A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Babydust,

most probably wil go to Mt.E,I know a few gyn there,just dun know which one to choose yet....

Yah Gleaneagles are newer than MT.E that's why everything there is nice,pretty and cozy....But,Mt.E is also well equipped.....

char,

I bought 2,then the two conceive and gave birth to 2 kids in 2004,then in 2005 give brith to another 2 again....Dun know why they never pass the babydust to me....

morning ladies,

thanks for everyone concern.

yesterday went to my gynae straight after work to understand wat really happen to my body.

my gynae say is normal to bleed for 1 to 2 days. so i have to monitor these 2 days to see how it goes. if it get worse, need to go n see him.

did a pregnancy test also.. but the nurse did a urinial infection test for me instead n pour away my urine. when they realise their mistake, they say they manage to squeeze 1-2 drops of my urine n tested negative. ask me to go n urine again..
391753.gif
but i dun have any urine at that time lor so i take negative as the answer.

tis morning tink it got worse, to my horror, i saw all blood after i urine. tink is like AF like that. even my AF also not that much... so worry whether to listen to my gynae anot. i also duno wat to do now. probably my egg release too early? is it possible to have AF as early as at D15?
391754.gif

Kat, some ppl have shorter cycle length, so they will O early. But for yr case, u have 28 days cycle length, right? If so, it is abnormal to have AF so early. Do u have any cramp? any pain? Still have bleeding now? Pls call yr gynae and see how.. take care

Kat, chemical pregnancy is normally discovered when tested positive/faint positive on HPT but AF come later.

You need to do HPT or blood test or u/s scan to confirm whether or not u did preggie but it is not a successful one.

Bettle, really? sitting too long can cause infertility? I am a programmer, need to sit in front of my laptop all the time. Mostly I only stand up and walk to rest room every one and half hour. If keep walk here and there, ppl will thought I too "eng".

Hi kat
i think one of the gals, nt_44 also has this problem...her cycle is ard 14-20 days only...but she has the same history like me...menses irregular..is ur mense always regular?

Hi Babydust

For mi, I still feel pain if I happen to lie on one side of my wounds... One of my tubes slightly blocked... During this period, try to rest more... dun carry heavy things... juz eat & sleep lor... how long is yr MC?

My hubby also nvr take SA test... still wondering shld I made him take... see how lor... thinking of going to see a sensei.. but also very scare of taking so many pills... hehehhe...

I think for u, the spotting before menses is an effect of PCOS... before I removed my ovarian cysts... I always have spotting 3-4 days bf menses... I became worried after this continue for 3 cycles... so went to see gynae and true enough it was ovarian cysts... U shldn't have it still after yr lap...

Hi Louie

Though my gynae say it's okie to take EPO but alot of gals who had Lap say otherwise.. so also quite scare to take EPO... furthermore, EPO will give me gastric... so I try to avoid if possible..

Hi Char

Normally, during lap, gynae will also do HSG... mine too... U got PCOS? Yr gynae very sure? If yes, u may wanna cut down yr in-take on some of the chinese herbs leh... coz I understand some of the herbs actually worsen yr conditions...

As for surgical... think depending on yr conditions... if yr cysts are all very small then no point also... think for baby dust maybe it's because the cysts actually infected the ovaries and made them swollen... that's y gotta go for surgery...

Hi Twinkle

Thanks... hehehe... I was on MC yesterday after the morning half... cannot tahan the pain / cramps anymore, so I went back home to rest..

Hi Fragile

Have u seen yr gynae? Think for such unusal case, it's better to see yr gynae... Not too sure if it could be implantation bleeding... based on normally cycle... it seems abit early for implantation... but who knows... juz see a gynae in case lor..

Hi Char & babydust

I understand from my MIL that Tahua is cooling too... think eat a little never mind but dun take it everyday... I used to take it everyday... thinking that it's good... but after knowing that it's cooling.. I also cut down...

