A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

Elmo
hmm i've nvr tried other brands before so cant really comment. but so far i quite like pigeon brand pdts... using their detergent, wet wipes, breast pads etc
yah think 12kg for a twin stroller quite ok... quinny buzz alone alr 12kg

yo people.
a quick one before i dash off to complete some chores. just managed to put the lil one down. cant imagine...she was latching and dozing, then pooing the whole of last night. only managed to settle down for a sleep at 5am. then wake at 7am to repeat the entire cycle till mid morning when we were at PD, then continued her pattern till now. she is drinking so much im so engorged liao and she pooed sooooo much.

and gawd...she really can cry leh.

i really hope she becomes more lady like in the future. maybe will eat and sleep then good...argh...i cant even make grammatical sentences anymore...

haiz..

sigh...

okok gtg before the lil dinosaur wakes from her nap..

poor lil cy is with my ILs and only comes home in the late afternoon. missed him so much but difficult to have him around without any help. waiting for CL to come then having him around would be better...

yo mummys!
stealing some time from work blue monday le...
damn tired....

congrats YY!!!!
show us ur princess soon!
rest well k! thumbs up for bfg!!

elmo aka cupcake aka lena aka etc hahahhahha....
& ester, lets all go istan sale on thurs eve!!!

hey all to view lin's baby kate's pix pls go to my picasa gallery...

http://picasaweb.google.com/angi.wee

lin, pls go view my sil's girl, madeline, they kinda look alike all babies look alike?

Cutie
You mean iou are bored reading to her after 10 min or zy will run away? Compulsory activities are like puzzles, flashcards, memory activities, etc.

Linking memory like what the Shichida's kids are doing. So far she can remember less than 50 cards. I only started her intensively one month ago. BEfore that only a few cards with story lines.

Lin
Thanks for inviting us over. KAte is really so dainty. Hey there were many mozzies near the swiimming pool. I was bitten too. C now has 3 big infected swollen bites cos she is allergic to mozzies bites. Usually she has one at a time. This time 3 , hiaz, more work for me now, to clean her wound regularly
happy.gif

Cay is such a big boy now.

Angi
Nice to see you again! And thanks for taking the lovely pics for us
happy.gif

CY
keke, excited to start the routine all over again ya? Think I will lose a lot of freedom if i have a second one, cannot go buffets, spa, shopping regularly., but should be worthed the sacrifice to see the siblings pulling each other's hair haha.

Elmo,
You make me feel so hungry with the nick, planning to buy us some cupcakes huh?
happy.gif

12kg? I dun think i will get if i have a second one, but who knows when the time really comes ya. Where did you buy? My friend was asking me the other time. Hang on there, soon ya precious one will be out soon and you dun have to carry the tummy around.
happy.gif

Lin
Kate is such an angel
happy.gif
She looks alot like daddy...?
Like that I will probably try Pigeon if so difficult to find Pureen.
Ya before that thinking of having a stroller that is more than 10kg n above was totally out of the question but after testing n lifting it thought it's not that bad...if it provides all the needs lah!

pebbles
hee....I sound very yummy right :D
We bought our P&T from Mothercare. Think the whole Singapore only a few shops carrying the brand n only Mothercare got all the models.

angi
I will probably go Isetan on Thursday in the afternoon...what time r u gg?

CY
nvm... once ur CL is here hopefully u'll get to hv more rest!

Angi
hey thanks for the pics! btw can delete the 6th pic or not... wah rauz i look so damn fat and auntish!!

