A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

dsii
we should let cy and your boy take photos together...my boy just recently went back on the chart at around 3rd to 10th percentile..your boy 100th...

sometimes i do teeny tiny wish he was fatter so i dun have to worry if he skips a meal...

but does he like to eat?

CY
yes..he loves to eat..and he eats tidbits with his korkor...but of cos must ctrl the intake..hehehe...but he must slowly 'slim' down if not next time go TAF club how???

CY nnot 100th lah..the doc always said above 95th..hehe...that time went we went PD..so worried that the PD will comment ian obese leh..hahaha

cutie..
haha..yah lor...see if cy is too far behind or not... :p

dsii
eih no more taf club lah...dun worry.
maybe hes heavy built...hmmm..

Cat,
this Thur I can't, sorry. Still unwell... Mon runny nose and sore throat, Tues fever and cough, Wed fever and headache and vomitting... haiz. My kids now at mum's place...

Lin-
thanks! S is not able to comprehend pointing till now. so when we try to direct his vision to animals, he seems oblivious. he has however caught butterflies in the bird park, tap some lorries' heads..(YAH, can u imagine? haha)
we didnt let him touch the kittens coz they are so small. he would probably squeeze them in his hands.keke

yufang-
no prb,my child is developmentally behind.

pawprint-
i steam S's meals everyday so it isnt alot of work. and he's happy with his boring food so no issue for now. did u see the tefal ad? funny how it reminds me of all the people i know who loathe ironing. ha.

cheri-
thanks. yes he's one happy kid. some tantrums here n there, but happy soul nonetheless. yah lah, i wish i could get pregnant without thinking too much. now that S is walking, at least i dun have to carry him all the time.

shauna
yes the ironing ad! i love the one cooking an egg!!! the one which egg yolk plonk outta the pan!!!! so me!!!

you are brave, i still dun like insects!!

yf
just got this in my email...heheh good read for u!

http://sg.******************/articles/natural_baby_gender_selection

We're back!

eh not v successful lah... sorri ladies... kate abit grouchy... think she really dislikes jap restaurant. anyway jus now in the cab she did a major poo and my pants all kena!!! was so bad until i gotta use the nursing shawl to prevent more poo leaking out!! heng jus abt to reach home and my maid came down to help me w the stroller

yfuang
nice meeting u!
happy.gif
u're really friendly! though first time meeting, feel like chatting w an old friend
biggrin.gif

Cheri
thanks for footing the bill first
happy.gif

hope kate din spoil ur appetite!

Elmo
K is so guai... slept all the way
happy.gif

and he's not small at all!

Shauna
hehe icic
happy.gif
tot he wld be interested in the kittens
anyway gd to hear tat he's such a happy lil fellow
happy.gif

Lin, cheri
wow!! hows the food!!?!?!! am hungry thinking about it liaoz. yah whats the late night dinner like? just an hour? have crabs?

lin
gosh, kate sounds like ch leh. you should have brought maid along then can chat and eat in peace...

maybe kate just doenst like jap. try jacks place next time :p

elmo, lin
i really dun think kate or kieran is small. ch was only 4.2kg at 6 weeks. that's small small for some, but actually 50th percentile liaoz.

i just hope my girl wont have josceline yeo's body like mummy :p

CY
oh cheri was saying dinner still better... cos lunch no snow crab, fresh prawns etc

bring maid means must oso bring cay which will only make us even busier!! cos he'll sure run here run there refuse to sit still one!

50th percentile ok le... think kate is lesser than tat... maybe 10th percentile??

cheri
those inflatables are not really huge, they are just very tall. each is standing at 1.5m tall, and it looks quite cute. Ya R likes to play with them. He does horse-riding on them, move them here and there, hug them etc, really interesting to watch him play with them!

the japanese food sounds good, next time will join u all for buffets.

Shauna
Hey long time since you have posted here
happy.gif
Glad that S is catching up. You must have been a great mummy.

CG
Think it is good to have a helper around soon. It takes some time to guide them and "touch wood" if she is not good, at least you can source another out. We mummies, if possible, wish to spend quality time with the kids, than to pile ourselves with house chores ya?

Lin
What an experience. keke. Did you have something decent to eat at least?

Cheri
Wah, so chun! We were just talking abt it over lunch! Some methods suggested seem logical, esp. the one on chromosome Y swims and dies earlier, and its relationship to ovulation. Must discuss this with hb tonite...hahaha!

Lin, Elmo
You guys are equally friendly! So good to be able to chat face-to-face, esp. for me, just done with my confinement, hadn't met up with any human being! Except for Cheri who came to visit me la. Kakaka. Hope there'll be next time!

Elmo
K is really one handsome boy! Since he sleeps and eats well, sure will be pui pui soon!

Lin
Kate "cake sai", tummy not feeling good la. Oh ya, what happened to your pink combi? Is the handle alright? Very nice of the lady to help us load the stroller. But the taxi driver irritated me, not "zi dong" one and didn't even bother to ask whether we needed help!

