A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

HI Tuffy,
Thanks for your explanation. Ok, my first day of AF is on 11 of July... But today no more alr... Sigh! Dunno know what is wrong with me.

hi stupid,

normally the test kit used by gynae and gp test for higher level of hcg... thus like what others say, all is not lost
happy.gif
When I first tested positive a few times at home, I went to see my gynae 3 days later for a test. And his test kit takes v v v long to even register a v v v faint line. hm.. u can imagine how embarassing I feel that time... that's how I know their test kit register higher hcg level thats why lor.

hi seiho, lbs and poohy,
Good morning.......
thanks for the comfort...Well, that's what the gynae told me..He said that it could be that I am taking it at nite, so very dilute.....Just observe for another wk ,and go back to him in another wk time..BUt he told me his is a very sensitive one lah...U guys know lah, as what poohy has describe...very embrassed when he said it'd -ve....Anyway, thanks...will keep the observation...

lbs,
if u feel nausea in morning, mayb cna try not to take early breakfast...That's what my friend did...She had her breakfast at ard 10am instead, cos she said she felt unwell, and felt like puking if took it early...
Oh ya, I did tell him that I tested +ve on sat using clearblue and the result is obvious, and tested again on sunday using guardian, and the result very very faint...So he asuumed that since i tested with both, then chances very high...But since when he tested using his, and it show -ve,it could also mean either i use the worng method or it's too early...onli 4 wk...

hi rikku,
yap, i think tuffy ask a very good question..U sure it is the redc olour heavy flow or just brown colour spotting? There is a diff .

<font color="0000ff">mrstan,joice,lbs</font>
Yah.. agree that hubby's health more important. so i more or less gonna give this cycle a miss. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
But my hubby seems more kan cheong than me.. he said he will do it after he recovers... heehee.. he has been spending all his time doing nothing at home excepts taking medicine, resting and sleeping at home.

<font color="0000ff">stupid</font>
My plan for this cycle initially was to BD from Cd10-18. Yeah.. gonna miss the 1st few days, no choice lor. Hubby must 'bu' his health if not his soldiers would be too weak anyway!

I've heard of cases whereby some preggie ladies who tested -ve throughout their whole 9 months and still manage to give birth. So, anything is possible. As long as AF is not here, there's still a glimmer of hope!!

<font color="0000ff">jenifur</font>
I share mrstan's sentiments too. Your friend is killing a life!!
Here we are all trying so hard and here she is taking a life away.
Sorry, jenifur, but i can't accept that. But since your friend has made that decision to abort, she has to live with it for the rest of her lives.

<font color="0000ff">rikku</font>
We usually start counting CD1 when your AF registers red flow, not just spotting.
Ok, will add you and lina in too! Welcome!!!

I'm so sad. Was keeping my finger cross e whole day yesterday but finally when I go pee ard 2345, I saw RED. I burst out crying in the toilet &amp; really gave hubby a scare.
sad.gif
Guess e morning trip accompanying my fren for her abortion really affected me. Saw another 2 ladies @ e clinic waiting to do e procedure too &amp; 1 of them look quite young (prob early twenties). It's jus so not fair........

Hi <font color="0000ff">Oreo</font> can u please add me to the chart as CD 2 as of today.

hi jenifur,
pls.......dun be too sad.....We can really understand how u feel, cos we were once like u, crying out after seeing red...Anyway, guess u r still young, and not to worry.......Seems like what ur friend did has greatly affected ur mood.....That's life....Learn to accept it, and live happily...Some things are really beyond our control...especially having a baby....uess god already has his plan of when to grant us one....So, dun take it too hard...Relax....:)

Hi stupid,
As long as AF is not here, u still have chance.. In the meantime do take care of ur body in case you r really preggie.
happy.gif

Hi oreo,
yup yup... hubby's health more important.. But he seems more gan cheong than u ah...kekekek

hi jenifur,
dun be too sad... let's jia you together.. It will be our turn one day.. dun be too stress abt it okie?
happy.gif

Hi! all of u are so early today!

