AAAdvice: Any mummies send ur kids to CHERIE HEARTS??

chanel82

I need reviews on CHERIE HEARTS..
Care to share in which branch did u send ur kids to??
Hw gd or bad is it??

Any1 gt reviews ESP KIM KEAT and SIANG KUANG Branch??

Many THANKS!!! =))

Hi

My #1 is in CH nature land at YCK and so far I'm liking what they do for my kid. I can't comment on the branches that you are enquiring on because they are a franchise edu/CC centre and thus different owners may have different management style.

In general I like their curriculum and I like how thr teachers keep the children engaged.

Hi Adelyn.. Thks 4 ur feedbck..
happy.gif
)
Iv alrdy posted in WTA.. seems tat CH got many good reviews... So far, those mummies who replied are frm different branches n wat they replied are all good reviews abt CH thou CH are franchised...

I still cant get reviews @Kim Keat..
Nvm..
happy.gif

Seems tat CH not bad
happy.gif
)

Thanks for yr time Adelyn
happy.gif
)

Hi. Both my 1 yr old and 3 yr olds are currently at cherie hearts @ gombak.

They used to be good. But many of the good teachers left recently due to change in centre supervisor.

Except for abt 4 teachers who are good, the rest of those who are stil with the centre are no good. Either too young/inexperience or impatient. They behave especially nice during send in and pick up hrs. But during curriculum time, they are impatient and rude with the kids.

So it is dependent on teachers actually. We r also thinking if to change centre for our kids. Exploring Carpe Diem.

Back