Shauna
I see. So glad to hear that he's progressing well. You must be very proud of him!

dsii
How old is your #2?

cheri
keke regarding the bb gender selection... read many yrs back but was also thinking alrdy so stressed for some trying for a bb even... where got time to find so chun which day etc to make bb...
thank goodness me not particular...
used to want a biy so that i cld tumble with him etc...
then thot girl good cos closer to mummy, more sensitive etc...
BUT when Ning came along all theories proven wrong... on top of that her boy cousins seem ok le...
so 2nd one i only hope not as screamy etc can liao...

haha more like bo bian ya?

Pebbles
hehe yep yfuang and cheri v nice... help to take food for me and elmo
happy.gif

yfuang
oh the combi ok leh... once reached home i tried a few times no problem
guess jus need more practice.
gotta thank u for helping me w it too
happy.gif

yah boy... after i got in the cab he still got the cheek to say he dun like to use stroller lah... his fren gave him one but he nvr use lah.. blah blah blah

and yes... it was really nice of tat lady
happy.gif
mankind still got hope!

oh yah talk abt mankind... im gonna tell hb abt ur noble decision to hv 4 kids and 4 maids!!
biggrin.gif

yfuang
Thks
happy.gif
Really nice meeting u
happy.gif

cheri
thks for paying first...will do the transfer later
happy.gif

Lin
think Kate was grouchy cos tummy ache lah. K is like that, if do the whiny cry means gonna poopoo.
K just now came home z then drank once then zz till dinner time...

gender selection..
so fun!!! wish i knew this earlier. not that it will make much of difference.

we must have a meet up with the todds soon! else when the school term starts, wont see any of the school going todds anymore!

Pebbles/Cheri
Actually not much daily housechores, just some dishes to wash after cooking.
For laundry, I only do it every 2 days.
G is more concerned if I still want to bring 2 kids out, if I can manage.
But I think should be able to, good example is Abc's mummy and Cutie.
If everything goes well wo any MS, then I should be able to cope.
Like today, I am able to do some A&C activites with her.
And I also feel once the child is above 10mths - 1yr, should be much easy to manage.
Cos by then, Sha would be 4yrs old plus.
Hence hiring a maid, I will KIV first.
Will not hire one if it is not necessary.

Shauna
I also use the rice cum bb porridge cooker.
Very easy to use. Just chop the ingredients then put everything inside to cook for 30mins.
I might get another one (of course not so fast... hee hee), so that next time one to be used to cook rice, the other to cook soft porridge.

lin
kate spoils my appetite??? no leh, i find kate really really sweet, so smiley! That's why my heart really went out to her when she cried so badly when we left the restaurant. U r v calm leh, i would hv karang kabuk & gone all panicky if my child cries like that. Wow, really poo so much in the cab? did the driver say anything abt the smell?

cat
hahah i guess the gender selection will mean sthg to mummies who really want a kid of certain gender & dun fancy chasing...so hopefully following the tips will bolster their chances a lil? of course, a healthy & happy baby is still most important.

cy
ya, i prefer the dinner for kuishinbo...think lunch doesn't hv the yummy clams too...lin, yf, elmo, did u notice any icecream? cos i rem dinner had icecream too.

yf
hmm next time, shall we plan for a ktv nite outing?? maybe when ur hb is back hahah...does he like to sing? been ages since i visited one..think the last round was during my preg.

Elmo
K is really a dream baby
happy.gif

think when kate was his age she oso nvr slept tat much

CY
maybe our next gathering can be at fidgets??
oh btw jus checked w hb... we wont be able to make it to CH's dedication... so sorri abt it

CG
wow really admire ur spirit
happy.gif

Cheri
thanks thanks
happy.gif
yah shes quite a smiley baby when she's in gd mood
umm no lah... not tat im zai... jus tat im used to her this kind of crying alr... at home she can cry until even more cham
her poo poo no smell one... even i cldnt smell it
biggrin.gif

actually got icecream leh... brought kate to the dessert section walk walk and saw it

btw u received my funds transfer le?

CG
i agree with u that it is manageable. If my family is not big i will prob hire a part time maid as well (provided i am a SAHM). Like Arielene, she is a great help to me. :)

Elmo, lin, cheri
Sorry Andrae develop mild fever last nigth due to teething. 3 teeth coming out at a time.

CG
Usu ppl say mo MS is a boy. A lot of my gf expereince no MS and turn out boy. Anyway glad sha likes Andrae... next time meet up more often lor. But hor he is very sticky to me. U knw, andrae reject my MIL and maid.. He only wants me, daddy and my FIL. Duno y my 2 kids same same. Seldom see daddy but jus hv that special bond with him. Btw Sha has grown so much prettier now. Very gd gal too. I am sure she will be of great help to u.

Cheri
I have the meet the sight words DVD. Arielene n i love it. I hv all the 3 volume.