Jenifur, really shocked to hear ur abt yr fren. How can they do such things!! and why is the husband so bo chap one??
Anyway, u dun be too sad abt yr AF came, u can try harder next mth! lets try together!

Hi others ! Take care &amp; enjoy
happy.gif

Hi seiko,
Mmm... will just wait for another 1 week. By then, if AF still not here yet, then will go buy test kit to test liao.

seiko and lbs, have you ever tried taking some snacks ie: sour plum or something sweet to ease the nausea feeling? Heard some preggies will wanna take sour plum and that can ease their nauseaness. Maybe you can try that too...
Hey, you know, i also feel like wanting to puke when eating. dont know why. but i think my case is not pregnancy lah... maybe i'm feeling abit unwell again.

Hi Oreo,
your hubby so funny, more kan chiong than you... heehee...
hope your hubby will recover soon.... and be ready for the battle again. Jia You Jia You
happy.gif

Hi Jenifur,
dun be so disappointed. you can still try again next cycle. your turn will be here soon. so JIA YOU JIA YOU....
happy.gif

Hi Gebbera
happy.gif
am anxious 4 u already :p im the kanchiong type, tt's y i din wait 4 a wk, the day i missed i cant take the wait liao *heheh*

actually i used 2 like eating sour plum b4 preggies. now i only eat it 2 'feel better' but dun enjoy the taste like i used to.

recently no appetite. last wk i put on weight, this wk lost some weight in my face ( sianz..... y not the arms? ) *ahhaah*

keeping my fingers crossed for stupid n you
happy.gif

Hi <font color="ff0000">Seiko/Gebbera/Yippy/joi*ce</font>:

Thanks for your encouragement. Ya Hubby jus called to console me. He said if next cycle still dun hv then we will go for 1 week holiday to relax. Will do nothing except BD
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Gebbera/Stupid</font>:
Keeping my fingers crossed &amp; praying for u too.

Btw any of e ladies here prepare tonic for hubby to eat? I mean we ladies are taking folic etc.. but wat bout our hubby? Do they need tonic/supplments to boost up their health too?

113953.gif

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 13 Jul 04
jenifur ........ CD 02
rikku .......... CD 03
joice .......... CD 06
lina ........... CD 11
yippy .......... CD 11
classy ......... CD 11
dawn ........... CD 12
oreo ........... CD 12
tidyfairy ...... CD 14
mrstan ......... CD 18
tuffy .......... CD 25
stupid ......... CD 32
funny .......... CD 33
ENJ ............ CD 35
ribena ......... CD 36
jamci .......... CD 36
wennia ......... CD 50
maya ........... CD 51
</font><font color="aa00aa">
Graduates - EDD
Disney ......... 18/07/04
sue ............ 05/08/04
new ............ 23/08/04
esprit ......... 26/08/04
apple .......... 26/09/04
pet ............ 03/10/04
angelia ........ 04/10/04
SLK ............ 08/10/04
Mickey ......... 23/10/04
YeeYee ......... 24/10/04
chihiro ........ 30/11/04
Jen ............ 09/12/04
Emma ........... 09/12/04
wendypooh ...... 15/12/04
jov ............ 05/01/05
huggie ......... ??/02/05
lilac .......... 28/02/05
jara ........... 28/02/05
seiko .......... 07/03/05
lbs ............ 14/03/05
KC ............. ??/03/05

</font><font color="119911">CD = Cycle Day; AF = Aunt Flo = menses;</font>

Common Terms used</font>
Checking your CM and Folic Acid
The TTC Prayer

<font color="ff0000">If you like to join us, please let me know, so that I can add you into our CD Update List.
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Thanks Gebbera!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">jenifur</font>
Yup. Your time will come soon!! Must jia you, don't give up, ok?
wow! Your hb very supportive leh!! If you don't kenna, then must plan holiday around your fertile period

I'm going holiday with hb next week!! I'm so excited coz' the last time i went for vacation with him was during my hm period which was a couple of years ago.

a fren send me this via email &amp; claim it helps for lots of women overseas so no harm reading/trying

Colour Accupressure
This is a simple excercise that anyone should be able to do.

