A minibus to Raffles Place

hi,

i am looking for pte bus from khatib mrt to shenton way from mon-fri morning. kindly let me know if anyone has the contact.

thank you.

Hi,

I am looking for pte bus or car pool from Kovan to raffles place due to pregnancy. Pls pm me if you have lobang.

Thanks you.

Hi,

i am looking for mini bus from Yew Tee MRT station to Raffles Place MRT every wkday morning. Need to reach by latest 9am. I have 2 pax, please let me know if any of you have lobang.

Thank you!

mrt service is getting from bad to worse. have to wait 10min in order to squeeze in.

looking for private bus from jurong east ave 1 to Raffles Place, Mon-Fri to reach office by 8.30am. pls email me if got lobang. tks

[email protected]

Looking for private bus from Admiralty/Woodlands mrt to Raffles Place, Mon-Fri to reach office by 8.30am.

Please PM me if got lobang.

Thanks.

Hi friends! I am looking for a chartered bus from Admiralty MRT to Raffles. Pls share if you have any info on this. Thanks!

Hi I am looking for another private bus from Punggol to Shenton ( Lau pa sat there) The current bus is good but reach only around 845pm. I need a new private bus which can reach earlier probably 8-820am. start date 2 or 3 Jan ...
do email me [email protected]

If anyone of you need my current bus info also can email from Punggol - sk-hougang mall- kovan -cityhall- shenton.

i'm looking for a bus from sengkang to robinson centre that reach about 7 or 8 am.
my email is [email protected]

if any one wanna share cab, within that timing i also dont mind.

thank you so much.

cheers,
Yi Zhen

If there is a private bus service which picks passengers up from Raffles Pl to Serangoon (after work), I am very keen to join in.

Hi,

There is a bus travelling from raffles to Serangoon area.

Opp Lau Pat or along shenton way.

U going to Serangoon which area?

Hi any mommies taking mini bus from pasir ris to tanjong pagar??! Keen to share!! N evening tanjong pagar back to pasir ris???

New premier bus 731 starts today from Punggol and Sengkang to Suntec City, One Raffles link, Shenton way and Palmer road. There is also an evening bus home.

Call 64814013 for queries.

I am not related to them. Just happened to take bus 591 and saw this new bus starting and right outside my house bus stop. And because I am the only passenger today in the first bus to CBD and so helping to spread the words.

I'm looking for minibus service from pasir ris to raffles place too... Anybody got any contact? Please let me know urgently.

Thanks
Shaz

Hi, was wondering if there's any private bus available from admiralty area to raffles mrt or anywhere nearby..

Hi, I'm looking for bus from Sembawang MRT vicinity to Tanjong Pagar (International Plaza). Anyone know of any private bus? I need to reach Tanjong Pagar at 8am. Pls email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi,

i am looking for mini bus from Yew Tee MRT station to Raffles Place MRT every wkday morning. Need to reach by latest 9am. I have 2 pax, please let me know if any of you have lobang.

Thank you!

Hi twinkle27. Wondering if you manage to start the pte min bus service from Yew Tee MRT to Raffles Place? I'm staying at yew tee and working at raffles place... really need this bus service...

Hi coffeedrinker,
can share ur mini bus driver contact?

Hi Mamayen & Jo,
I'm also staying at CCK, nearest MRT is yew tee. Maybe we can share the bus to Raffles place.
happy.gif
Hi ningyo. Wondering if u guys managed to start a mini bus servie fr yew tee to raffles pl mrt? pls let me know... i m desperate to join.. it's too inconvenient n crowded in the morning. tia

Back