2WW - for those TTC-ing

har serious???????? im on 4th day liao. did dr say so it will make O come later?

so does this means celebrian is almost accurate that is makes the O come late? i thought clomid suppose to help. why come later? :(

Littlebabysheep, I think like what the ladies said, it works differently on everyone. I definitely did not o early even though doc scanned the egg is big le. But yest, I have super thick ewcm which i dont usually have. So dont care liao, just BD. :p

Littlebabysheep, I think like what the ladies said, it works differently on everyone. I definitely did not o early even though doc scanned the egg is big le. But yest, I have super thick ewcm which i dont usually have. So dont care liao, just BD. :p
ya la..just play play w hb... now i wanna play also so hard. battery always low damn early

ouch. try massaging them..but ya it will not affect the troops finding the target. the troops are v smart!

@gammahedging you are spot on about that!! Ytd was just asking the hb whether tis mth we have chance or not. He can just relac n reply me eh we alrd did wat we can liao hor. If the swimmers can swim fast enough to catch the eggs, then ok lah. If cannot, whatever you do also no use one lah. He has a good point there lah. I think during this TWW, just continue with your usual activities and BREATHE :)

I stopped BD... HB not around :( So hoping and wishing and hoping

My hubby is not around most of the time too... I make him come home when its time to BD but my window is really short, so I have to be really lucky one... and so far.. not very lucky. hurhur.

gamma, jiayou! We rather have all these symptoms.... haha. Crazy me right? Today is TGIF!!!
hahaa... puke a bit still ok. at least i know bb is ok and i don't peng san from puking.... lol. i had my 2nd worst puking session yest. but still not as bad as when u tio food poisoning tt kind

hahaa... puke a bit still ok. at least i know bb is ok and i don't peng san from puking.... lol. i had my 2nd worst puking session yest. but still not as bad as when u tio food poisoning tt kind

How do u ease that feeling? Its been at the chest all these while.. Waiting to come out full force.. Sleep also will wake up suddenly

Sometimes rly just got to tahan.
Haiz just now went to toilet to pee.. then suddenly.....vomitted. Eeks.

Pat pat, hope you are feeling better.
Sometimes maybe is good to just vomit out... if not stuck inside, also very xinku.
My col suggest keeping salty biscuits by your side n munch as and when and even once wake up, before brush teeth... to ease the feeling of want to vomit. I don't know if it helps but your can take as reference.

Pat pat, hope you are feeling better.
Sometimes maybe is good to just vomit out... if not stuck inside, also very xinku.
My col suggest keeping salty biscuits by your side n munch as and when and even once wake up, before brush teeth... to ease the feeling of want to vomit. I don't know if it helps but your can take as reference.
i m munching on cheese biscuits now. i do feel better after the drama and biscuits...ty ty

Found something online to share with everyone!
81686.gif

get your pails and start grabbing!! haha... Have a good weekend ladies! :);)

wow. on clomid still inject F Gonal..... hmm... i m on either one tat time.
anyway F gonal not cheap. hahaha.... tat time i self inject for abt 900ul for abt 1wk plus is so ex. few hundred bucks.
Wow can I request from dr to get F gonal? Though I x know how much.... What's the chances of striking after injection?

Hi all!

My baby boy had turned 1 month old plus and i'm returning 24 eggs to Zsnn @ Tian Gong Temple tomorrow in the afternoon after 2.30pm.

Address : 578 Telok Blangah Road
Singapore 109024
Please feel free to go and take them.

Baby dust to all! :)

Hi tzac, yes she is discharged now n resting at home.

Sometimes really upset with my boss whom only ask when u can hand up the paper after you are so so tired taking care of your kid in hospital. Guess that is life. A job not a career. Recently quite demoralized. Used to be high flyer but ....

Jus like now some of my frens do give up their job to do IVF n also place emphasis on child bearing.

I think is good cos in life there are times we have to priories.

Jus like now some of my frens do give up their job to do IVF n also place emphasis on child bearing.

I think is good cos in life there are times we have to priories.

Yah, agree with u. Don't be sad, ok? High flyer is not important, is good that you once were. At least you achieved it before. Now on motherhood stage le then just feel free to shift your focus in life. Afterall, having a close and family can be much more rewarding than a successful career. Just continue doing what you believe in. Hugs.

Yah, agree with u. Don't be sad, ok? High flyer is not important, is good that you once were. At least you achieved it before. Now on motherhood stage le then just feel free to shift your focus in life. Afterall, having a close and family can be much more rewarding than a successful career. Just continue doing what you believe in. Hugs.
I agree with piggling:) family is for life, work is never. Personally I feel strongly that Our priority should be for our family.. Work has never (and will never be) my priority :) whatever decisions I make, it is for my family.. They will always come first cos I love them and they are precious to me. Bosses may not understand but it is okie , let them be .. As long as u do your best during working hours, I think that is the best liao :)
Jia you and praying that your child will have speedy recovery :)

Hi Piggling and angel mommy, thank you so much for your assurance. Totally agree with you.
Family is for life n work is not. I will definitely bear this in mind. Anyway when one day when we tender or retire, no one ever remember you. No one is indispensable. However we are forever dearest to our family,
Feels great to have you all sharing your thoughts with me :)

Hi Piggling and angel mommy, thank you so much for your assurance. Totally agree with you.
Family is for life n work is not. I will definitely bear this in mind. Anyway when one day when we tender or retire, no one ever remember you. No one is indispensable. However we are forever dearest to our family,
Feels great to have you all sharing your thoughts with me :)
Yes sunbelle!:) we are all having the same priority in life:) it is true that nobody is indispensable at work.. If we resign, company can easily find a replacement :) my hubby and I loves to spend quality time with our boy and he loves the time with us too:) jus now I asked him while I was showering him,"Do u think mommy and daddy loves u very much?", he smiled and exclaimed happily,"Yes! And I love mommy and daddy very much too!" He even wrote a sweet little note of appreciation to us jus now:) all these are priceless :) when I'm old and look back, I know that my time spent with my family are all worthwhile and with no regrets:) Jia you sunbelle:)

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

angel_mummy I ovulated on 20 june.

sunbelle, I used to give priority to work n delayed my family planning. I even stopped tcc when I knew my fellow colleague was preg. when I was abt to ttc again, my hb was not well..im now in my late 30s. guess what? my boss (a lady) told me cannot get preg during this period cos we r shorthanded. v pissed.

Back