It is believed to stimulate the ovaries, so it is useful to do around the time of ovulation (ten to fourteen days after the first day of your period - although this will vary depending on the length of your cycle.) or if you have had problems with your ovaries, or believe that you may not be ovulating.

First you need to locate the accupressure point for your ovaries. On your right hand, palm side up, follow the line of your thumb down until you are just touching your wrist. This is where you need to apply firm but gentle pressure using your thumb or index finger of your left hand. Try to keep your right hand relaxed while you do this.

Now, while you are applying pressure, close your eyes and think of the colour red. Allow the colour to fill your mind, sometimes it helps to repeat the word red in your head until you can see the colour clearly. Keep applying pressure and thinking of red for a few minutes.
Stop at any time if you feel uncomfortable.

For the best benefits this should be repeated three times daily around ovulation

thks jenifur for e info!
happy.gif

Hi oreo,
wow going for holiday.. good, at least go for some relaxation. maybe u will strike while holidaying...
happy.gif
Where you u going &amp; for how long? Maybe u can email the CDs chart to me, so when u are not ard, i can be ur assistant n help u to update..

Hi Jenifur, yr hubby is so ti tie
happy.gif
so where do u plan to go for yr holiday ?? Good luck and jia you
happy.gif

No, for me, i did not prepare any tonic for him. just make sure he's not taking any medicine will do.

1 of this wk will be my O day but too bad, my hubby has a last minutes oversea trip so..... Haiz...

Hope that he will be ard for my next O day!
happy.gif

Seiko,
must take care of your health. if you've got no appetite, must still take small portion of food cos you're 2 in 1 now, need to feed your baby with some food too.
same here, me wanna lost weight for my arms too. heeehee...

Jenifur,
think can let your hubby take some vit.E. Read from somewhere that vit.E will help boost up hubbies "soldiers".

Jenifur &amp; Oreo,
I'm going holiday with hubby too. So excited and hoping for the day to come soon.

mrstan,
are you there? have not seen any posting from you today. Are you feeling alright?
happy.gif

joice,
what about you? got work hard or not? heeheee...

ahh..today supose to be CD11 but guess what..this morning see red/brownish again..it seems that this month my AF very funny hor..come 3 day , rest 4 days..**scratch head**..

also..stomach and breast abit cramped.. heheee..good excuse to take time off..later afternoon might pop into GP for some advise..

hi oreo,
really envy u leh can go holiday. me no chance alry hubby staring work next week. tink no more other holiday alry after bb born.
me like very "mo sheng" when come to this thread, lot of new gal and i dun know to to chat here unless u and tuffy, joice, mrs tan etc around.

all ladies,
last time my hubby take vit C with zinc, those pill tat put in water to dissolve, think take abt twice a week.

<font color="0000ff">joice</font>
I'm only going for a short vacation next Wed... coming back on Sat.
Thanks for volunteering to be my backup. Really appreciate it a lot!
Will send you the file later ...

<font color="0000ff">gebbera</font>
You going hols too? So, when will u be setting off?

<font color="0000ff">wendypooh</font>
No need to envy me lah!
You must take care of your little one inside you
114044.gif

That's more important than going for holiday.
For us, we need to de-stress mah!

hi wendy,
so ur hubby found a job n starting nxt wk? ya little one more important.. nxt time can go holiday as a family mah..
114048.gif

hi oreo,
u are welcome
happy.gif

wow so many going for away for holidays ah... think we will have more gd news liao...
happy.gif

hi joice, oreo

ya little one more impt tat why i so long whteher to go or not cos very worried of travelling and dun know whtehr can take it or not so cant decide to go or not now finally make up mind not to go.
oreo, enjoy your holiday and remember to BD hor.
joice, ya hubby found a job after one mth rest starting on thur

