Amazon free international shipping only

Hi Annmiko

I would like to order this shoe:
http://www.amazon.com/pediped-Naomi...425885575&sr=8-13&keywords=pediped+girl+shoes
Color: Black

in sizes 26 EU and 33 EU

Pls let me know how much to trf..

thanks very much!

Hi quackers,

Size 26 EU is eligible for free international shipping. Size 33 EU is not eligible for free international shipping. Let me know if Size 32 EU is suitable or not. If you are getting both pairs, it would be USD49 x 2 x 0.8 x 1.4 = SGD109.76. If you are getting only one pair, it would be USD49 x 0.8 x 1.4 = SGD54.88.

Hi xuans_mummy, quackers and Jenny's friend (Spree #33)

Your orders were placed with Amazon.com. Please note the following:

xuans_mummy - Item 1 drop as requested. Item 2 and 3 ordered. Item 2's price increased by USD2. Refunded $12.73 to you for Item 1. Pending USD2 x 1.4 = SGD2.80 payable upon collection.

quackers - all 2 items ordered with additional 20% discount.

Jenny's friend - 1 item ordered with additional 20% discount.

Your items are due to arrive by 25 Mar - 1 Apr 15.

USD56.02 more to close...

Additional 20% off selected shoes/handbags/wallets ending today at 1130am.

All in this link are eligible for additional 20% discount but not all for free international shipping so I can check for you if you see anything that you like ;)
http://www.amazon.com/l/10961388011/ref=amb_link_430919742_3?_encoding=UTF8&rh=p_6:ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1Z65GNAS5D9X8QR435WY&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=2050950402&pf_rd_i=B00P2RRD4C

Example of items eligible for additional 20% discount and free international shipping
Melissa shoe: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NG...pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=melissa+shoes

Dear Huimin90, stardust25, Jenny and Joyful_tee (Spree #36)

Your orders were placed with Amazon.com. Please note the following:

Huimin90 - 1 item ordered

stardust25 - 1 item ordered @ USD23.99

Jenny - 1 item ordered with additional 20% discount

Joyful_tee - 1 item ordered @ USD24.99

Your orders are due to arrive between 30 Mar - 6 Apr 15.

Hi chocowaffle,

Welcome back! Only item 1 is eligible for free international shipping but it has no stock at the moment. Amazon will notify once it has stock if you order it. Based on past experiences, such no stock items can wait for 2-3 months upon placing orders.

For your Item 2 and 3, they are not eligible for free international shipping as they are not sold by Amazon though fulfilled by Amazon. To be first eligible for free international shipping, the item has to be sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com.

I see... Thanks for checking :) for item no 1, are all colors OOS? For item 2 and 3, what is the estimated intnl shipping cost by comgateway?

I see... Thanks for checking :) for item no 1, are all colors OOS? For item 2 and 3, what is the estimated intnl shipping cost by comgateway?
Hi chocowaffle

Yes all colours not in stock now. The date that it will be in stock is on 7 May 15.

For item 2 and 3 the estimated international shipping charge by comgateway is usd6.52 each.

Hi, I went into the website just bow. And it stated that there are 3 qty left in stock for item 1. It is for iphone 6 plus. Please can you check again? Thanks!

Hi, I went into the website just bow. And it stated that there are 3 qty left in stock for item 1. It is for iphone 6 plus. Please can you check again? Thanks!
Hi chocowaffle

Yes it's in stock but not sold by Amazon. It's by another seller so no free international shipping charge.

Back