
Amount S$26.99
Transaction Reference 6592370770

Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 0.6 x 2.4 inches ; 0.6 ounces
Shipping Weight: 1.1 ounces

My item is eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Guess the shipping won't be too ex ya...

Hello Dreamz,

I am thinking of ordering the below 2 products. Can let me know the estimated shipping charges please?
happy.gif

Item 1: Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Hair Mask
URL: http://www.amazon.com/ALTERNA-CAVIAR-Anti-Aging-Treatment-Masque/dp/B0016LFIQI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&m=A3M6LMPEA1PLDN&s=generic&qid=1299934643&sr=1-4

Item 2: Clearblue Easy Pregnancy Test
URL: http://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Easy-Pregnancy-Test-5-Count/dp/B00471WQ4Q/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1299934858&sr=8-6
Size: 5 EA

Thanks.
happy.gif

hi ttmom0508
thanks lots. order captured. do note that some products in amazon tend to have their prices flunctating. will update again at time of order if price differs according to what was first indicated on this post. thanks lots!
happy.gif

hi bean bean
your item is by target.com so have domestic shipping charges of US$4.98. perhaps it is better that you get from target.com sprees instead? coz not cheap once factor in domestic shipping charges already.
happy.gif

hi tera
item 1 weighs 1 pound, so est. int. shipping charge about S$10+/-. item 2 very light, est. int. shipping charge about S$1+.
happy.gif

hi nlh
items can be shipped but i cannot take in those items coz cost value is US$100 on average and each spree cap is capped at US$200 or so. if i take in your order, i cannot combine more items to share out the base shipping charges thus spreeists have to bear more base shipping charges.

secondly, dimensional weight of each bag is listed as 3 pounds.... which is quite bulky.... est. int. shipping charges would be S$30+ or so just for 1 bag.

if you still wanna order, i can include the 2 bags as just 1 order specifically for you as total value is US$195. but that means that you have to bear international shipping charges solely on your own already...

do pls reconsider again. may not be worth to order lor... thanks lots!
happy.gif

thanks lots!
happy.gif

thats great! thanks dreamz... *jumping with joy* hope you will get enough orders for batch 109 soon.

cant wait to receive the iphone4 case heehee... btw usually how long will it takes for the shipment to reach SG?

Back