A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

Celestine,
ic
happy.gif
nvr been there before but hv seen pics of it and it seems like a fun pl! oh for my boy's bday celebration will be held at my inlaws pl.

hey Lena,
when's ur girl's bday? and the venue is at?

maysatch
my ger's is on the 30th July. booked at my condo function room...and hor gonna be rushing for me on that day cos same day my hb's granny is getting a baptism at 2pm and the party is at 4.30pm.

ello ladies...

because u're reading this posting, u & bb & family r invited to Seth's 1yr old bday bash on actual day 27 July 2007 Fri 6-10pm...

but, LUNAR not yet, in mid-aug....
does ur folks insist CHINA celebrations & stuff?
guess not ya....
lucky u....

DONE::
have booked my SIL's condo @ Bt.Batok - eDew's function room...
have ordered pooh jello from james...

YET to be DONE::::
many hahhahhaha.......

my irritating hubby....
rejected my proposals!
NO to pro pix shots.....
NO to rent big toys package.....
NO NO NO NO....
NO swim even!!!!!!!!! =(

cya wed girls & boys....

Lena,
ic.. actually u still hv more than a mth so hv fun w the party prep!
happy.gif

Angi,
hee ur party so happening... til 10pm! btw nvr heard of China celebrations leh.. ur inlaws insist u do it ah??
ooh i oso ordered the agar agar fr james! i chose the blue's clues one... to match the blue's clues birthday cake tat i ordered fr pine garden
happy.gif

Hello Fi
happy.gif

ur nick v familiar... r u fr the jun thread??

Ladies,
Thanks for your invites, but I can't make it this wed. My washing machine is delivery between 3-8pm, so can't leave the hse. U gals enjoy and will try to join u next round.
happy.gif

CG,
Sure, we can always go la kopi in the west, cos weather have been so hot recently
happy.gif

hi Fi,
welcome!
do join us if u can..

Venue: Forum L2 Playgroud
Date: 28 Jun 2007 - Wed
Time: 4.30pm onwards
Agenda: Merry & Makan! =)

======

may, its those bai bai & cooking & choose stuff & wear shoes blah blah i donno what till it happens... keep u posted in our china culture hahhah....

anybody bday party late july? wanna share deco? got budget so maybe explore sharing thx enlight here...
sms angi +65 9848.0341 pls thx...

west la copi did i hear? dont forget me wor...

angi - ch bday celeb, my mum just told me wat date and we cooked some mee sua and bought drumstick for my girl to eat...hahaha she loved the drumstick man...hahah...we only wanted to give her one bite at first but she insisted on more. thanks for the invite to seth's bd celebration, will let u know closer to date if we can make it k? Can we go earlier to swim at the condo? how's the bathing facilities there? any idea?

maysatch - i oso ordered agar agar cake from James...mine was the 101 dalmation design...cos my girl loves dogs! besides, she doesn't know or like any other characters hehehe

angi & lena - such a pity ur hbs not too keen on the PS and bday decor stuff...but so long as u tried talking to them...i feel let it be lah...dun let it mar the occasion...afterall the 1 year bday is to celebrate the growth and joy this little one has brought to our lives. Lena, i can understand how sian u feel if hb doesnt' go for PS. Personally, I'm not for the idea of going for PS with child myself only as i feel it's nicer as a family affair...if this year, dun go, there's always chance to do it in future years. Happy memories can always be built out of other small little things that happen in our lives.

Angi, thanks for starting this thread!! i managed to find 2 other sg moms staying in taipei and we're gonna ve lunch this thurs!! THANKS!

angi
thanks for the invitation. will let u know when its nearer the date...RSVP by when? anyway, see you tmr and shall grow mushrooms tgt..keke!
See you gals tmr!

angi,
oic... the choosing item part quite interesting! hehe if choose money means bb will grow up to be a banker then mommy can shake leg enjoy life! btw wat kind of deco stuff u need?

cheri,
u hv dogs at home? actually Blue's Clues is abt this blue spotted dog leaving clues for young viewers to unravel... if u're ok with ur girl watching tv can catch it on nickjr ch 32 wkdays 7.30am
happy.gif

michele,
hv fun this thur!
happy.gif

hi Fi,
welcome!
do join us if u can..