Oreo,
am setting off next friday. it's a real last min trip cos we just managed to book the tour yesterday. what about you and where are you heading to?
I'm looking forward to the trip. really cant wait to take a break from work. I'm feeling so tired and lethargic now.

hi lbs,
how are you feeling today? hope your nauseaness will get better as the days goes by. know you are busy at work but remember not to exert yourself too much. afterall, your health is more important now. do take care.

oops... joice, sorry, didnt know your AF is still here....
must get your "gears" ready, so when your AF is gone, you can "attack" hubby liao... hahaha...
happy.gif

mrstan, missing you now... where are you??? heeheee...
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Gebbera</font>: U not waiting to see if u preggie before going for holiday?? Tot it's not advisable to fly in e 1st trimester?

<font color="0000ff">Yippy</font> : We haven't really decide; mayb will revisit Karbi/Koh Samui. Nice place plus since we've been there few times then will not be tempted to go sightseeing instead of BD. Or mayb considering joining the mediacorp driving trip to Kuantan.

<font color="ff0000">Oreo</font> : So where will u be going? All really going all out to TCC.
happy.gif

114129.gif

Will pray for everyone!!!

hi Jenifur
happy.gif
wah so gd can go on hols? my last hols was in dec last yr when we went to europe for HM... heng i wanted 2 go there, now so worried after got kid liao, anywhere oso cannot go. in fact we planned 2 visit HK this dec 4 a short n quick trip, looks like muz KIV indefinitely already. Hey, y not go on cruise? cos u n yr hb stuck on board, no shopping 2 distract u , sure can concentrate on yr 'main biz ' *hehhe* in fact tt was wat a frd told me n my hb when he heard we were TTCing for a kid hopefully made in europe ( which did not happen obviously cos my mind was all on shop shop shop! *HAAHHEHEH*

hi Oreo
happy.gif
wow, enjoy yr trip
happy.gif
rem 2 relax relax
happy.gif

hi berry
happy.gif
my situation wass the same as my frd, she said she had egg white CM the whole of 1st wk when she tested +ve, mine only few days, but now still getting the creamy thingie. Hence muz constantly replenish my pantyliners
happy.gif

hi Gebbera
happy.gif
today still no appetite. me eat 4 the lil one.... life sucks when u dun enjoy food, really ah. i was supposed 2 attend a wedding dinner at Mandarin ( coincidently where i held my AD too ), but i think the smell of certain dishes wld trigger the nausea, so bao full amt of angbao n asked colleague 2 give on my behalf. now i chew on kiam moey or mints when i dun feel 'so gd'...

oh ya ladies, when i TTCing, its mine n hb's habit 2 take redoxon Vit C + Zinc 1000mg efferversence tablets daily ( ever since SARS days ) dunno if it helped. Plus, i toook BFW in Apr and May too ( total of 4 and a half bottles ). dunno if they helped but those werre wat i was taking....

hihi ALL

Wow..this thread is moving really fast...

Hi oreo
Enjoy your trip ah...&amp; hope to hear good news after that..hehehee
wink.gif

Hi gebbera
Thks,actually today my nausea seem to be getting worst..previously I only feel like vomitting (only letting out air, nothing else)but today, I vomitted my lunch &amp; just now my dinner..now, my stomach feel very bloated &amp; uncomfortable...
sad.gif

Hi berry/Seiko
Now that I recall, I seem to be getting one or two days of EWCM arnd when I tested +ve ler..I still jokingly told my hubby, the EWCM came too late liao..You know, usually was really hard for me to detect the EWCM but that time it was really obvious lor....emmm..maybe, this CM is also a sign of pregnancy ler...
happy.gif

hi wendypooh
How are you gal??
happy.gif

Agree, a lot of new gal joining this thread now...hehehee

Morning ladies!