Pebbles
oh dear so so sorri abt the mozzies... we din kena any so were not aware... but yah think another fren who's v sensitive to mozzie mentioned abt it. really sorri!

angi
Thank thanks ya. HArdly have time to doll myself before going out cos always so busy with dolling chanz first. C was scratchig non stop and also we had to rush for another house warming keke. You were busy clicking away!

elmo
i will change to strawberry? hee
happy.gif
WIll let my gf know.

lin, i like that! so punny so pretty.... hahahhaa...

dear lena, i'm working le!!! can only reach ard 7pm ok? i dont have isetan card thou...

pebs, next time dont throw me alone k...

celest, better dont bring sha, ask ur folks to babysit at e cafe.. kekekkee....

btw, what happened to e rest of u all ah?
was hoping 2 cya @ lin's party!

strawberry w cream
happy.gif

angi
I have to ask my hb if he is interested to go leh...cos I got one koala n one watermelon got to bring along...let u knw k!

angi
ya lah was planning to go but sil was away during her bday so came back celebrated her belated bday on Sat in town area...so didn't manage to run both place lor...

Lin
No worries, not ya fault. Maybe the mozzies prefered to come after our blood.

Angi
Sorrisssssssssh, next time give you a goodbye kiss wahaha.

cupcake
20% sale? Hee i normally go for taka sale, cos 30% for members and another 6% rebale keke.

pebs, ya la next time dont bu gao er bie k!!!
so sad.... hahahahhaa....

see la now i so confused, wanna direct this chunk to lena but donno which name to write.. hahahahhaha....

oei physco ur hubby go la i can use his card hahahhaa no need to pay ya?

i'm so looking fwd to off duty!!!
i'm now doing everything for my boss who's on maternity.. so stressed! so much things i still donno!!!! wth...........

so how's everybody so far?
seems quiet theses days huh?
anybody coming imm or lunch or dinner must jio me k?

angi
I want to go but if hb don't want can't drag him leh...let me ask him tonight ya
happy.gif
But one thing I worry is too crowded...

<font color="ff6000">Sha just had a fall on her head after I mopped the floor.
Yes, she cried and I was worried about her head, and she was worried about the cheerios on the floor, and kept saying "Shasha wants to eat, Shasha wants to eat"</font>

Pebbles
I feel the same way... the thought of losing more freedom if I have no.2
We are quite sure that we won't hire a live-in maid unless I really cannot cope.
But PT maid is a must... hee hee!

Angi
If we are meeting this Thur, we can have dinner together.Will let you know again.

Mummies
Does your little tots get confused using the words "myself", "yourself", "I"?

Precious
"myself", "yourself" - yes, still get confused, but improving!

a mummy fren was teaching her little boy how to differentiate between the 2:
"myself" - the kid will point to himself, or pat his own chest

"yourself" - point to other pp

I tried on Shan, works, but sometimes she forgets and say "yourself" instead of "myself"...but ok lah, getting there

Cat,
oh dear how did Ning scald herself? She poured fr the thermos or the thermos spilled on her or she stepped on it accidentally? How is she now?
Hope everyone gets better and you have a much better week!

YY,
congrats! Wah you are a speedy one, popped and out (of hospital)!
happy.gif

elmo,
ooo- u bot the P&amp;T stroller?
happy.gif

Heads up on a new course at Centrestage www.centre-stage.com
Special needs playgroup by "creative arts therapists and drama teachers". I brought Ath for the usual PGs back then and liked the style/ teachers, just that too inconvenient for us to continue.

CG,
thanks...would try the pasta colouring and accessories once i buy some pasta...hahaha

hope sha is alright from the fall.

Cat,
Ning better now?

Pebbles,
it's me who can't go beyond 10mins. usually i read 2-3 eng bks to her daily. while alex will read 2-3 chinese books to her at night occasionally.

i have no idea how shichida's method work....can u give me some ideas?

Last week, I bought one pack of sun catchers (2 different designs) for her to paint. She tried one this afternoon. Quite interesting! It also comes with 4 mini paints and a brush.

Mummies
Thanks. She is ok. After refilling cheerios into her cup, she is happy again.

CG
Thank God Sha is alright.

