A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

juju,
ya man! raw cordyceps are very expensive!!! saw it at EYS when I went to buy the birdnest ... the cordyceps stroma are like strips, just pour hot water and can drink like tea ... not very ex though. read it in a mag.

hi yuki,

yes. 2nd nite free must b on weekday (Sun-thurs nite). mi going on sat, then get the free nite stay on sun. come bk on mon.

is at singaporebride forum, under honeymoon & travel => batam weekend getaway... but the thread not active. so decided to do my own reseach.

hi yuki, i also get my lower back (waist area) pain n adobmen cramps last fri.. but my doc oni giv mi a sachet kind of citrics to b add into the water n veri mild antibodics for my UTI. As i told her i was on ttc, so she giv mi veri mild antibodics. so dunno whether they r the symptoms of after effects of the medicine.. strange leh??

Hi Ave

Dun tink implantation cramp feels like tat...it wil feel more like AF cramp...anyway...I dun hv much discharge...so no high hopes...

Hi Galz

Wah...goin all out for tonic wine...til now...my hb n I still dun dare to touch alcohol...for my hb...we dun wanna risk aggravatin his sperm ct further...for me...accompany him lor...

Wat is cordy stroma...r they made fm cordy...where can we get them...raw cordy is VERY ex...a mth's supply wil cost abt $500...can almost buy a pair of Ferragamo shoes oredi...

Hvg a cold now...keep sneezin n drippin...but I dun dare to take Clarinase...cos in 2WW...as safety has not been established for pple who r TTC or preg yet...

hi fizz,
this is cordyceps stroma
happy.gif

http://www.cancerstory.com/servlets/specialhelp_cordyceps.jsp

http://www.lifestreamgroup.com/Lifestream%20stroma.html

hi gals,

so far i been tis thread for a week. hmm.. wondering who are preggie already?? n how long they ttc b4 they preggie??

Fizz,
if u & hubby dun like alcohol, can try the Huiji waist tonic... no alcohol, it's pure chinese herbs. i'll post the main ingredients & benefits tonite when i get home. it's good for spermies & our womb too

Juju
TTC gals cannot drink DOM neat meh? I drink 1 shooter glass every nite leh..

Anyway how much does the huiji waist tonic costs?

zhuzhu,
my gynae say better not leh... i was taking 3 tablespoons per glass of water then she say too much. told me 1 tablespoon nia.

the huiji waist tonic - 750ml is ard $38

Hi Avenie

Quite true lor... the most depressing part abt TTC is to see BFN.... I dun dare to test most of the time too... I rather wait till I'm way over my AF due then will check... hhehehe...

Hi Fizz

Hahhaha... dun tell me u BD too much till leg cramp? ;p

Hi Serene

Think u monitor first... maybe the doc didn't dare to give u anything too strong because of TTC... if yr menses eventually come this mth... and yr pain persist... better go see a doc immediately... to get a better anti-biotic... if you are lucky and strike... then see yr gynae to see if there's any medication for UTI during pregnancy lor...

Sometimes, some UTI too strong... mile medication cannot cure leh... so better be careful... coz I understand UTI can cause a hostile environment for sperm to stay in...

Take care, okie?

As for the Batam Trip... my hubby dun seems too excited... so maybe, will leave it till later... guess, coz he's in between jobs now... so still resting @ home... so to him, he has rested enough... so not necessary for holidays....
sad.gif

Gd afternoon ladies,

hayashi Your hb really da nan ren meh? Anyway its quite fun to cook lah. Just that some receipe book so chim to understand :p

fizz Are you feeling better?

serene Ya I was enquiring on what's nice in Harris but no one replied leh. So when you going?

peg76 Oh thanks! Maybe will consider getting a medium size. At least next time can boil soup.

Hi Gardeline

Eeeerr... not very sure leh... coz I was very active in SB thread when I was preparing for my wedding... but I also came across another gal's nick almost the same as me... so dunno if u talking abt mi or not... hehehhe...

Were u using the same nick in SB thread? If yes, dun seems very familiar... so maybe it's the other yuki_ko... hehhehe...

Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection of the uterus (womb) and fallopian tubes. The bacteria which cause the infection usually travel into the uterus from the vagina or cervix (neck of the uterus).