(As of 24 March)
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> CD</TD><TD> DPO / O date</TD><TD> AF Expected</TD><TD> Cycle length</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> 5-7 Apr</TD><TD> 21 Apr</TD><TD> 28 32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>8</TD><TD> 7/8 Apr</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> 36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD> 4</TD><TD> 3 Apr</TD><TD> 17 Apr</TD><TD> 28</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD> 26</TD><TD> DPO 6</TD><TD> 1 Apr</TD><TD> ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Avenie</TD><TD> 26</TD><TD> DPO 11</TD><TD> 30 Mar</TD><TD> 28-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enerus</TD><TD> 22</TD><TD> DPO 10</TD><TD> 28 Mar 06</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pepper</TD><TD> 19</TD><TD> DPO ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WanBB</TD><TD> 40</TD><TD> DPO 18</TD><TD> 20 Mar</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD> 24</TD><TD> DPO ?</TD><TD> 1-Apr</TD><TD> 30-32</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD> 4</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 28 30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueblue</TD><TD> 25</TD><TD> DPO ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD> 10</TD><TD> 30 Mar/1Apr</TD><TD> 15 Apr</TD><TD> 32-24</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katerine</TD><TD> 16</TD><TD> DPO 3</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paperplane</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> 3 to 9 Apr</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD> 32-35</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD> 11</TD><TD> 2 Apr</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD>31-35</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_star</TD><TD> 19</TD><TD> 19 Mar</TD><TD> 2 Apr</TD><TD> 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD> 23</TD><TD> DPO10</TD><TD> ?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen</TD><TD> 19</TD><TD> DPO 7</TD><TD> 2 Apr</TD><TD> 28</td></tr></table>

avenie, i have cramps since D10. thought is normal lor..

char, my menses is irregular one.. that's y im on clomid.

tokin about gleneagles..i went to visit a colleague who delivered there..room pretty small..she is stayin in a 2 bedder..but the 2 bedder room in TMC is much spacious..

good morning ladies..

so many many postings...read until i blur already

Katherine
I did the urine test, postive, but scan shows that my womb lining too thin, so my gynea suspected chemical pregnancy. Did two blood test on two diff days to determine if the hcg level increases or drops. For my case, my hcg level dropped from 400+ on Monday to 100+ on Wednesday. This was when the chemical pregnancy was confirmed.

zhuzhu,

one of my frenz mention to me the TMC 2 bedded is super small, gleneagles is bigger, so dunno who's correct? hehe

gals, side track a bit.

Anyone knows of any packages to Taiwan? I wana go to Taipei only but not sure which hotels is most accessible there, etc.

katherine
maybe yours really AF. For my case was more like the starting of AF, the flow is not that much. If that is worrying u, u may want to see your gynea again.

bettle_bug,
i visited gynea last week for check up, i told my gynea i had ovulation pain during O, then he said maybe is cos due to our mentally sensetive. cos we know tt day is our O.

Koori
Funny leh..cos I went to visit another frend in TMC..her 2 bedder room is definitely bigger than the 2 bedder in gleneagles..maybe they got different grade of 2 bedder room???

Morn gals, quite a lot of u nite birds hor!
happy.gif

My hubby jus did SA tis morn, think its a really stressful experience 2 aim into the small little bottle!! KKH charge $50 leh, sooo ex &amp; difficult to get appt somemore! Sigh... Tis wk he has been working late &amp; yesterday he only slept 4+hrs, hope the army count wouldn't have decreased drastically
uhoh.gif

Yuki, oppss... didn't realise u went for lap b4. I only take 1 or 2 EPO cap. during AF &amp; if unconfortabe cramp. I don't take during other days.

Gals, when does the doc recomm for u to do blood test on CD 2 for estrogen &amp; LSH - if u are on clomid? Mine only recomm me to do the blood test for progestrone @ CD 21 aft my expected O.

Avenie, my last AF SUPER heavy flow... used up a lot of my bread supply :p But I tested -ve for HPT, so I guess mine is not chemical preg. Doc says my cycle looks good, so he's not tat keen to perform too many test!

koori, if u only wanna go taipei... jus take F&amp;E. My fren stayed near "si men ding", where the nite mkts are... nice food, jus eat &amp; eat
biggrin.gif
Can help u ask wats the name of the hotel, supposed to be cheap &amp; convenient (abt 3*)

Good morning ladies,

Wow now is 10.43am only but so much to read!