JTS/Just for laugh
Don't knw if any of u tried this before when preggy! When the monster inside me is active punching n kicking away, I will start to pat him (high chance his backside cos I roughly knw which side he is from his kicks :p) n hum lullaby. He stops within few seconds. Tried over n over confirmed that he calms down or dozes off after that...hee!

hi mummies

it was a terrible terrible week!

saturday was ok except that fluid was oozing out from her wound.
I used extra Tegaderm, transparent plaster to go round it.
But kept coming off.
Sunday morning realised that plaster stayed but opened up, allowing germs to get in.
Rushed to A&amp;E to get dressing changed.
Sunday late evening after dinner she complained itch.
God!! Rashes!!
Rush to A&amp;E again.
The wound was cleaned and the nurse scraped off the dead skin.
Yikes!!!
Kai kept repeating Yuck Yuck whenever he sees the wound.
Yesterday put a bandage round it.
But plater still opened up and the fluid oozed out.
It stank!
So I changed the dressing myself.
The nurse told me i could if I have the confidence...
This morning the wound looked a lot better.
So past few days were mainly at the hospital.
Hopefuly she gets better....

Cutie

I feel very very guilty as Ning loves to be read to.
But I don't have the time honestly.
Usually in the evening while they were getting ready for bed kai wld try to snatch her books...
ended up we read just a few books.
but when kai is alone he will sit next to me and listen to as many stories as i wld read to him.
but he has his favourites.
he actually went to bookshop n picked his own book and he loved it so much, been asking for that book almost every day...

Hi there! I have a 2006 baby boy but I'm a FTWM. So can I join u ladies? I also have a 6 yrs old girl.

Although I'm a FTWM, I try to do as much as I can with my kids. My baby boy is looked after by my mom after his caregiver decided to get a full time job last month! She was taking care of him since he was 6 mths old but since last month, my mom is taking care of him. It's temporary though, cuz my mom is a busy &amp; active lady so I have to look for a childcare for him.

Hi precious gem
welcome
happy.gif
Do join us in the chat more often.
I have a 2yr &amp; 2mth girl n now 35weeks preggy. I'm a SAHM living in north.

cat,
honestly there are so much we want to do for our kids and time is never enough. plenty of this and that to do...oh plus cleaning up. endless tasks but guess it keeps us going.

i only read to zy but many times kj is with me while reading. to some extent i feel that i spend alot more time and efforts on zy compared to kj. i dun know if i am "neglecting" him cos he seldom have an activity solely for him when he is with me except feeding. to make up for it, i just signed him up for gymboree class.....for tummy time. wat did u do with kai when he was just 6mths?

now zy sleeps on her own at night without me by her side. this allows me an extra 1/2 hr daily.....hahah sound like a big deal but i can feel the difference. only con is she takes longer to doze off.

Yo mummies
haiz..talking about time ah....im the one guilty of not spending enough time with cy now...he's learning so fast yet ive so little time for him.

cat
quite tough couple of weeks for you...first the accidents then Ning's scalding. it must be difficult for your family as well...haiz.

hugs to you and ning and lil kai...Cy send his hugs to kai kai too...

precious
it depends how your sha reacts when second one comes along. like what ive said, i wan to spend more time with both but find it difficult if i have to do household chores as well, cook etc. i feel im depriving them just coz i cannot get along wtih a live in helper (me and my lousy temperament lah). i'll try to be more tolerant this time round. theres a price to pay for everything loh, and i have to be nicer if i wan to spend more time with the kiddoes...

lil qihui
the confinemment lady is great. but even she commented that the lil lady is very 'fierce'. can cry the whole house now for a little lassie. told her that cy's was worse. but anyhow, am so glad i made the deicsion to get a CL this time round even though im no longer a new mummy.

hi mummies
we r back! the past 3 weeks has been so much FUN but so tired now!!! She's been a really good traveller, not too bad on the plane despite the long hour flights &amp; numerous transits etc.

She gave me such a fright when on our 2nd nite there, i saw ulcers in her mouth &amp; one teeny blister on her finger...was so afraid it's hfmd...luckily it was a false alarm! Was so worried when she could not sleep well at nite &amp; woke up on 2nd nite, crying that she wanna go home! But it soon got better &amp; she was enjoying herself!