PID is usually caused by a sexually transmitted infection (the bacteria are passed on when you have sex).

A bacterium called chlamydia is the most common cause. Gonorrhoea is another quite common cause of PID. A mixture of chlamydia plus gonorrhoea sometimes occurs. Sometimes the bacteria can be in the cervix for quite some time without causing symptoms before traveling into the uterus. This is why some women develop PID weeks or months after having sex with an infected person.

A variety of bacteria that may live in the vagina sometimes cause PID. These may not be passed on by sexual contact.

393276.jpg

Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease?
Pain in the lower abdomen (pelvic area) is the most common symptom. It can range from mild to severe. Other symptoms that may also occur include:

Abnormal vaginal bleeding occurs in about 1 in 4 cases. This may be periods that are heavier than usual, or bleeding between periods, or bleeding after having sex.
1.Pain during sex.
2.Abnormal vaginal discharge.
3.Fever.
4.Low back pain.

Symptoms sometimes develop quickly. You can become quite unwell over a few days. Sometimes symptoms are mild and develop slowly. For example, you may just have a mild abdominal pain which may 'grumble on' for weeks.

In some cases no symptoms develop and you do not know that you are infected. However, you are still at risk of complications even if you have no symptoms at first.

Who gets pelvic inflammatory disease?
About 1 in 50 sexually active women in the UK develop PID each year. It is most common in women aged between 15 and 24. The risk of developing PID is higher if you have had:

a recent change of sexual partner. The risk goes up with the number of changes of partner.
1.a previous episode of PID.
2.a recent termination of pregnancy (abortion).
3.a recent operation to the uterus. For example, 4.a dilation and curettage.
5.an intra-uterine contraceptive device (IUD) inserted recently.

Can pelvic inflammatory disease be prevented?
1.Wearing a condom for those not ttc during sex helps to protect you from sexually transmitted infections. (For ladies ttc advisable to wash up after intercourse. Seminal fluid and abnormal sperm that flow out will stayed around the vagina might turn into bacteria & travel back to our uterus)

2. The risk of infection increases with the number of changes of sexual partner.

As this thread is moving fast I have to skip the past thread. Sorry ladies for not answering past thread questions due to my workload if there is any. I will log in when time allow.

P/S: No gynaecologist will advise not to wash after intercourse for hygiene purpose. Wiping is not another good solution, it can hurt the vignal area which is soft & sensitive. After sex, past urine, wash up & tap the vaginal area dry with tissue, not wipe.

zenn
Saw your name and find it familiar so decided to make a guess..
went to evason hua hin for my honeymoon. Nice place!

hi everyone,

I'm new here. Have been reading your thread on and off, so decided to join you all. I've try ttcing for half year already. Was put on Clomid for the 1st cycle. Anyone here conceived after taking clomid?

FIZZ,

I dun think it's UTI,probably ur bladder is too full oreadi,and u haven't reliever urself the whole nite....

zhuzhu,

can drink DOM neat....If u r not scared of the taste....

U mean DOM alcholo percentage is so high....I didn't realise it.....Then how come mothers who are BF can stil drink neat???

hi babydust & Hayashi
My menses came yesterday after 1 week of brownish discharge. My chinese sinseh said is due to he(1) er(2) mong(2) si(1) tiao(2).

I felt grateful towards my chinese sinseh. I have been with her after my M/Cs..A nice lady whom shown lots of love and care on me.

Hi Hayashi
I already finished 2 bottles of DOM..now into my 3rd bottle..need to bu myself after my m/c..had been drinking it neat..and after that I sure knock out one..
happy.gif

hayashi,
bf-ing mothers & preggies not supposed to drink DOM, as per my MIL who was a nurse... both my SILs did not drink DOM & Yomeishu when they were doing confinement.

Hi Avenie
Juz like you.. I was very worried last week thought the brownish discharge was implantation bleeding but my chinese sinseh assure me is he(1) er(2) mong(2) si(1) tiao(2). So not to worry..

Can anyone here who see the TCM sinseh,please check with them if its really not advisable to drink DOM or Yomeishu....

Juju,

I tot if we dun drink everyday or drink too much is alright one??

Hi Ju Ju

Thx...

Hi Yuki

Kekeke...u tink my hb n I r the Incredibles issit...BD til cramp...so funny...