Oh btw growing fun hving 15% storewide. Yesterday at vivo saw this flashcards set where it touches on 2 topics, pets and flowers (i think cos i only open up one set). Eg one animal eg horse has 4 cards... one side of cards shows horse picture.. the other side will be blank, hanyu pinyin, chinese and english respectively. Thus can play memory game, fish or snap with those cards. Selling only at $6. I use the flashcards to teach arielene eng and chinese. Going to hanyu pinyin after tat

Lin
He is still a very sleepy bb...think by when they will be more awake?
I feel like a first time mummy still leh...

CY
We also not able to go for CH's dedication. Thanks for inviting
happy.gif

Elmo
So good boy! Now it makes me wonder even more whether it's the diff bet. bf and fm. My #1, Fanxun was more on fm and he slept more. Now my #2 FM is on total bf, always seem to have problem sleeping. He just slept after 2 hours of crying! Think finally he just got too tired.

Lin
It's just a wishful thinking to have 4 kids: 2 boyz, 2 gers
happy.gif
. Not sure how me and my hb are going to handle it if it really comes true.

Pebbles, Cheri, Lin
I didn't see any clams, but mussels yes. I didn't even notice there's ice-cream!

Cheri
YES! I'm definitely on! No, hb not into singing. Can always go w/o him...kakaka

yfuang
ur life so shiok hor! want to go anywhere just go...me ah got to arrange in advance then worry here worry there...*haiz
Thank you so much for 'serving' me today leh. feel rather paiseh. told hb that lucky got someone didn't bring kids otherwise no need to eat liao.

cheri
I didn't even go near the spread..didn't notice anyone eating ice cream also.

Cupcake
I know what you mean "first time mummy"
Though it is my 2nd pregnancy, I feel as though it is my 1st. And have to start reading my pregnancy books... haha!
So today your fil and aunt helps to take care of S?
Actually it is a good idea, sometimes need private bonding with one child.

Yfuang
Before marriage, we plan to have 5 children. Number 5 means "Grace". But after being a SAHM, we decide max 2 kids. I know a couple, they have 6 children and they manage very well. All their children are very independent, intelligent and smart. Home-schooling at home, and their results are excellent.

CG
Ya everything seem so unfamiliar...
Yes today fil n aunt n maid took care of her. fil brought her to see doc after school cos she still running nose & cough. after that brought her home, fil fed her lunch, maid showered her then nap time aunt tried to put her to z..but I came back in time to nap with her.

I've always wanted just 2...hb wanted 3 at first then now he thinks 2 is enough.

G has booked 4D/3N stay at Sentosa Treasure Resort. Quite a good deal, $288nett per night includes of daily breakfast, Song of the Sea and Cineblast ticket and steamboat. We are checking in tomorrow. I'm praying I won't feel sleepy nor tired, if not I won't get to enjoy at all... hee hee!

Mummies
Is it ok to drink low sugar coffee? I stopped consuming once I know I am pregnant. Is that the reason I do feel sleepy?

CG,

my hb said boy not as cute as girls... he prefers little girls... but he said if his 3 girls were to cry at the same time then he will be HIGHLY STRESSED!!! hahaha i think thats when he hope for a son to share the 'stress'

Ylc
Each time sha crys, g is stressed about it.
He keeps asking "Why, why do you cry? what do you want?" & she simply just keeps crying, and the more she crys, the more stressed and frustrated he becomes, haha!

Precious
Wow, so fun! Hope you have an enjoyable week ahead.

It is habitual for you to consume coffee daily? It is normal to be "sleepy" once we stop, esp if you are pregnant. The first thing I was much looking forward was to have after the mc, was a huge cup of gloria jeans' coffee keke. so shiok man.

My hb always tells me that he will always loves C more, no matter if the next one is a gal or boy.

CG,

hahaha ya lor! C cry, my hb will be very stress! Keep asking if "why you cry? What do you want? you want... this? that?" if all no, he will turn to me for help! If both of us cry, he not sure who to attend to?? hahaha if he has another girl and all 3 of us cry, i think he will also cry hahahaha!!!!!!

I guess wat men says n wat they do is different. Hb says he dun wan anymore kids but after andrae's appearance he starts being more involved. If ask me he loves who more I think he loves both equally. With arielene he loves chatting n talking wif her, reading bks etc. with andrae he loves his smile n playfulness n cheekiness. he helps me @ times @ night when he's awake. Thus I think they'll love their kids equally. perhaps prob gender n age difference they show their love differently bah

CALLING ALL MUMMIES TO SPORT OUR THREAD'S ANNUAL XMAS GATHERING!

Please come join in e fun & catch up w/one another during e party!

our tots are older, should be able to enjoy better already!

kindly cfm your attendance by this sun, so that i can cfm e booking & pay deposit...

many thanks for ur support! hope 2 cya all!

Agenda: Our 2nd Xmas Party!!
Date: 25 Dec 2008 Thursday
Time: 5-6.30pm
Venue: King Albert Park McD Party Room L2
Cost: $7.50~8/- per tot, not sure yet, TBC ok?
Gift Exchange: $10/-per adult + $10/-per tot
Note: No cxl pls, we need 15 tots to run e party.
=================================================
1) angi & king seth
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)