A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

hi zenia,

the only way to conf for sure is for u to do a HPT... as like wat louie says, AF & preggie symptoms are verie similar. oso, are u stressed up recently? if so, yr AF cld be delayed. i oso find dat sometimes, my AF was delayed when i was so stressed up in hoping to be preggie. there was even once my AF was late for 8 days, i was so happy, thot i strike liao. guess wat? my AF came the moment i bot the HPT kit. hahaha...

so, if u cannot take the suspense anymore, juz do the test! alternatively, if u do BBT charting, one way to tell is to see if yr temp is still elevated now. if it is still high, then there's a verie high chance for u to be preggie! best of luck!
happy.gif

catiyln - good to hear ur AF came. Can start new cycle liao!!
happy.gif
Rem ur earlier posting tat some of ur cycles v short - only 14 days, now 50+days? U got tell Dr Chua abt it? Quite weird leh...

louie - mine all along irregular.. dr chua says most likely due to wt.. b4 i saw dr chua i actually did a v-scan before but nothing unusual detected so dr chua says no pt her testing again so soon.. she scheduled for me to see her in nov.. now i just can't wait for nov to come! feel like seeing her fast but my hb wants me to be patient! haha

louie - i also dunno leh.. dr chua gave me some multi vits which i'm taking.. as for TCM.. i scared of the smell of e med! i also dunno leh.. hb says not to be so anxious coz may make it even more difficult.. hmm..

louie - but me just bot two more bottles of e multi-vits.. hmm.. e fertility blend thingie looks interesting.. thx for all e suggestions and help.. i may email dr chua to tell her my concerns too..

hi gals... been busy the past few weeks so never log in.

my mission failed again... AF came yesterday, today CD02. went to my gynae this morning, gynae scan for me and say clomid is working well on me, no cysts or any growth (which is one of the side effects of clomid). he says that my ovaries and uterus everything is ok, no problems except that havent check my tubes. my hubby's SA is also normal.

so he gave me 2 choices :

1) take clomid for another 3 cycles then go for surgery (lap) to check my tubes

2) go for surgery (lap) between CD6 to CD8.

what should i do?

Hi Shron,
y not do HSG to check the tubes? HSG is to inject dye into the tubes to see if they are blocked or not....its like doing V-scan, but will have a little cramps after it....at least it is less invasive than lap..

BTW, i just detected a faint line for my OPK!! and today is my CD6, still having AF leh....

char,

hmm... i dun know. my gynae say do lap to check the tubes. can do HSG to check the tubes? btw, i checked with my gynae on OPK, he say OPK may work on some ppl only.

sharon - shd do HSG to check tubes 1st. Lap is a SURGERY... althou it gives u a clear pic of everything. But ur case seems ok mah, really necc to do such an invasive procedure as char mentioned?

char - u still having AF, can see big eggies + OPK also +ve! Wow... very interesting ur cycle
happy.gif
Hope u bring good news!
happy.gif

kermit, sorry... will write u chq today. Going to post office to pick up pkg
happy.gif

louie,

wat can be checked other than checking the tubes by doing lap? my sis did lap before to remove her cysts. understand that yuki also did another lap few days ago to remove her cysts right?

my sis told me that time when she did her lap, her gynae actually flushed out her tubes to make it clear and told her that it's a gd time to have bb after flushing out her tubes

hi caitlyn,
dr chua had replied me... she suggested i make a visit to her clinic for further assessment. sigh~ i duno what to do now.. keep on waiting or visit her....

Hi louie,
I also think it is very interesting, cos i've been 'gong gong' for the past 4 yrs calculating the wrong date...no wonder never strike lah.....its like buying toto but hoping to strike 4D!!
i already told DH, and he says action will start from tonite... :p but he was warnned that things can get bloody and gory...hehe.... hope he can overcome his fear of blood....

Hi all,
Just something to share:
I told my DH that it will be bloody, and his reply was:
War is also a bloody affair but are won by clear goals and objectives!!

