A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

yes char, i am waiting for her email
happy.gif

hi ladies... been so busy to chat!!!

Me been using OPK for the last 7 days, but line always q faint leh (dunno never ovulate properly OR drink too much water- then not accurate??) Sigh...

My BBT seems to be on the rise liao, so it means O has come? CM also seems to have decreased in qty. So confusing!!!
kao_confused.gif
But Prayfully can strike tis cycle lah... My HB says he is like a "baby making machine" tis wk, since I told him O coming...
crazy.gif

Char, try again next cycle ya!
happy.gif

hihi..
So everyone seems to be trying very hard to have a bb... actually me and my hubby are trying very hard too. As I was diagnosed with PCOS last yr, it is kinda difficult to predict my O day and my next menses. So based on my last ccycle, i roughly predicted that if nothing goes wrong, my o day should fall in this week. So... my hubby and I have been working really hard..haa... BD every day since Mon..really siong le.. esp for my hubby who does most of the work :p .. Really hope our 'hard work' gets paid off...
me very tired and lethargic today.. no energy to work. So decided to post this msg lor.. haha...

athlete,

I think it's normal to have heavy flow after the m/c. I had m/c before too. Duno is it because of this that this time round I can't strike easily...

This round we BD but unfortunately, not successful, AF came yesterday... I had funny AF which is dark brown flow. At first it's only a little, still holding some hope for having BFP, but it came more and more and now turning to bright red. I am very worry because now I still had pain in my lower abdominal leh.

Could it be very early miscarriage har?

Just like to check with you all, if say very early m/c do we need to go and do the wash? Or just wait for all the blood to come out? Will there be any residue that will affect the next pregnancy?

Worried and sad leh..
sad.gif

hi mum wannabe...
ya lor..not only Jadon is a fighter...his parents also fighters..i was talking to his mum,pris and she was saying that bills are mounting up,as of 27th Feb, already 91k leh...luckily government subsidise 70k..dats y i thought of asking who has contacts for the medical equipments,at least can help out a bit..
i really admire pris, she's really very strong !!

hi louie
will jia you!!hopefully can have a make in korea!!haha!!have to give ur DH tonics liao!!otherwise u will overwork the 'baby making machine'..
biggrin.gif

mayb u can try to drink less water 2hrs before testing..see if it works??

paperplane, if u are a boss, would you? :eek:)
heheee....

But i personally know of someone who was been employed despite telling the company that she is pregnant (she's an IT programmer). its a large MNC. BUT i think her case represents an extreme case lah.

hi paperplane...
i went for an interview earlier this afternoon..the boss also say he not very keen in employing MTB cos before they pick up the job, they are already off to give birth,dan in between will also need a lot of off days to go see dr this and that...but it really depends on the company policy also...

Hi Penguin,
me too...i actually happen to chance upon the thread, when i read through to find out what'd happening,i was tearing in front of my PC too..my collegue thought that I was having PMS or was too stressed out...
I am thinking of doing something to help pris,but still not too sure what can i do...any suggestions?

char,

I also duno how to help Pris, there is alot of mummies helping her too.

I don't have baby products to give her, for $, only can chip in a few dollars if they start collecting it coz me also very tight in cash, else if I can help i surely want to help.

I put up my concern and greeting, also I will dedicate prayers for her and her baby to recover and discharge very soon. i hope with such postive thought, we could change the bad energy of them to good one and by this they could recover quickly.

Hi Penguin ,
same thoughts...cos she was saying that she have enuf baby pdts(at the moment)dan she's breastfeeding,so no need milk powder...so the best that we can give her is morale support lor...
BTW,Jadon should be out of hospital in about another 2 weeks....

Hi Msn...

I hope tat u wil get the gd news...kekeke...u can norm test 3 days after yr AF due date...in any case...wat kinda discharge r u gettin?...creamy?...norm CM wil b sticky or dry jus b4 AF...my CM runs dry 2 days b4 AF...let us noe okie...

Hi Athlete...

If yr AF lasts more than 7 days...u nid to go n c a dr...no joke...so please...go n c a gynae...

Hi Paperplane...

I m oso old old oreadi...regretted usin contraceptives so diligently...kekeke...I heard tat norm it wil take a bit longer to get preg if u r usin condoms wif spermicide...as the spermicide residue may still b found along yr vagina walls...dunno how true...

hi fizz,

i actually had my first m/c 3 years ago and subsequent trying ttcing had not been successful. i am wondering if this is a punishment from god that i did not take good care the feotus inside me..

char5105
Tks. Now i finally know wat is AF...

bettle bug
Sad to hear that u have been trying for so many yrs, don give up, keep on trying, though I understand sometimes it's really so discouraging when ur menses came.

Actually i oso scare that what if i can't conceive, then how? As i'm a smoker of ave 10-15 sticks a day, dunno whether will this affect my chances or not...getting worried!!!

If i were to go for checkup, wat will they do to me n my hub?

last friday i went for a job interview. it was a contract job and i ask what kindda of com and ben they gave, they say standard ben will be given for all employee be it perm or contract. then i ask her does it include maternity and she say yes. i was gad to hear that but she say the company dun employ staff that is "expecting" ... arghh.. feel like given her M16 shoot ...
379077.jpg

char5105,
have you tested ? Any good news?

