Air purifier

Can't take the haze? Unable to breathe properly? No worries. I have the best air purifier to help you with all kinds of problem you are currently facing. It's also being certified under NEA for the best award. Even hospital is also using it. Dun hesitate to PM me for more info. It's good and best for you and your family ESP with the little ones around.
happy.gif

How is atmosphere compared to Honeywell or novita? For this price I can buy 3-4 sets of Honeywell/novita, think it over price!

I heard from one friend that Novita is effective but noisy so not so conducive to use at night. According to my other friends, Atmosphere is quiet cos they use at night in the kids' room.

Actually my friend says atmosphere is selling at $2150 member price. $2688 is retail price. Join member only $69 so can save some money.

Actually my friend says atmosphere is selling at $2150 member price. $2688 is retail price. Join member only $69 so can save some money.

Sorry to ask Jo. Since u can afford over 2K worth of item, how come you are looking for 'bless' free items like sarong & baby items in here?

U are due for delivery soon for your 1st baby, isn't it?

Congratulations! All the best in having a smooth delivery. Pls ignore my comments. If you are indeed a single young mum, we will definately help u in any way we can.
happy.gif

I can help to order
Honeywell 17000, price $488 from US. Delivery on 2/Jul .
Honeywell HFD310, $588, deliver on 28/jun
I am not making $, earning credit card point only.
Have order these for my 3 bedroom
Have to pay me 30% first

pm me if interested

Hey, I have the NAP301 brand new in box with warranty and selling at just $450 (U.P. $499) with free delivery. And also the NAS6000 at just $859 (U.P. $899) with free delivery! Text me now at 91908444 to reserve!

Back