Gals, issit true that we should avoid cold drinks now as we planning TTC? Cos I am very used to taking cold drink.

hayashi how to boil chicken soup with DOM or Yomeshui ??

bettle how abt Mt A &amp; TMC?

kat hope you feeling better? take care...

Hi, I m new here though following this thread for almost a week. Hesitate in posting in this thread as I am blur one with poor memory. But reading thru, I really hope to join u gals here to learn n share. Most importantly hoping to graduate from here asap (like all of u). Intro about myself.

Had an ecoptic pregnancy in 1999. Had endometrosis, done with laproscopy in 2003. Married in late 2004, hence TTC-ing since early 2005.

Seeing gynae in SGH as I had terrible &amp; scary experience with KKH (sorrie, no offence). I was having severe menstrual cramps n frequent vaginal infections, hence started seeing SGH gynae in 2003.

Informed my gynae that I am trying for bb, he requested me to TTC n see me in 6mths time in June 2005. No results, hence put me on clomiphene for 4 cycles. Sad to say, still no outcome. In midst of continue to TTC, my gynae asked my hb to do SA in late 2005. No prob wif SA results, somemore gynae comment 'distinction'. Think the prob lies on me. sobsob.... =(

After a year plus of TTC-ing, my gynae suspected that one of my tubes may be blocked due to my ectopic pregnancy and hence suggest me to go for another laproscopy in Mar06. My goodness, any surgery... I freak out, though have booked the surgery date in Mar06.

Went to Ma Kuang to seek help, the lady sinseh does not encourage about surgeries, saying that unless there is no other choice then turn to surgery. Put to chinese medication for 3 months to see if it helps as I told the sinseh about my 'stories'. Ever since, have been good gal n swallow the 'packets' of 'blown powdery stuff' 2 times a day. Hoping to see results soon. So, I postpone the laproscopy surgery date with SGH to Jun06.

Though TTC-ing, I only mark down my cycle dates (norm = 25 to 30 days). Irregular rite? Severe cramps that have to take naproxen almost every mth. Other than marking down my MC dates, I din do anything else. Very lazy rite? Haizz....

TTC-ing during day 11-17, though at times cheat and sleep. Haiz... so no outcome till now.

So how... what should I do? Please advise.

BTW, may I join the yahoo group with u gals? (If so, [email protected] is my yahoo acc). Is it better there? I mean I find it quite difficult to follow here. So many gals n postings a day, abit 'gong' for me. Pardon me for being a blur queen....

Have a great day ahead.....

Hi bb chew,
welcome!!do join us!!when i 1st started out in the thread, i also blur blur cos too many names o remember liao...but after a while,it will be ok!!
I have started to see a gynea in SGH also... who is ur dr??me so call TTC since end 2002,but till last yr end dan seriously TTC-ing

hi, im juz went to see my gynae again juz now. the pain was terrible.

my gynae did a ultrascan on my womb n ovaries and found that my left ovaries was swollen.. whereas my right ovaries is normal. he say might be the swollen that cause the cramps.

as for bleeding.. he also duno why cozs never encounter before. ask me to monitor and see when my AF come next round. probably will come in another 2 weeks if follow the normal cycle..

gave me painkiller n medi to stop bleeding. but i dun tink i shd take the stop bleeding one.. maybe as wat Peg say, it might be AF lor..

zenn,
wow...maldvies huh...so romantic....heard tat itz very nice...roughly how much do u haf to pay?

bettle bug,
sitting too long will cause infertility? how abt standing? my job nid standing leh...

katherine,
how r u now? if u r not sure den maybe u wan to seek a 2nd opinion....m/c will occurs when there's is a delay in ur AF and tested +ve but for ur case, doesnt seems like m/c leh.....oh ya, u mentioned abt the cramp...wat kind of cramp/pain izzit like? do monitor ur situtation....

Hi gals,
I will be away from 25th to 31st Mar...so if u have any info to update in the TTC file, would appreciate if you can drop me a mail at [email protected] ... I will update the file and send it out once i m back....

Thanks!!hope to hear good news fr u gals when i m back!