hi Gebbera!! missed u too! sooooo sorry, i was on leave yest lor...celebrated hubby's bday early and also went to see my gynae for my infection and also discuss abt my ttc plans. Spent 2 hrs there man,wait so long. Indeed, I had Bacterial Vaginosis so he gave me a one time medication (4 pills) and hubby had to take it too. As for TTC, he looked at my 3 charts and said that if after ovulation, and temp goes up and down all the time, that indicates that my ovulation is weak. He did an ultrasound on me and I could see my ovaries on the TV monitor. He said everything looks normal, just that i am a bit stressed. Anyway, the conclusion is, after my next menses for this month comes, I will go and see him again and he said he want to put me on the fast track to conceive, so will do an xray on my ovarian tubes to see if got any blockage. And also check my hubby too. At least something is progressing so I hope everyth turns out well.

Just to update u girls only...so how's everyone today??
happy.gif

hi Wendypooh,

aiyoh...why feel mo sheng becos of many new girls in this thread? Just make fren lor...We are all in this together so it's a good feeling to have female "bonding" and companionship. I was telling my hubby last nite that I cant wait to go online to "chat" with u all and tell u all abt my gynae appt yest, he was like shaking his head hopelessly and say, we women all so free and ba kua. hehe...of cos lah hor? Such is the proud characteristic of being a Woman! *oomph!*

Morning eveyone,
Hope today will be a fine day for everyone of us here....
happy.gif

Btw, my AF visited me last night. Abit paiseh... becos i've been describing the previous symptons as if i've conceived. So malu now.
embarrassed.gif
Maybe we've not been putting in much effort, that's why cant see any results.
~sigh~ actual fact, my hubby is enjoying the carefree life now, thus dont wanna have kids so soon....at the meantime, he also want to build up stronger financial background for the future use for our kiddies. He understand that if i were to conceive, will sure use up alot of $$$. Thus, advise that we "stored up" more $$$ first.
As for me, when i started seeing my friends getting pregnant and some even with their toddlers along when we go out together, i felt so envy of them.... ~sigh~ Everytime when i experienced this, my very first thinking is: i wanna have my own kids too....
and that is why when we go unprotected sometimes, i'm hoping that i can strike....
like to "xian zhan hou chou"....

Hi Mrs Tan,
Take Care!

Hi Gebbera, its ok. dun think abt it so much. Soon u will have yr own kids too
happy.gif

btw, how old r u ?

Hi mrstan,
You finally appear...
happy.gif
Sometimes it's good to realise early what goes wrong.... so that remedy can be taken asap and you'll soon be on the track to MTB soon.... hope your next visit will go on very smoothly and at the meantime, take care too. Hope to hear good news from you after your next visit.....
happy.gif

Hi Yippy,
feeling quite moody now... maybe becos AF is here.... dont know why, still having the puke feeling... so uncomfortable... btw, i'm turning 25 this sept. what about you?
happy.gif

hi mrs tan,
u back finally, good to know tat u are pleased wif your check up. feeling better and not as worried as before right?
ya lor abit mo sheng cos seldom come in here due to busy at work and office keep track of the web tat we visited. so whenever visit here saw many new face and dun know how to start chating heee..

lbs,
me still not feeling very great. ms still around esp during evening time. so busy at work cant even take leave to rest at home. so far gain abt 2 kg since week 4.

all ladies,
i dun take "bai feng yuan" at all cos my mense quite regular. only at time, my mum will prepare tonic like "dong chong chao" cordyes (dun know the spelling, ginseng drink for me and hubby if we go back for dinner. Eu Ren Sheng sell those tea bag ginseng tea very convenience, not so heaty or cooling very good for guy who dun have much rest. heard tat it help to build up stregth. i used to prepare tat oncea weak for hubby. dun know all these help me to conceive.

Hi seiko and lbs,
seems like your MS is getting no better.... wanted very much to help you... but dont no how to. will check with friends on how to reduce the nausea feeling that both of you are experiencing... hope they can revert with some useful info. As for now, "xian ren ren yi xia bah".