Date: 28 Jun 2007 - Wed

======

may, its those bai bai & cooking & choose stuff & wear shoes blah blah i donno what till it happens... keep u posted in our china culture hahhah....

anybody bday party late july? wanna share deco? got budget so maybe explore sharing thx enlight here...
sms angi +65 9848.0341 pls thx...

west la copi did i hear? dont forget me wor...

maysatch - hahha, no i'm terrified of dogs and cats...lena will vouch to that...but v funny, my ger loves them...but i'm determined not to pass my fear to her...so always ask my hb to let her play with my sil's dog...but i stay far far away...hahha. I've read about Blueclues..think it was written in the book Tipping Point...too bad i dun have cable tv...i let my girl watch Sesame Street at 9 am durin the June hols...not sure if they still hv it now.

ok, c u gals tmr at Forum!

ello ladies...

rdgs 2 seth's party, kindly RSVP by mid-july, as we're catering buffet thx...

cheri,
yes u can come swim anytime but i'm not sure if u like e bathroom thou... its like any regular clubhse bathroom, nothing fancy grand...

my mil is e super lao pantang...
think she'll b doing much then juz chicken drum & mee sua hhahhaha...

taiwan counterparts...
hope u had a fun gathering...

OMG! thx dsii! hahhahaa... sotong angi!

its tml! =)

Date: 27 Jun 2007 - Wed

hi frds,

wanna test mkt response & demand of printing small NAME sticker labels?
3rd degree ~ its order thru a frd's frd from taiwan...
i need min. qty.#50 pkts for orders to proceed...
price stated in SGD & incl. postage & process...

single colour - 500pcs = $11/-
multi colour - 300pcs = $13/-

pls revert asap if keen in this order first...
will keep u posted if proceed to show u cataloge (i've yet to rec'd from her)... u can ask ur frds too if we ourselves from e thread cant add up e min. req. qty......
thx! =)

======================
1) Nick/Name/Email/Qty
======================

yes, 3 pm we meet at forum..connect thru phone whoever is earlier...angi is joining us, celeste will try to come earlier for shopping if she can make it, ling wanna go too but she lost her receipt leh...

angi & CG - rem to bring your receipts hor? lena, u can sign up on the spot.

i'm thinking of going newton hawker for dinner after that...my hb coming by to pick us up..anyone wanna join us too?

angi - my hb just got me the sticker labels for Nikki..he got them printed on his last trip to Taiwan actually, hello kitty patterns mostly about 200 pcs for S$8. Cheap or not? He got from a shop in Huaxi Street.

dsii - join us today for forum leh...hahah..miss ur boy boy ian leh...our girls new more boys company hahaha

cheri
haha..thks for the invite..but hor...last 2 days 'havoc' till quite late liao..then so tired...for the past 2 days..overslept leh..so had to rush to bring my elder boy to sch at 8am...can die manz..hahahah..next round lah..hehehehe

cheri,

its 1 design single colour = 500pcs 1 name only...

its e same as what e local push carts r selling... but think our qty more...
they sell 200pcs $10???

but my supplier from taiwan, its 3rd degree, so my end price has incl her shipping & my end postage to all sorry not making $$ from this juz cover postage mail...

i'm trying 2 chase e catalogue ord...

but they want a cfm qty #50 1st..

haiz sorry....

Ling and i will be going to Forum. See you mummies there!

Cheri,
My hb might be joining us for dinner too.

Angi
Think the price @ Suntec Carrefour pushcart is much cheaper for the name sticker. And has many selection. Oh no! I just wasted $ to make another set for Sha...

Mummies, swimming this Friday? very fun one. We can hv dinner at West Mall after that. CG, u posted the url link the other time, i could not find leh...can help?

Date: 29 June 2007 (Fri)
Venue: Swim at Bukit Batok CSC
Time: 4.30pm
Interested:
1. Cheri n Nikki (i can sign in 3 mums at $1 each)

Hello mommies & babies!
really nice meeting u all tdy
happy.gif
my boy enjoyed himself v much! tot he'll be tired out and zzzz early... but til now still v active and playing with his toys.. pengz

cheri,
hmm guess won't be joining u guys for the fri swim this time round cos his party the next day... next time ya
happy.gif

ello ladies & darlings...

great 2 have met u all tdy @ forum!

no more lonely thorn amongst all e pretty flowers! welcome caycay!
a warm welcome 2 another pretty summer flower!

cheri, thou we split @ newton, i ltr bumped into celes & ling @ HV! was mtg my frd there for drinks aft dinner... hahhaha small spore!

cant cfm fri swim, will try 2 buy wetsuit tml 1st...

oya mich, how was dnr in TW w/them?
erm u wanna help me print stickers for Seth?
wow thx for e offer! sorry to trouble u...
[1pkt / single colour-transparent-purple stickers / 500pcs / Seth YOE / icon a cute baby boy pix u choose]
thx a million!

next wed, playgroup anyone? perhaps i'll make it a weekly affair, playgroud at least? ok?