Maybe u can share with all your DH on this...hehe...thought it was kind of funny...

just called the clinic. it cost total $2800 for the lap, $1300 can claim from medisave then $1500 cash, but my sis that time got claim from insurance so dun need pay a single cent. hubby ask me to go for the lap jus to make sure everything is fine. but i am so scare now

hi sharon,

dun mind me asking, who is yr gynae? how come so weird one? didn't ask u to go for HSG to chk yr tubes but ask u to go for lap instead? why do u need to do a lap for in the 1st place? is it realie required? moz gynaes will not recommend lap unless realie required leh...
happy.gif

hi sharon,

try to find out fr yr gynae why this lap is required 1st. dun go for it if u have any doubts. try to ask for a 2nd opinion...

christine,

my gynae is from women's clinic in yishun. i find him quite good and is comfortable with him. maybe i will check with him 1st before deciding whether to go for lap

char - think i'm gonna waste many many OPKs.. but decided that i'll start tracking from my CD03.. coz of my haywire AF, no choice.. last cycle O on CD22.. tis cycle i quite sure O during my AF coz i was still taking BBT then n i had a big dip in temp..

dodo - maybe u sld go n see her.. or test HPT first? in case it's really preg? if i were u i think i wld see her.. i dun like to wait n wait n wait one! haha

<table border=1><tr><td>
451027.gif
</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>15-16Jul</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marble</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>2-Jul</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>24-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sihui</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
451028.gif
451029.gif
</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beetle bug</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>9 dpo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby26</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>9 dpo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-18 June</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>BFP??</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>12 dpo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>13 dpo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15 dpo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>11 dpo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
451030.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fizz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kermit</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MSN_Queen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom75</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Minidach</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zenn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feliza </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguin</td></tr></table>

Hi caitlyn...
dun tink that this is a waste of OPK... it will let u noe how ur cycle runs...like for me, now CD6 but got faint linr on OPK liao....so dun miss any chance!!!

Hi ladies,
How's everyone?? anyone needs data to be updated??

Yuki,
glad to hear that your diagnosis is clear!! Phew!! maybe you wanna try TCM, tiao bu your body? strengthen &amp; maybe who knows miracles do happen b4 you know it.

Char,
i get wat you mean when you say gong gong count wrong days for past 4 years!! i had a friend like that too, then 1 fine day she decided to try earlier by a week, she strike jackpot!! so dun care about the mess, have fun BDing!!

Juju &amp; louie,
goodluck to you!!

Sharon,
i agree with christine, maybe you should talk to your gynae again. if everything else seems normal, lap doesn't seem to be neccessary. HSG seems better option.

zenia,
welcome to TTC &amp; goodluck with HPT!

sharon, maybe u cld propose to ur gynae to do HSG test 1st? Think cost only abt $200? Lap - can ur ovaries, uterus, tubes (not just whether blocked, but ze condition of it) etc. It gives the doc the opp to see if everything is ok. But, lap is not necc if generally everything is ok.... but maybe u not preggie yet coz of timing? So, better check wif ur gynae
happy.gif

Hi posh, today cld be beyond DPO 12... will likely test over the wkend if AF still don't report
happy.gif

caitlyn - but i tested -ve on 16.06.06... dun have the courage to test again... dr chua said maybe due to hormone imbalance... and she suggested to do further check-up... sigh~

louie, caitlyn = thanks!
happy.gif

christine = ya. think only a HPT will give me the answer. maybe i'm really afraid to see only 1 line appear. Disappointment has been my greatest fear for the pass few days. guess i need more courage to do it lor. And not taking any temperature but has been using OPK for the first 6 months but gave up. oso due to disappointment..

ttc-ing is the toughest task to accomplish in my life. haha. depends on alot on LUCk and effort.

By the way, thank you for all who have given me advice and encouragment.
happy.gif

JIA YOU zenia!

i can understand how u feel right now... i agree tt ttc really need LUCK... hope to hear good news from u soon k.. take care
happy.gif

Hi Dodo,
Thanks for your well wish!! tonite have to start the BD mission liao... so excited!!but really very hopeful to see results soon....MIL nagging at DH y so long still dun have children...dan somemore, now shift house liao, got no more excuses to use liao...

hi ladies,
need ur advise on the following:-
cd22(36.6C)=>OPK +ve
cd23(36.6C)=>OPK +ve
cd24(36.5C)=>OPK +ve
cd25(36.0C)=>OPK -ve
cd26(36.8C)=>OPK +ve
cd27(36.6C)=>OPK -ve
cd28(36.5C)=>OPK -ve
cd29(36.6C)=>OPK -ve
cd30(36.6C)=>no test
cd31(36.5C)=>OPK -ve(spotting)
am i O-ed?
oso,is duphaston = progesterone?
pregesterone can induce AF?

hi kermit &amp; rest of the ladies- AF just reported
sad.gif
Could be O on 13 June (HCG jab on 12 june &amp; BD tat nite) but still no bb leh... sigh... dunno wats wrong! Timing very very accurate liao leh
451229.gif

awww...*pat pat*

i read that even healthy couples BD at the precise timing, only 1/3 of the time will it be successful...

did you do the 12 hrs interval BD thingy...or only just BD once?