<font color="0000ff">Gebbera</font>
Don't feel sad, ok? Try again! Don't lose hope! You're still young!
happy.gif

Think on the bright side lah... AF comes this week, next week you're going for holiday.. so you don't have to worry at all!! Can enjoy 101% mah!

<font color="0000ff">joice</font>
Here's the TTC file.
You just copy and paste the 1st 3 columns and that will do. Pls save the file with the extension "xls".
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

ttc.xls (27.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

hi Yippy,

thanks for your concern. I will...

hi Gebbera,

ehh girl...u still young dont have to worry abt ttc now lah. Since ur hubby also intend to save money first so ok mah! I know the envious feeling of seeing ur friends with their lil babies. But sooner or later, u will be like them too, so dont worry okie? Think u having some PMS still, its normal to feel pukey, I also have it often. Try to rest more and dont drink milk cos may feel worse. I also hate AF one...so annoying hor? But if got no AF, then we also cannot have baby...so in a way its a good sign that we are bleeding each month.
Thanks for your kind concern, I sure will keep u posted abt my progress with my gynae.

hi mrs tan,
u are bck. glad to hear that everything goes well at ur gynae visit
happy.gif
Im going for mine nxt wk..
happy.gif

Hi gebbera,
Dun feel disappointed.. Jia you in nxt cycle yah?

Hi Ibs/seiko,
Is there any other ways to curb ur MS? Did u try eating sour plums or sweets? Look at positive side, at least having MS means baby growing well..
happy.gif

Hi gebbera, my AF came ytd too...nvm, let's jia you together!

Hi mrs tan, which gynae u seeing? I feel like having a scan too to determine any blockage..din wan to go to my previous gynae...

Hi lbs/seiko, got to know from friends who are preggie and had MS.. to eat ginger biscuits in the morning..or u can try to drink ginger tea as and when u hv MS..hth!

Thx oreo! Let me try

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ 14 Jul 04
jenifur ........ CD 03
rikku .......... CD 04
joice .......... CD 07
lina ........... CD 12
yippy .......... CD 12
classy ......... CD 12
dawn ........... CD 13
oreo ........... CD 13
tidyfairy ...... CD 15
mrstan ......... CD 19
tuffy .......... CD 26
stupid ......... CD 33
funny .......... CD 34
ENJ ............ CD 36
ribena ......... CD 37
jamci .......... CD 37
wennia ......... CD 51
maya ........... CD 52
</font><font color="aa00aa">
Graduates - EDD
Disney ......... 18/07/04
sue ............ 05/08/04
new ............ 23/08/04
esprit ......... 26/08/04
apple .......... 26/09/04
pet ............ 03/10/04
angelia ........ 04/10/04
SLK ............ 08/10/04
Mickey ......... 23/10/04
YeeYee ......... 24/10/04
chihiro ........ 30/11/04
Jen ............ 09/12/04
Emma ........... 09/12/04
wendypooh ...... 15/12/04
jov ............ 05/01/05
huggie ......... ??/02/05
lilac .......... 28/02/05
jara ........... 28/02/05
seiko .......... 07/03/05
lbs ............ 14/03/05
KC ............. ??/03/05

</font><font color="119911">CD = Cycle Day; AF = Aunt Flo = menses;</font>

Common Terms used</font>
Checking your CM and Folic Acid
The TTC Prayer

<font color="ff0000">If you like to join us, please let me know, so that I can add you into our CD Update List.
happy.gif
</font>

hi joice, can add me to the list? tks! i really blur as to how to calculate it..always use the ovulation calendar..which..well, apparently not v. accurate! hahaha...

hi Melody,

I went to this gynae for 1st time only (recommended by my friend who has just given brith). His clinic is Tanglin Shopping Centre #05-01. Tow Yung Clinic, Dr Lim Teck Chye. For 1st impression, i find it very comfy with him and he has a good sense of humour too, also takes time to explain to us abt our body and how conception takes place etc. Patient doc. You may want to try? But not sure if u ok with male gynae.

Back