Amazon #27 - raf plc/sembawang

batch 96,97 & 99 via FOC intl shipg ready for collection, pls chk yr email/IM for meetup timings

babyink: yes, yrs will b submitted as well

christinayeo: item elig FOC intl shipg, pls adv as gonna submit FOC intl batch likely today/tmr

batch 103 submitted via vpost for:
-elina: flosser px inc frm 55.75 to 56.99, collect diff wif shipg
-rachelclk: cup ok
-minanas: spec ok
-babyink: bag ok

hi qi payment made

To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
058-55028-0 qi7
Transfer Currency and Amount S$5.31
Transaction Reference 13364833368

chuckiesss25: item is considered oversized so no FOC shipg. estd shipg is S$20+-

submitting FOC intl shipg batch in short while

Hi,

need to check with you, the item below is it with free shipping? If not how much?

And sorry can i order thru you?

Thanks

best rgds
karin

annkarin72: oni item 1 elig, item 2 & 3 not elig. estd vpost shipg for item 2 & 3 is S$7+- each

tomatoes: estd vpost is S$5+- unless the cover comes in casing then could cost S$7+-

annkarin72: usu shipment takes abt a mth for vpost. as for the calculations, juz trf the cost to me first since shipg is estd can oni cnfm wen loots rch not not cnfm to be exactly per my estimation

vivien yeow: both items considered oversized so not elig FOC intl shipg

stevy: item 1 considered oversized so not elig FOC shipg
rest r books so r elig FOC intl shipg

From AccountPOSB Passbook Savings Account
109-15370-2
To AccountPOSB Passbook Savings Account
058-55028-0 qi7
Transfer Currency and AmountS$97.88
Transaction Reference13374042433

batch 104 submitted via FOC intl shipg for:
-christinayeo: yr teether inc px to 20.38 frm 19.35, yr mel heart shoes cant ship to SG FOC, the other style is ok
-bridetob06: plc yr boots frm skechers wif 20% off
-blossombelle: ur umbrella considered oversized so not elig FOC intl. oso tried submitting the fan but it inc px by more than $5, will monitor again n submit if it goes down unless u dun wanna wait
-sl_camel: ok

babyink: yes, yrs will b submitted as well

christinayeo: item elig FOC intl shipg, pls adv as gonna submit FOC intl batch likely today/tmr

Hi sorry can you let me know which batch am I ? Can't seem to find in the thread , thanks

Qi7, I would like to cancel order if u haven't ordered mine. Will use the $ to offset my recent tcp shipping.

So I cannot order the umbrella even if I pay for the shipping. Btw I forgot to include the Red colour for the umbrella. OK for the price increase for fan. I Can wait.

blossombelle: I can submit the umbrella under vpost batch for u, ie u haf to pay for the shipg ya

blossombelle: estd vpost shld be S$20+-

caro12: noted

jamesbond: estd vpost shipg for the bag is estd $20+-, shld b closing batch by end of the week

Hi,

When do I need to confirm the order with you? And if I missed this order, when is your next spree.

Sorry

Thanks

Best Rgds
Karin

annkarin72: yes, pls trf pymt so i'm aware that u r keen to join the spree. for the next foc intl batch, likely to close end of week as well

Back