May,
i think you should cut down on your smoking. Heard from mommies that smoking reduced chances of conceiving...

pengiun8

I am here..hee hee. Missing for a while. been very busy with work and still in office now. so tired...my hubby has been saying I am so busy with work and how to BD and hv babies...
happy.gif
read that you r oso the same as me...let's try this month and see how..so when is the date ur AF came? Mine is 28 Feb...

hi fizz/ Avenie,
today itchy hand, since u said late for 3 days so went to check leh, but is a BFN!!! so sad.... but i oways ask HB to touch my breast see if it swollen and hard not, he said duno y this mth so long still dun feel hard at all. Usually mine will be pain, swollen and hard when AF is coming....
sad.gif

Anyway, I oso dun see any chges in the breast too leh, pple said nipple will be bigger etc. mine is still the same.... so maybe no Gd news afterall
sad.gif
*sad*

maybe too stress so going to delay longer? think 4 days is the max of delay for my past experience leh...... *crossing finger* Wa, like very mao dun like that!!

Feel so frustrated to have those kind of feeling, i rather see red fast and then i can fix an appt with Dr heng again on my Day 12-14 again. So sickening......

Hi Paperplane...

No lah...dun say tat...the foetus may not b healthy in the first place...n does not wanna burden his/her mommy...

Hi Msn...

Dun b stress...watever wil b wil b...I always tell myself tat nowadays...many women may actually get a BFN initially due to low HCG...if u really cant tanhan...try usin first morng urine instead...in any case...did Dr Heng managed to c a maturing follicle or egg when she did the u/s...try calculating the days by addin 14 days to her predicted O date...or hv u been stressed tis mth...

I noe wat u mean...when I confirm tat I m not preg...due to obviously lack of symptoms...I always look fwd to my AF so tat I can start all over again...so sad...but I feel tat TTC is beginnin to ctrl my life...I live by a 2 wk cycle nowadays...AF...O...BFP/AF...haizzz...itz like a waitin game...wif much restrictions...plannin ard my O date...cannot rollerblade, wet wet wild etc durin 2WW...cannot swim durin AF...I seem to b left wif so lil tinks to do in tat 1 wk period...after AF n b4 O...

I wil oni b goin to do my u/s oni on CD15...hope she doesnt miss my egg...

hi gals..

this is my first message in motherhood forum!

let me intro, i will be going thr my customary in two weeks time. Menses supposed to due yesterday, and i tested this morning, its a BFN. Feeling a bit sad although we are not actively trying.

We will try harder the next cycle

Hi Baby76..
mine is a BFN!!Will try again this cycle...u take good care of yourself,k?try to rest more,and rememebr to keep us posted of your on-goings!!
happy.gif

paperplane,
when i first find out i am pregnant i also have swollen feet.....maybe your symptoms same as me.......hope to hear good news

may,
am also a smoker wor... my hubby also smoker.....maybe can start quiting now hehe cos once pregnant its sooooooooooooooo difficult to quit......... now am still trying cut down...... from ten stick a day now am lesson to 5 stick....soon will be 0.......

Hi Paperplane

I hope u will recruit me too... hehehhe... Over in my co... if the person is expecting already, we still recruit but won't be paying for maternity leave.... if the person comes in then expect... then of course ML will be covered lah...

For those due for testing... hope u gals get a BFP...

As for mi, it's my BD week... so starting from tonite wil work extra hard... my cycle has been regular... but this cycle taking Clomid... so dunno if it will affect my cycle or not... monitoring the BBT now...

Hi Catherine

Think it's better to quit smoking... coz better for yr child... otherwise like wat u say... if pregnant liao... even harder to quit...

I've been asking my hubby to quit smoking too... but till now, he haven't... so sian...

Arrrrggggghhhhh.... so fed up @ work... though it's Friday... kept telling myself to relax... and to ignore those bitches... but they juz can't stop getting into my nerves... while typing this msg... already gotten an arrow behind my back... yesterday gotten one too... so total 2... dying liao.....

yuki don't force your hubby.....its not easy to quit lar.....
but me and hubby smoker we also can get pregnant so this shows that is not smoking problem..
my friend also smoker also can get pregnant...
but is depends on ur body lar...
ofcos ask ur hubby to cut down first......

hi yuki,
i will do 1st aid for u!!work is always like that..arrows always shoot around like they are having competition in the Olympics...so really boh pian...jus ignore them...u will need to be in a good mood to BD tonite!!wish u luck for this cycle!!
Hi Catherine,
its best to STOP smoking if TTCing...i have seen the adverse effect of that on my cousin's son..my female cousin is a smoker,she ignore our advise and kept smoking during her pregnancy period(even its 5-10 sticks a day..,in fact,the whole family smokes)As the boy grows,we discover that he is slow at learning and have to attend special school...so to all TTC-ings,please stop smoking if posible.....this is not to frighten u,its a true story from my family...

chaR,
i am starting nw of cos its not easy to quit at one go, i scare will affect my body system,
i tell my self by the time i 4 mths i will nt touch a single stick

yuki - relax... don't bother so much about those wicked colleagues.

stella - it is too early to test for Positive. Wondering if you have any symptom? If don't have just relax and let it be. More stress will cause it delay further. And if GOOD news you will know soon.

catherine - Let me tell you a tips on cutting down smoking... try to reduce the no of stick slowly. Although it may take times, but it is quite effective. My friend manage to quite smoking with this method.

