A&F / abercrombie kids Spree - extra 20% off sale

Mirac

Merchant Official Website :
https://www.abercrombie.sg/en_SG/kids
https://www.abercrombie.sg/en_SG/home

#Batch 001

Term and Conditions :
1. No cancellation/ change of order is allowed once order is placed with merchant.
2. spree cap = $300
no payment = no order
4. 100% full refund will be made if spree is unsuccessful or items selected are out of stock.
5. Please understand that all orders are placed direct with merchant; so I will not be held liable for any defective merchandise.
6. I will not be held liable for any shipment delays, loss or damage of items, en route from US to Singapore
7. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.

To Order :
1. Please provide me with your SMH forum username.
2. Fill up the mechandise details.
3. Provide me with your transfer information (Please include amount transferred, Ref No. and internet transfer banking nick -- Please use your SMH nick).

SPREE FORMAT
Nick :
email addy:
Collection :

Item #
Item Name:
URL:
Qty:

Alternative merchandise if OOS :
Total amount transferred (Please use the formula provided in the spree thread) :

You may also place your order through my email : [email protected]

Payment :

Exchange Rate: USD 1 = SGD 1.45 (Fixed)
1st payment = Cost of the item (USD) x discount (if any) x Exchange Rate (To be determined at time of spree) = SGD$

2nd Payment = International Shipping (USD x Exchanged Rate) + Singpost Postage charges (SGD) +
Registered mail charges (SGD$2.24)
**2nd Payment will be finalised once I have received the shipping costs from the freight forwarding company

- Any GST costs incurred will be shared amongst the spreeists.
- International shipping charges are to be charged by the weight of items in the shipping batches and will be shared proportionally.
- US domestic Shipping charges (if any) are to be shared amongst the spreeists

Payment is to be made to…
DBS Saving a/c : 120-7009-130

Collection Mode :
1. Normal mail;
2. via Singpost. Registered mail is strongly encouraged. Default will be registered mail unless specified.
3. Meet up collection available upon request (Somerset mrt station)

Waiting Time :
1. Waiting time is approximately 3-4 weeks after spree is closed. Shall update in the spree updates.

Last edited:

Back