Amazon Global FOC shipping (Cityhall/Esplanade/Buangkok/Sengkang/Changi City Point)

reneetang

Accepting order from Amazon for free shipping items to SG only.
Will close batch by batch once it hits USD125
Waiting time: 2-3 weeks after order placed

T&C:

1) No refund/Cancellation after order placed
2) I am not responsible for wrong/faulty items sent by Amazon (I will help to check with Amazon for you)
3) I am not responsible for delay of the shipment by Amazon
4) I reserve the right to call of the spree if response is poor
5) Refund will be made within 3 days
Please join only if you are agree with the T&C. Happy spreeing

Payment :POSB Savings: 188-35927-2
Exchange rate: 1.33 (will adjust if the exchange rate is higher),

Collection:

1) Weekday lunch time at Cityhall Or Esplanade MRT
2)Weekday lunch time at Changi City Point shopping center (Opposite Expo)
3) My place at Sengkang (by appointment)
4)Sengkang MRT weekday after 6PM

** For bulky items, please collect from my place at Sengkang.

For those who cannot post here, you can email me at [email protected]

Order format:
Nick:
Collection:
Email address:

Item 1:
Name:
URL:
QTY:
If price increase: Proceed/Drop (Or please let me know how much you are willing to pay)
Price in USD:

Item 2:
Name:
URL:
QTY:
If price increase: Proceed/Drop
Price in USD:

Total price: USD*1.33 (will adjust if Amazon exchange rate changes)

Last edited:

Hi, i tried selecting the option and it seems it is eligible for the free shipping and can be shipped internationally.

Hi fangy,

Items must be sold by Amazon to entitle for free shipping. The shoes is sold by what's hot , a third party. Thats why shipping fees applied. I tried to add ur shoes into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. It cost sgd 66 shipping fees for your shoes. U will only see the shipping fees before the payment.

Thanks,

Renee

Hi bear bear,

Only the spyro and the giants book is eligible for free international shipping.. the other two items dont ship outside US.

Regards,

Renee

Hi, Renee,
This is Amanda
Collect from your sengkan

Item 1 :
Name. : Melissa & Doug deluxe 10pc Alphabet Nesting Stacking Blocks
URL. :
http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-...toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1390452752&sr=1-14

Qty. : 1set
Price. : Us$ 11.99

Item. 2
Name. : Kidoozie Super Spiral Play Tower
URL. :http://www.amazon.com/Kidoozie-Supe...id=1390487786&sr=8-2&keywords=Swirl+ball+ramp
Qty. : 1set
Price. : US$ 26.57

1st time buying. Hope I got it correct. Email me to let me know .
Thank you,
Amanda

Last edited:
Hi Amanda,

Your first item is eligible for global free shipping, second item can only be shipped within US. You can scroll down to the product detail page, it indicated only ship within US.

Please proceed payment 15.83sgd to my account. And let me know once transfer is done.

Thanks,

Renee

Hi mommyof5,

Your item is eligible for free shipping.. please transfer sgd 9.94 to my account and let me know once is done.

Thanks,

Renee

Hi bear bear,

All your items are eligible for free shipping.. pls transfer sgd 18.12 to my account. Let me know once is done.

Thanks,

Renee

Hi joctk,

Do you still want to order your cream? If yes pls transfer sgd8.96 to my account and let me know once transfer is done.

Thanks,

Renee

Hi,

Had trf as below.

To AccountPOSB Savings
188-35927-2 reneetang
Transfer Currency and Amount S$18.12
Transaction Reference12015954433

Dear mikki1987,

Unfortunately this two also not shipped to sg. You can use this two methods to check whether your items are eligible for free global shipping:

1) after you searched your item, scroll down to the left bottom menu, and check the box "Amazon Global Eligible", this will Normally give you the result for all the free global shipping items. When i search your item, the Amazon global eligible options does not even pops ip, that means your items are not eligible for free shipping.
2) the item should be sold and shipped by Amazon. (Your two items are both sold by a third party seller)

I have attached two screen shot for you, for better understanding.

Renee

Attachments

• IMG-20140124-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20140124-WA0013.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 138
Mikki 1987,

U need to make sure you see this option, and select only the items after the results been filtered. but sometimes not 100% accurate, you still have to see whether the items are sold and shipped by Amazon. I will double confirm whether the items are eligible or not.IMG-20140124-WA0012.jpg

Hi bear_bear,

Payment received with thanks. Can you advise if the price is increased when i place order, shall i go ahead, or do you want to give me a limit for the total amount you would like to proceed? Also, please let me know your collection location.

Thanks,

Renee

Hi hugomum,

Yes your item is eligible for free global shipping.. please proceed with payment and advise once done. Please also indicate your collection location.

Thanks,

Renee

Hi hugomum,

Please also let me know if the price increased when i am placing order, do you want to proceed? Or please give me the max amount you would like me to go ahead.. please transfer 39.47sgd to my account.

Thanks,

Renee

Dear all,

Batch 1 placed.
Delivery Estimate Friday, February 7, 2014 - Wednesday, February 12, 2014 by 8:00pm
Kindly provide your pick up location, will update you once the order is here.
Order details attached:

Attachments

• AmazonBatch1.JPG
    AmazonBatch1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 161

Hi Suzanne,

Seems like your items all eligible for free shipping. However, please check and provide me with the color and size, for the first shoes, i cant find any size available for the pool color u selected.

Regards,

Renee

Thanks for your reply. I'm still considering about it. Coz I'm not local, I'm from KL, Msia.
If I order with you, it seem need go through lots way. I only come Singapore during CNY.

Dear all,

Still accepting orders, for free shipping items ONLY. No vpost items. The exchange rate has been increased to 1.35. As charged by Amazon.
The size i am looking at is 31M EU

Hi autumn_tan,

Your shoes is eligible for free shipping. Please indicate the color, and pick up location. And proceed with payment. Please be informed, the Amazon exchange rate is now 1.35. Thanks,

Renee

thanks reneetang.

Nick: Autumn Tan
Collection: Either your place at Sengkang or Sengkang MRT
Email address: pm you

Name: Pediped Flex Sahara Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid)
Size: 31M EU 13-13.5M EU US
URL: http://www.amazon.com/pediped-Sahar...=1390640683&sr=8-5&keywords=pediped+flex+boys
QTY: 1
Color: Brown
If price increase: Proceed/Drop (Or please let me know how much you are willing to pay)
Price in USD: $32.50

Price in SGD: $32.50x1.35 = $43.88

Payment details:
To AccountPOSB Passbook Savings Account
188-35927-2 reneetang
Transfer Currency and AmountS$43.88
Transaction Reference12024066217

Back