If you reduce too much suddenly, I am afraid you may have withdrawal symptom which is quite unbearable.

Catherine
My hub smokes too, basically both of us are smokers for more than 10 yrs. U mentioned u will stop totally by 4mths time, then how many wks are u at now? I have one relatives manage to stop totally by 4mths preggie leh....I oso dun know if i can make it or not....

char5105
I agree with you that we shld try to stop smoking, but tis kinda kind of tings very difficult to control (But definately will try our best)..

In fact, my MIL, 3 SIL, all smokes during their preggie stage, and 2 of the SIL even smoke n drink at the same time for the whole of her preggie, n yet their son still score within the top 3 in class n is in express stream...

So baiscally, for me, very mao dun, thinking whether does smoking really affects such believe even though there may be scientisfic proves.

bettle bug
I totally agree with ur method by cutting down bit by bit. Maybe when my TTC is successful, I will do so.

All
If I were oni to manage to quit smoking btwn the stage of 3-5 mths of my preggie, can I still BF?

may - I strongly encourage you to cut down smoking. Who knows it will help your TTC...Remember to go for check up first since you are trying now. It is good for you, at least you know your condition and don't blindly do do do only :D

beetlebug,
yah am doing that..my habit is morning wake up one stick reach office area one stick. go buy lunc one stick, after lunch one stick. when colleact mails one stick, b4 going home one stick at night is uncountable.

Now. morning wake up 1 stick, b4 work 1 stick. then nv smoke during lunch time. only when i go sent mails. ard 3 plus..then b4 go home 1stick, sometimes i wait till after dinner then smoke...at nite ard 9 or 10 plus 1 stick and i go to sleep......

now am trying morning wake up don't smoke.

may,
am aready 15 weeks...but its really not easy to stop at one go.........nowadays i can forget really forget whether i got smoke or not.. cos the urge is getting lesser

may don't compared others with you, its for your baby......so i believe quit smoking will lesser the possiblity to harm our baby. maybe ur SIL their kids now is normal but you won't know suddenly 3-10 yrs time sometime will happen...so best is for the kid sick.....

Hi all...

my hb also heavy smoker leh... haiz... me too last time but since TTC, I had cut back on alot liao... so now still managing very well as I can like go without it for a whole day..

but hor.. my hb like cannot seems to quit leh.. he say very difficult...haiz... see how lor..

also hor.. i wanna ask u all ah.. my hb drinks quite a fair bit.. as in beer lor.. realized that he does have prob with his "bro" standing.. is it due to too much booze ah?

welcome stella...

Me too, my mense shld come on the 28 Feb but today i tested with a BFN.Disappointed

Not sure whether it is too early to detect? I have some symptons like cramping (a bit like AF cramp), frequent urination (almost 30 mins once)and very thirsty...
sad.gif

Any ladies have same experience like me?

Hello beetle bug

My friend bu for about 3 months and try again...I think she waited for about 5 months.

So Dun give up...
happy.gif

enerus - i have similar PMS symptom like yours. you are only 2 days still too early for any positive result i guess. Just be relax....

Your friend also have chemical pregnancy before? hmmm. did she go to TCM to bu herself.

blueblue,
mine gush out just on Wedn (1 Mar), thought I was having the brown spotting and thok could hv some good news coz my last AF was 26 Jan leh! But AF came means came and I am having pain at the lower abs. I felt the tight contraction or cramp pain like wind poking against my lower abs.. Any1 can tell me what's happening or not??

blueblue, our 1st day of AF juz 1 day apart, so when is the best time to start BD prior to our O har? In fact hor I quite confuse, is it 14 days after our period end or 14 days from the 1st day of our AF har?

As for the CM, is it that we had the CM coming out already we start to BD or is it before the CM come out that few days we must try to BD liao?

Got quite mixed up and confuse. My friend actually told me it's 14 days after our AF clear. If my AF take 7 days to clear, i still need to wait for 14 days before BD? If this is wrong theory then I noe y I can't hv BFP last time round liao... hmmm..

yuki_ko,
u r not alone lah. We have "bitches" here too. I dun care them, bitches, %$^&*!@#$X whatever u can call them! Really no brain and only know how to gossip behind, no education type see their faces also sian.

ladies, I am finding greener pasture too. although i understand that I can't avoid bitches elsewhere...

Cat, u smoke ah? U seen the TV ads on the Neutroxxx it's a kind of candy to substitute cigarette. Why not try that to help you quit smoking?

penguin8 - everywhere is the same, sure got one or 2 wicked colleagues (not only woman, some man worst) I have seen many at my work place. Just don't bother about them if they dare to poke you don't be angry one day you can Tai Zi back to them one
happy.gif

Back