Agape Little Uni @ Serangoon

hey iggy!

haven't got the photos but did the PTC last Sat. Just submitted the withdrawal form today.

btw, how did they arrange the refund for you? I heard from my gf whose son last day was 31-Oct but till now did not get the refund of the deposit!

also, did you request to get the bed back since it was stated that it will be given to us upon withdrawl? I know the bed is useless but I'm just concern the school let the new students re-use the old bed? I cannot imagine poor new students using old beds!

hi bbwow,
I insisted to know when the refund will be via email & shah replied will process on last day then get it in 1 week. Suggest you email too so you have in in black & white.

Will be asking to take the bed back on last bed since already paid for it. The bed is useful if you can use it in the new school. Or if kid is having fever at home, can use as it is quite comfy & airy.

ms sha said the same thing to my gf in email. but till now, she did not get her refund. I have ms sha email in writing about the refund on last day also. so you must really follow up closely with her and ensure they issue the cheque.

Hi there, I'm thinking of transferring my child from current cc to agape at serangoon. How's the situation there now?

Back