So happy that she loves Disneyland, think if we had brot her there last year, she would hv been afraid of the costumed characters etc. But this time round, she was chasing after them, joining queues, hugging, kissing, asking for their autographs etc.

My hb &amp; I hv an official photographer in her now...she took many of our couple shots!!! Many passers-by were so tickled to see both of us posing nicely for her to snap away. Most of the time, the pics turned out pretty well.

lots to catch up on the posts...

cy
congrats!!! looking forward to meeting lil qihui soon

cat
hugs hugs...tough times for u. hope ning gets well real soon...so heart pain to read of her scalds.

cg
so many nice artwork ideas &amp; stuff u hv done wif sha! love the marble painting art.

elmo aka cupcake
how's ur watermelon doing? i'm sure the lullaby u r singing to him now will come in handy when he's out. will probably be a very familiar, soothing sound to him.

pebbles
send my regards to tr G! N misses her too! But she misses her sch teachers &amp; frens during the trip lots heheh...got her to choose pressies for her sch frens &amp; teachers so she's really looking forward to go back to cc now...letting her rest at home for a few more days first.

cheri
Welcome back
happy.gif

Wow, ur trip sounded fun! And wow, N can take pic for u both...so cute!
My watermelon is very very active now &amp; he is already driving me crazy abit. I am starting to feel anxious hoping for the day to come soon.
Shall we all meet up one day before I pop for cuppa?!

elmo,
for a moment, i am wondering who is this cupcake till i look closer....hmm....yum yum

cheri,
welcome back! didn't hear u for so long....

Brought her out today.
OMG! I gave her the permission to pee in her diaper, and yet she still wants me to change new diaper each time after she is done....today changed a few pieces for her..... IYO!

Cheri
Welcome back!

Hi everyone!

Wah trying to catch up on the posts!

CY,
CONGRATS!!!!

Cheri,
Welcome back!

Precious,
So sorry... Can you give me your address so I can post out your ON clothes to you. Been pretty busy these few days!

Cat,
DO take care of yourself too... gosh.. so many things happen all at the same time!

hi cheri!

well, at least i take comfort in the fact that ning is quite a tough cookie in that she has very high threshold for pain.
rmb how fast she regained consciousness each time the doc estimated it wld take 3hrs??
and the fact that she hardly slept as a new born?
maybe her constitution is really strong?
but she really has phobia for blood etc.
her wound doesn't hurt but when we try to remove plaster she'll whine, cry, scream... iyo all for that few strands of hair being stuck...

just now brought her to doc again cos her rashes got quite bad.
had to change dressing.
honestly, i cld have done a better job... i mean the doc just removed the Tegaderm, put on Bactigras and a gauze and tape and that's it??? no need to wash the wound? no need to clean up the crusty stuff around the wound???
when ning complained of itch she said she'll give betamethasone to be applied and some med for the itch.
i thot cldn't she clean up the area, put the cream before giving to us?

came up i cleaned her up and the crust was quite yucky...

CY
haha, too overwhelmed and didn't realised u popped!!
thot ard 28th sept??

ylc
ya.. been a lousy week.
but hey it's gonna be better ya?

no la, it wasn't really tough for me la.
just heart pain la...

last night i had continuous nightmares.
haven't had them for ages but last night i really jerked so many times in my sleep.
basically had bad dreams that kai kicked ning's wound....
so much so that when kai woke in the middle of the night, i heard a bit of noise and i thot it was ning, i sat up looked ard my bed and looked at ning's bed and all was quiet then i realised it was kai!!!

Cat
Take care, HUGS!

Ylc
Had PM you my address, thanks so much!

Cat/Cheri
Had collected the books from ylc. Let me know when it is convenient to collect from me, ok?

angi,esther,CG &amp; mummies
Probably going for Isetan Private Sale tmr around 2pm...hb can only meet me for dinner. u gals going? not sure can squeeze in with a pram n a watermelon or not...

Back