6 weeks pregnant woth no symptom

Me! I am 10 weeks now, and have not had a single sympton at all, except for sore breasts. So dun worry if u dun have any. Went for two ultrasounds and BB is growing well.
happy.gif

Ok tks for replying!
I still went marketing and carrying heavy stuff like detergent ect and i carry my daughter too!
She is 14kg.
I dont feel any different thats why i am kinda worried.
My next applointment with doc will be next wed.
By than i will be around 6.5 weeks.
Any idea will i be able to see baby heartbeat at 6.5weeks?

u r already a mummy! so u should know much more than me. Hehhee.

I went see the dr when my BB is 6w 4days. Can see the sac and even hear the heartbeat, which is 119bpm. Hehee. So I think that is possible, but I also read on the forum that some ladies dun get their BB heartbeat till 7 weeks plus.

Haha... I can advise others but when it happened to myself, i always have lots of question...
Hey Celia, how far are you now?

already 10 weeks. Or in my 11th week now. hehee..cant wait for my first trimester to end! Though I am feeling well and good ovverall, I wanna enter the safe stage of the pregnancy!

Me too! Only have sore breasts or sometimes when brushing teeth in the morning got the feeling wanna puke but nothing comes out. This is my 2nd pregnancy currently 7weeks+.. Today went to see gynae n saw my little baby's heartbeat!
happy.gif

i also no sympthoms at all until 8weeks then ms start..i still do housework like cleaning the cabinets, toilets all these..

i just tested positive this week, so should be ard 4-5 weeks pregnant? hmm.. and having this very slight cramp in the lower abdomen. any one of you have it? will be going to see the gynea for the 1st time this week
happy.gif

hihi... i juz tested postive too.. 4weeks 5 days now.. i also felt some cramps.. search the net n say its quite normal.. juz need to monitor

Wah... I didnt know pregnant 6weeks plus can/possible to hear the the baby heart beat.. I will have my scanning this coming 28 Aug (by the time I am 6weeks pluss pregnancy).. I am a bit puzzle at this point of time as I also dont have much feeling about this pregnant... This is my first time pregnant and this pregnancy was a successful one after my 2 times of ivf! So really looking forward for the upcoming scanning..

Hello all mummies-to-be
happy.gif
Just tested positive a week ago with #1 But.. Not much symptoms n getting worried cos first appointment w dr is 3 weeks away. Even had bad dreams..
sad.gif
so far only some mild cramping n heartburn... Otherwise nothing!

it's also normal to have cramping for the first few weeks, because your homones are starting to change. And the uterus are expanding. dont worry so much, but if the cramping got worse, go to a doc. hope this helps:)

Hello All,

I just tested positive with #1 on Mon, went to see a family doctor, he calculated was about 6 weeks. I also dont have any symptoms, like min, i'm also getting worried and paranoid... I also had cramping, not sure if these cramping is normal.. but was told as long as no blood is ok right?

Thanks Angie
happy.gif
I wish it's easier to be calm about it...
Yes Jiali, i am monitoring everyday to make sure no spotting at least... Telling myself to hang in there till the Dr's appointment!

for the first few weeks , i have light spotting so i went to the doctor. so she told me it might be an ectopic pregnancy ( where the foetus is outside the womb). and soon after that cramping start to occure. do take note of it. :)

Min, you're welcome :) congrats to you too. so te both of you are planning to get a gynae or? :)

Hello Angie, yes I am seeing a gynae in 2 weeks! First apptmt with Dr since testing positive! Before that just went to clinic to do blood test to confirm pregnancy but did not see the doctor.

hi min- i am the same as u... coming to 7 wks but still hv cramps for almost 2 wks... tmr gg to see gynae for the first time...so very worried as well.. telling myself to hang in there too!

Hi Wt81, I called my gynae today n he said mild cramps are normal cos our body is trying to adjust n it is also working harder becos we are having a baby... But he did say to try to rest n cut down on activities... Cramps without any spotting or bleeding is normal... Good luck for yr apptmt tomorrow!

Hi my name is Shine. I have 12 years of experienced as a Day confinement Nanny, working time 9am to 5pm. I am a great cook, passion with infants also an Infant Host teacher with CIT. I do custom made confinement meals for mom and family. Interested, you may contact me at 97873674 for enquiry or fix appointment to meet up. I am resting at the moment and booking is available in 2013 except march 2013 (Booked).

Back