Ganbatte! try again okie dearie?

kermit, thanks! When I saw doc on 12/6 (CD 12), she told me to BD tat nite lor and we BD on CD 14 (AM) lor as advised by her... coz wif HCG jab, egg cld be released within 24hrs. tot 36hrs - 12 hrs?? anywae, was feeling a little pukey tis few days... but AF still report. Sigh! Am ok, jus disappointed lor...

dodo - i think u sld go and pay dr chua a visit.. no pt letting the cycle drag and u feeling so terrible.. at least if not preggie she can help u induce AF and if pregie.. that's good! =)

louie - hugz.. maybe the spermies not fmiliar w e eggie yet.. maybe next cycle they noe where to go liao.. dun give up ya?

my AF still haven't officially reported yet apparently.. it's still brownish dishcharge like but alot.. wonder if it's hormonal also.. my AF really one kind lor.. keep changing one!

HI CHAR1505

duphaston is hormone pills right? i was given by gynae when i got bleeding also..

hi gals,

I feel very guilty and glad at the same time.. my dept head is very understanding towards my situation and ask me to take more rest!!! on the other hand, i got a lot of things to do and cant finish..dun wish to stay OT also..

stella

at this point, don't worry so much liao..just rest...actually i was told that the duphaston effect is not really sure one...the one and sure way to try to stabilise the pregnancy is REST.

tell yourself, stabilise the bb be the top priority now...later when everything is more stabilise, then you double the effort to work harder lor...

Hi synergy/stella,
duphason is a synthetic hormones. Dr heng gave it to me to induce AF.Please see 30644-2-0%2C00.htm,http://www.solvaypharmaceuticals.com/Products/group/product/0,,30644-2-0,00.htm for more info (Website of the manufacturer)
Abstract fr the website:
Dydrogesterone helps to regulate the healthy growth and normal shedding of the uterus lining. Therefore, it may be useful in the treatment of menstrual disorders such as absent, irregular or painful menstrual periods, infertility, premenstrual syndrome and endometriosis. In hormone replacement therapy (HRT) following menopause, dydrogesterone can be used to minimize the overgrowth of the uterus lining due to oestrogen (the main female sex hormone). By maintaining the uterus lining, dydrogesterone can also help preventing miscarriage (spontaneous abortion) in women who have suffered repeated miscarriages or who may miscarry.

i think i will try for another 1 or 2 mths (with clmoid)... cos in fact i jus started TTC in feb 06. if HSG shows that the tube is block then need to do lap to unblock? if so then might as well straight away do lap. but of course cost is an issue.

louie,

me too same as u. tested OPK +ve and obediently work OT on that night and the next few nights but still never strike. haiz....

my gynae was actually worried that the eggs i produced are not released. but he did the scan for me and it shows that nothing is 'detain' in my ovaries... that's a relieve.

sharon, i didn't use OPK tis time. But i went for v scan on CD 12 &amp; got big enuf eggie, so gynae gave me HCG jab to mature egg &amp; ensure tat egg is released (guess it released on CD13, tats why my AF report today). So BD on the right days... but no success! Not sure whether tis cycle wanna do IUI? She said if not successful, still take 1 tab clomid &amp; see her on next CD 12.

louie, u taking clomid now? my gynae also ask me to take clomid (1 tab) for another 3 cycles, he says clomid works well on me and i did produce and release eggs. since i got release eggs, and my hubby's SA results is normal, how come still never strike.

u wan to try IUI? what is IUI and how much is it?

gals, jus discussed with my hubby and he ask me to proceed with lap! oh no.... so scare now! who did lap before? i think i better go to my gynae tomorrow to check out more details

Hi synergy/stella/char - duphason is for 2 funtion, it will either induce AF for those who misses their AF. And at the same time help to secure a pregnancy. Since stella has spotting problem. that is why she is prescribed with the medicine. I was given the same medication last time during the confusing stage.

Back