Morning everyone!!!

Yuki,
Oh you better take care too. Are you still on HL? My HL is for a total of 16 days, till next Fri hehe ... ya now trying not to do the heavy stuff that's why whole day in front of the pc to chat here (and remembering to stand up and walk around every 30 mins as per bettlebug hehe) .. Ya loh, the spotting very "fan" one, waste so many bread, urghhh

Katherine,
Maybe it's really your AF (though too soon) but is the "colour" different or same as usual AF?

Char,
Last day hor, shiok shiok!!!

Koori,
I got a good and cheap hotel to recommend in Taipei. Location very good, very near to Taipei Bus Station and the Central MRT station so very convenient for you to go everywhere. http://keymans.network.com.tw/

Hi BBchew,
Welcome!

Ask you gals ah ... is it ok for people who are TTC-ing to do detox?

char, thanks... Hopefully I can really catch up. Have to scroll up &amp; down for new posting... Think itz the only way for me this slow coach...

My gynae is Prof Tay SK. He was referred to me by my mum. My mum, auntie n cousin seeing him too. Very 'family' hor..... But he has good patience, with detailed explanation for every of his intention. Like if he put me on any medication, he will explain detailedly to me till I understand. Any surgery stuff, he draw pics n show me. I think he is good enough to help me.

char, njoy ur holidays.

kat, u may like to avoid any cold food &amp; drink for this period of time. Coz from what I know, itz not really good for ladies to take cold stuff. Do monitor n consult ur doc if u have doubts. No harm seeking another doc's advice. Take good care....

I have always been nagged about my intake of cold stuff. Rite now, I really try to cut down n be good. Yes, though cheat n take ice-cream (hee... limit to once a week).

My sinseh (via Ma Kuang) mentioned that some of us, women, may have 'ying' womb, which she suspected me in this category. So she ask me to avoid cold stuff. If for drinking milk or fruits from the fridge, leave it out for about 2 hours then consume (my sinseh's request). My goodness... Think they become stale when I eat after that 2 hours. I juz leave it out for 15-30mins, then in they go into my stomach. Yes, better than last time. Into my stomach straight after out from the fridge.

For women with 'ying' womb, itz not adviseable to take cold stuff as the coldness will somehow like 'freeze' n affect our reproductive organ. Tatz one of the reason that why some of us who loves cold stuff may experience bad MC cramps.

hayashi,
i understand...miscarriage hv to take out the died foetus inside the womb if not will endanger the mum life.

this is different... whereas some women preggie with healthy foetus tout abortion is an easy task thus they go ahead without thinking the circumstances. this consider selfish, cruel &amp; hard-hearted.

juju,
ooops! i hv pro ttc coz work load a lot last time too stress affect my AF &amp; O. after i quit i take things easily, the job now can say stressful. currently AF &amp; O regular oni problem lay in hb dun want to put down his pride go c doc.

yuki,
yesterday almost whole day din c u, can guess u r busy loh. at the same time do testing post table up here. pick up new things at the same time...

bettlebug,
i sent u the link!

fizz,
what is ur email?

juju
No problem to address to blueblue cos my hubby knows my nick too... so blur, forgot to tell you my name.... ha ha...

btw, i find that i hv no time to surf the net and interact with the rest..so busy with work...which i think not healthy....

how huh...my nipple like a bit swollen and sore...what is going on....can never understand my body..
sad.gif

Hey Zenn
I just realised that you are in the maldives thread also..;)

Louie
Actually if your HCG is less than 50, i think most HPT won't be able to detect..like when I saw some bleeding, then I tested the HPT again, it shows me a BFN. Then went for a blood test, realised that I was pregnant, but my level then was 40++...that why HPT cannot detect

Off topic a bit here..hehe
Char, Hakida
Realised u 2 have chinchillas too. I currently have 5 age between 6-8 yrs old liao...hehe

Char enjoy your trip!!

Saw your previous posts and want to add in.
My cousin same age as me has very irregular mense but she got pregnant immediately after her wedding. Wherelse I have very regular mense I know exactly which day it comes and I have to try for 2 and a half yrs. Everything is unpredictable.

Back