Hi Zenn

My throat is better now...after gurgglin wif salt water...now my nose...u leh...better...???

Hi Hayashi

Bladder too full dun gif cramps leh...anyway...I tink itz ok now...

bloom,
dun worry, my gal if u dun want to watch nobody can force u...hahaha...this is up to individual on how u c things.

babydust,
which gynae u went to? my gynae told me if scared sperm flow out i can lift my buttock up for 30 mins 1st later wash up lor. i hv a frd shot gun got preggie i ask her after BD did she sleep til next day she told me no leh coz she slip into her bf hse secretly middle of the nite while his family were asleep she had to leave his hse after tt. i agreed it is god's gift. when u din predict the baby come...

fragile,

I am really sorry...I can totally understand how u feel....Mine was terminated at 12 weeks last april....I do break down at times to cry even though I have come to accept the facts....

I do still believe that we still have chances to concieve again....Never give up hope....

Fizz,

i alwaz have full bladder,coz smetimes buzy to go toilet....then will feel the pain,after relieving myself,the pain is gone...

Avenie
My cycle 25 to 28days. It started with slight brownish discharge. For my case, my chinese sihseh said is Hormone disorder. I believed and trusted her as I have been with her since 2004. She helps to "tiao" my health.

Are you on chinese medicine?

I started chinese medicine in yr 2004. After M/C, menses overflown due to stress, went to see Gynae. Gynae prescribed me with hormone pills. After completed the course, still not much of improvement. Gynae want me to go on another course, if still no improvement, he may need to extract some tissue from the virgina to test. I didn't start the 2nd course. I went to see this chinese sinseh and after few weeks of medication, menses back to normal. I was on chinese medicine for 8mths to "tiao" my health. My health has improve a lot. I am TTc now..

Hayashi,
yes. it's to bu our body & blood. but if bf-ing, not good for baby mah. cos the alcohol will go into milk supply also. MIL say not good to drink any alcohol if bf-ing leh. i'm not sure abt dat. maybe when i next see the gynae, will ask her whether ok bah.

HI gals

i have pelvic infection this few days. doc told me that some ladies are more prone to that due to exisiting bateria. I am one of those..sob,sob. think this cycle no hope liao.

hi babydust,

i also put tissue after BD.. to prevent wetting the bed. haha.. after hb cums, he will skilfully withdraw and quickly put tissue.

for those interested in batam trips:

i have went there for a short trip during nov05.
Stayed in a relatively unknown resort -KTM. It is very quiet, with a big guan yin statue in front. Not very tourisy as it is more for the founders family. However, they are open for public. Think only 60bucks per pax per night.

I went for spa in batam , nagoya city. Cheap as compared to sgd standards. They only serve ladies. If ur hb is coming along, u have to request for couple room. Two person will attend to you in the same room. Its clean and safe..

the name is "mustika ratu"

Dear all,
btw, just wanna share some tips from the internet.
Read that, by drinking tea, can actually increase the chance of conceiving... Hope it will work for all of us here. But I think 1 cup a day should be sufficient. Better dun drink too much.

i will be quitting liao not to come into this thread. i come into this thread coz initially take ttc to heart very much make it more difficult to strike. can seen tt u ladies r disapponted every mth AF come, me too. say not stress is lying coz everything is inside the mind abt having bb. now it is time for me to relax & let nature take it course. Sayonara! *wave hand*

yuki
u can remove my nick from the table liao, thks!

Delete my name too... I will let nature take it course as twinkle said. The more info that I get from this thread, the more hopeless I have.
Wish all preggie soon.. Bye!

Hi Syang

I'm taking Clomid... but haven't conceive yet... so dunno how effective is Clomid but my progesterone level increase after taking it... so I wld say results of this is still positive... though it gives me headache and fever... I'm now into my 2nd cycle of taking Clomid...

Hi Fizz

Hheheheh... how I noe... last week yr BD week, rite? Maybe u 2 super active mah...

Hi Litter_star & Avenie

Dun be so disappointed. TTC can be a very long process for some. We just have to be patience... what will come will come eventually... What won't will never be... so juz "shui yuan" lor...

Whenever you need support from the thread, do come back and chit-chat, okie?

Back