Hi
Mummies so happening here. I'm a SAHM with a 9mth old bb boy. Still BF too.
Hope to meet up with u gals some day soon.

Cheri
Swim on Friday would have to pass as got dinner to attend.

angi
wah so late still awake ah last night! Next week play ground onz for me. same time same day?

morning ladies!!

angi, i'm clueless at what i'll be looking for! care to shed some light on it? re: the stickers...
happy.gif

not dinner, today lunch!

lena, may & angi - if swim today, r u gals interested? Angi, can buy his swim suit at west mall kiddy palace then go opposite to CSC to swim...hahhaah...use immediately!

morning ladies...
i zzz @ 4am last nite, surfing as usual...
seth w/u @ 8.30am this morning! till now 12noon still dont wanna zzz! now i go bath him them makan lunch, he SURE CRANKY!!! dont eat & whiney wtf......

dont think i can swim tdy sorry...
5pm @ causeway my appt, dnr & K w/my gfs...

Venue: Delta Alantis gym
Date: 4 July 2007 - Wed
=========================
1) angi & seth
2)
3)
4)
5)

lena, oops ur hubby really bad mood ytd hor... so scary, he looked fierce....
no i didnt knew bout sentosa till last nite...
not gg...

do u wanna share ballons? i plan to buy both designs, so got 200pcs to split amongst 4?

From SKP @ Boon Lay:
BLN/HAPPY BDAY - 10pcs - $2.50
BLN/HAPPY BDAY - 100pcs - $15.00
BLN/Metallic - 10pcs - $1.80
BLN/Metallic - 100pcs - $11.00

pls cfm soon thx... might b gg concourse tml to cek out deco...

=)

ladies
sorry le ytday my laogong's face like horse like that! it was bcos he purposely leave office earlier to collect something but they let him waited damn long lor!

angi,
thanks for the pics!
happy.gif

btw hope bb seth is zzzz by now ;)

hello dor ric mien
happy.gif
ytd was my first time joining all the nice mommies & cute babies

cheri, celestine,
hmm sorry tdy prolly wont be joining the swim cos gg jp later to buy grocery plus gonna get one of those inflatable pools and fill it with balls for cayden's party... geez hubby was telling me need at least few hundreds of those balls to fill the pool... hopefully 300 is enuff ^_^"

lena, angi,
u guys keen to go HV party city to check out their party stuff?? cos i'll be gg there tomr to inflat some mylar balloons
happy.gif

Venue: Delta Alantis gym
Date: 4 July 2007 - Wed
=========================
1) angi & seth
2) lin & cayden
3)
4)
5)

no he's still not zzz! super awake! makan 5 teaspoons of porridge then cranky ord... bf him oso dont wanna zzz! die la...

lin,
do u wanna borrow my 500+ balls? but u muz wash b4 & aft lor if u dont mind...

HV's Party Inc selling high end stuff le...

wanna cek out concourse 1st, no choice then buy from party inc... we still got a couple of weeks to looks ad hahhaha....

lena, i'll be going w/a frd, do u mind together?
=)

may
ya HV that one is ex. they have one outlet at Raffles City too. I will go and check out concorse first if nothing then no choice will go to those party shops.

angi
you carry on with your friend then. i will wait for my hb or my sis so that they can give me some opinions also cos i hv clueless on decorations.

mommies
u gals go ahead for the swim without me and summer cos im feeling very very lazy..hee! the sun is so hot until i cant open my eyes! guess only go near by later around 5+...have fun gals!!!

angi,
wow u hv so many balls at home ah?! hee thanks for the offer but think i'll jus buy since im getting the pool... else next time hv pool but no ball ball ;)

lena, angi,
oh its called party inc ah? tot i saw the signage party city. anyway im gg there cos my sil ordered blue's clues balloon for cayden plus tat pl is the nearest i guess... compared to raffles. oso been to concourse last wk.. got some stuff for the goodie bags
happy.gif

btw mommies,
i know it's v v v last min... but if u guys feel bored with nothing to do on a lazy sat afternoon and happen to be ard hv... can pop by cayden's party!
happy.gif
lemme know if u're keen ya
happy.gif

he finally zzz 2pm for 2hrs, now very late for causeway... cya tonight ladies...

lin,
i bought $4/pkt = 50pcs @ OG...

we can always share i guess... not like they play e balls daily...

seth dont really like e ball pit....

wow sounds like a invite! sat aft noon if i'm free might juz swing by too... but what time?

oya its party city, it used 2b called party inc sotong me....

lena,
my frd is nice, he's quite pro, he's gonna help me deco... u can just join us really...

Back