A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

wendypooh

what a nice EDD...
happy.gif

I am not sure lar..my temp dropped 0.2 today. Though still consider higher than my usual temp..but <sigh> dun pin high hope..maybe AF coming soon..

Sorry for my MIA again.......

<font color="0000ff">yannie</font>
since u have regular cycle, u shd start BD on CD09 and stop ard CD17 to play safe.
Is ur CM on CD10 watery or stretchy??

<font color="0000ff">mie2</font>
so have u consulted any doc regarding ur irregular menses??

<font color="0000ff">orange</font>
do u mind telling me ur normal cycle range?? irregular or regular??

<font color="0000ff">kissbb</font>
what do u mean by sometimes 3weeks and sometimes 1mth??

<font color="0000ff">wendypooh</font>
hehe..... so good to have a Christmas bb!! But i thk most people will deliver early rite??

u dun mix up sticky with stretchy hor. Its urs consider stretch or stick?? Cos stretchy are those like egg white that is able to stretch for abt 1 or 2inch. Sticky are normally those like those abit harden glue..... Hope u able to get what i mean.

hi ladies,

I am on MC today. diagnosed with gastric flu. sigh... Has anyone had this before? does drinking water make you pukey?

ur AF comes every 3weeks means ur cycle only 21days! Its consider very short rite??
Well.... the best method is to observe ur CM. When u are having those watery CM, u shd start to dance. U are in ur most fertile phase when u are having those stretchy CM like eggwhite.
U can also try charting ur temp to see if u have ovulate for that month.

<font color="0000ff">Tuffy</font>
me had gastric flu 2years back ard CNY time! Thats very terrible.....!! Me had MC for nearly a week..... and had lost abt 5kgs......cos not much food intake

U dun take bread and noodles cos it all contains those "fa" powder. And it will make ur stomach bloated. Just stay away from stuffs make from flour......

I thk i just simply have no appetite at all..... not even drinking water.... But i do have craving for orange juice but doc dun let me take.....

So how are u feeling now?

hi lilac,

yesterday and this morning - I had v bad body ache. Like the whole body is falling apart. now, it's slightly better. The fever seemed to have subsided a bit. not much appetite. Felt pukey whole of yesterday but din puke. this morning, still a bit pukey but not as bad as yesterday. but I noticed that the pukey feeling comes on shortly after I drink plain water. Am in a bit of dilemma cos I need to drink water to cool my body down from the fever but it makes me pukey. Think i will go take a shower and see if it helps.

hi lilac
today is my DPO11, CD28
My last cycle, I have DPO13 with CD27.
So, my AF might comes anytime...or delay until CD31..

i dun feel good today...Lower body start to cramp a bit..stomach still very bloated..<sigh> Actually, pretty similar signs which I had last cycle..especially my temp has just dropped 0.2 today..so, chance becomes slimmer liao...
sad.gif

Tuffy
I constantly have gastric flu as I have gastric problems. I can understand how uncomfortable you are now. Take care yea...

hi kissbb,

think u better start temping soon - to see if you have short luteal phase, which u should see doc.
Or it may also be that you ovulate very early, so u got to catch the boat earlier if it is the 3 week cycle.

wah, i got very bad sore throat today and bbs very painful..later going to see gynae for checkup

we are starting charting this month
also have a appt with gynae this sat to do a checkup .. see anything wrong or not *touchwood*

thanks lbs. I felt much worse yesterday. So it's a good thing that I feel better now. Or mabbe it's cos I am at home and not at work - that could be another factor.
happy.gif

lbs,lilac,
well the EDD seem to be nice but the date are subject to change, maybe early or late, so now too early to say.will keep u all update. yest when i go see doc i so "pai seh" the doc tease me tat i'm a fast worker, govt will give me an award. according to him the last time i did the body check up i was alry pregant just tat too early to detect. as per him yest the bb is 4 week 4 day

lbs,
i have all those sytom tat u mention a week ago and i tot but AF coming oso, so u might have chance

tuffy,
pls take great care of your health and rest more.No wonder yest u mention u very tired, the virus is attacking u alry yest.

wendypooh..

yeap..hope so too but dun pin high hope lar..

Though, it would be exceptionally a blessing to me if I really conceived as I would know the baby is 'made' in the house in the room my hubby grew up..hahaaa..

I think if my temp still stay high till Sat, I would test then..

Thks for your clessing!!
happy.gif

hi wendypooh,

thanks! I will get some good rest at home. Just hope that this virus doesn't affect my chances. hai...

Hi lilac,

sharks! now i am totally confused with glue like CM. The CM i usually notice is one big chunk and come to think of it very much glue like. sharks!!! if i fail this month, got to start to learn how to watch my body changes (CM) closely.

thanks for your explantion. by the way, at what stage of the cycle does glue like CM appears?

Tuffy, take care of yourself. Can try to boil some rice and drink the boiled rice water.

u know how an eggwhite looks like rite?? When u are in ur fertile phase, u will have CM that looks like that.

If u having those sticky sticky chunk of CM, thats not ur fertile phase. But after these sticky chunk, ur CM will slowly turn to watery and then stretchy. Uve gt to observe ur own CM changes cos what im having might not be what u will be getting too. As no one individual is the same!
happy.gif

Normally after AF, u will be dry for few days.... then sticky..... then change creamy and then to watery and lastly will be eggwhite CM(stretchy).

<font color="ff6000">tuffy</font>
do rest well !!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">lbs</font>
cross fingers for u

hi wendypooh,

congrats to you!!!

hi lilac,

can u advise me on how to monitor or do up the chart??

thanks in advance

hi wendypooh,

how long did u ttc?? me trying for 2 mths liao but still no result yet...me going to gynea for a check up nex week to make sure everything is fine.....me trying for my no. 2!!! btw, how to monitor or do up the chart huh???

lilac, thanks for your advise. looks like this month is a goner again. i feel so stupid!! not knowing such simple things!

<font color="0000ff">classy</font>
all of us here get an account from www.fertilityfriend.com

So.... every morning(ard the same time) b4 we get out of the bed, we will pop the thermometer into our mouth. Then u record ur temp into the chart. N together with this, we also need to monitor our CM.

Hmmm..... since u trying for ur no.2, how did u manage to get ur no.1?? any planning or just bingo??

y did u say this month is a goner again?? What CD are u in now?? No no...... dun feel stupid.... cos we are all learning... Even im learning too!
happy.gif

lilac,

becos i told i have O on CD10 due to the glue like CM and only BD on CD10 &amp; 11. didn't continue thereafter. I should have O on around CD14.

I am now CD23, waiting for AF next week on CD29 i think. sign

maybe u able to strike leh.... cos the soldiers can survive for an average of 3days.... it can be longer too....
happy.gif

jaz,
i'm also new here..

classy,
same here.. me going to gynae this sat to checkup and see whether we are ok.

lilac,
thanks for the CM info... will observe carefully.. normally i just ignore

skinnyma,
yap, charting from this month onward... my hubby will put the thermometer into my month every morning and do the charting.. hee hee more gan chiong than me..

btw, i wish to be update in the list.. can anyone advice me at CD???. my last Af start on 6th Apr...

u will be in yr CD17 today. 6th Apr is ur CD1 cos ur AF starts on that day. <font color="0000ff">oreo</font> will put ur name into the list!
happy.gif

Hi Jaz,
thanks for the wishes, and welcome to the thread.

hi classy,
i hit on the first try. had been trying for sometime but did not know tat i not following the right way, so after coming to this thread, and under the guidance of the ladies here i follow the charting, CM etc and got hit. Lilac is the expert here.
ha ha seem like everyone is looking for lilac for help.

Lilac,
baby dust to u on this cycle
thanks

Wendypooh, during the implantation phase, how's the discharge like? Now I'm in the 2WW but suspecting my AF on the way leh. Haiz... Very disappointing..

lbs , wennia,
dun loss heart, as long the AF not here still got chance. i had yellowish dischargee during my 2WW and got virginal infection.

wennia

well, I am one of those ignorant &amp; naive bride. Thought that as long as having unprotected sex during the fertile period shld BINGO easily.

Well, this is my second attempts with temp charting. But starting from Jan this year, we had been more cautious when to BD..
Actually, since I got married last Sep, my hubby &amp; I never have protected sex &amp; we did BD on my fertile period too..

I am really wondering if something is wrong with me...so sianz..

wendypooh

thks for the encouragement..but really losing hope when saw the temp dropped again this morning..

the cramp is getting worse...&amp; my whole body is like cracking apart soon...
sad.gif

hi lilac...

thanks for the info!!! we planned for our no. 1 at that time and first try only...i ganna liao!!! but this time for my no.2 not so heng leh...still trying...maybe timing not right!!! i delivered in TMC by LC Cheng......so going to see him next week for a check up...hope everything alright!!!

will keep u gals updated!!!

wendypooh,

so is this yr no. 1?? which gynea u seeing??

kissbb,
hope everything goes well for you too....

Hi lilac
Thks for yr reply. My normal cycle is 26 or 27 days, for the past few mth very regular. Except this mth, my menses suppose to come on 12/4 but didn't come. So i waited unitl 19/4 (7dys late) i went to c a doctor, tested -ve. Doctor asked me to do another checkup next wk. I really dun noe wat happened to my body, I'm quite worry wat happen, mayb due to hormone changes????

Hi gals,
orea not ard today?? no one to update our CDs...

These few days supposed to be my fertile wk but hubby too stress up with work so I may miss my chance for tis mth..
sad.gif

Was just doing more research... Frustrating to know that there is no definite symptom on implantation. Every so-called symptom these articles mention are not binding. More confusing thing is some signs are similar to AF approaching. Grr... And now I wait for my 2WW to be up and see if AF will come. Hope we can all strike like Wendypooh.
happy.gif

Hi classy,
i seeing Dr Chan form Glen E, how abt u?
ya i had very serious MS even b4 i test +ve so now on and off. i seem to have MS so early saw some of them like week 8 onward then have i have a long way to go

wennia
u are right during the 2WW, most of the sign are like AF coming except nausea, so u and lbs still got chance. i had all the sign one week b4 i tested since my AF very accurate, i tested on day 28

Back