2WW - for those TTC-ing

littlebabysheep,
Yup. the jab is for SO -IUI. tat one is self jabbing for days. to let me ovulate. before that no jab is require.
if go for normal IUI, will b taking pills. but depends on ur gynae which he wan u to go.

CQ10 is a type of vits. not brand. help to improve guy fertility. actually based on my tcm. we ladies also can take.
hmm. hb not taking it now. so dun hv pic to show. if nt can show u.
tat time i also buy boxers for my hb once tcm say need to chg to wear boxers. keke...

thanks. really tell ppl got hope. dun give up so easily.....

Long time no see gals! Looks like a lot have graduated from here.. Congrats to all the BFPs...

I'm still trying for my no 1, abt 2 years by now.. 1 failed IUI, 2 failed SO-IUI.. 1 chemical preg in jan this year.. And I'm still trying.. Disheartened as usual but still trying hard.. Tot of going for IVF in Jul but slots are full.. Sianzzz to the max..

Think all the pain of the v scan, HSG are still bearable though uncomfortable.. Definitely 100x better than child birth... So gals don't be scared and just think of the positive outcome of it.. Which is a bb in your arms soon and it will be all be worth it..

yeah lor yoshi v good le..bb#3 d..:)g reat to hear many are sharing.. at least easier to identify who and who. haha.. and who is on the same journey. i find that omst of us are actually starting serious ttc journey in 2013 :)

thanks stoney for sharing your story with us! i think v useful for us who dun really understand pcos well.. and at least we see lotsa hope in the forum...congrates on ur bb!!! happy for u !! finally !! :) oh got a question, the JAB is meant for IUI huh? so no jab until if u want IUI?

hahahaha... farnee ler u!! hahah..see the more u talk, u bring some funny stories for us to laugh abt. we need this medicine in times of ttc-ing.. :)

mine too! what is CQ10? is this an ingredient we tell pharmacy? or a brand? i need to buy boxers for my hubby liao..and a 2L water bottle. watson sales!! ehehe

thanks doinky!! for sharing. u give a detailed understanding of how HCG works...also known as the fallopian check right? but 1 thing u missed, was it painful?? since u x make mention, i assume u can are highly tolerant to pain :) anyway, yes if clomid doesn't work, he told me he will do x ray. and in my mind..is the normal x ray lor..stand there and snap photo. but my cousin told me..no...they will insert this liquid inside of u and that pain is VERY VERY painful.pain until can faint!!! my gosh...... think also sked..

@littlebabysheep coq10 can be easily available. u can get it on www.iherb.com too. It's quite good especially for boosting sperm count. http://sg.******************/could-coq10-be-the-answer-to-singapores-low-birth-rate/

Hi Ladies,

Would like to noe if any of you ladies have take Blackmore Conceive Well Gold?
Any side effect of it and is it good?

TIA

Hi stephenie, I am taking, on my 3rd box.
Not much side effects except that it is best you take after food. And it works best for me after lunch or dinner.
If morning breakfast take, I will feel nauseous. :(

No effects on me since I have not BFP. LOL... I wondered is it I always got breaks in between. Like after my first box finished, I rested awhile before taking 2nd box. The breaks usually due to I am in 2WW and so happened finished so I did not replenished. Maybe continue taking will be good?
My friend who took them, conceived even before she finished her second box and prior to that, she has been hoping for a kid for 1+ yrs. Maybe conceive well couple with other things helped her. But no harm taking since it is a good multi-vit. Oh ya and one of the tablet quite smelly. that's all. :) Other than that, it is safe.

Hi stephenie, I am taking, on my 3rd box.
Not much side effects except that it is best you take after food. And it works best for me after lunch or dinner.
If morning breakfast take, I will feel nauseous. :(

No effects on me since I have not BFP. LOL... I wondered is it I always got breaks in between. Like after my first box finished, I rested awhile before taking 2nd box. The breaks usually due to I am in 2WW and so happened finished so I did not replenished. Maybe continue taking will be good?
My friend who took them, conceived even before she finished her second box and prior to that, she has been hoping for a kid for 1+ yrs. Maybe conceive well couple with other things helped her. But no harm taking since it is a good multi-vit. Oh ya and one of the tablet quite smelly. that's all. :) Other than that, it is safe.

Hi Piggling, thanks for ur reply. So during menses shld we still take? how shld we take this supplement?
i tink shld take continuous ba..den ur body will be used to it ma. btw hw much is it ar?

Hi Piggling, thanks for ur reply. So during menses shld we still take? how shld we take this supplement?
i tink shld take continuous ba..den ur body will be used to it ma. btw hw much is it ar?

Ya, I think you can take throughout your cycle (during menses). It is fine, at least I still continue taking during menses and it seems okie.
In each box, the supply is enough for 28 days. There is one pill and one capsule to be taken per day. I just take them one after another after my lunch. Very fuss-free. :)
Recently, I saw the original price is $49, I thought previously was $45. But sometimes will have offer in guardians and unity then it will cost about $39.50.
It is abit pricey since it only last for 28 days but if you look at the ingredients, it has a lot of good vitamins/ingredients.

Ya, I think you can take throughout your cycle (during menses). It is fine, at least I still continue taking during menses and it seems okie.
In each box, the supply is enough for 28 days. There is one pill and one capsule to be taken per day. I just take them one after another after my lunch. Very fuss-free. :)
Recently, I saw the original price is $49, I thought previously was $45. But sometimes will have offer in guardians and unity then it will cost about $39.50.
It is abit pricey since it only last for 28 days but if you look at the ingredients, it has a lot of good vitamins/ingredients.

ok great, gg to get 1 mth supply ltr to try out 1st..hehe..hope it wrks :)

at the abdomen area... for some reason, this time i had the aches AFTER ovulation... hmm...

I noticed that since I stopped the pill. I tend to get aching feeling at the abdomen during ovulation period. Initially I thought it could be due to endo again so trying to think positive that it is ovulation ache?

I took around 4 boxes of Blackmore conceive well. then i stop coz i felt very bad water retention.

Buy during Robinson or John little expo sales, sometimes Watson/guardian have them on sales as well. Normal price is $49+, when on those kind of promo its usually $29. I brought mine all at discounted prices.

yeah lor yoshi v good le..bb#3 d..:)g reat to hear many are sharing.. at least easier to identify who and who. haha.. and who is on the same journey. i find that omst of us are actually starting serious ttc journey in 2013 :)

thanks stoney for sharing your story with us! i think v useful for us who dun really understand pcos well.. and at least we see lotsa hope in the forum...congrates on ur bb!!! happy for u !! finally !! :) oh got a question, the JAB is meant for IUI huh? so no jab until if u want IUI?

hahahaha... farnee ler u!! hahah..see the more u talk, u bring some funny stories for us to laugh abt. we need this medicine in times of ttc-ing.. :)

mine too! what is CQ10? is this an ingredient we tell pharmacy? or a brand? i need to buy boxers for my hubby liao..and a 2L water bottle. watson sales!! ehehe

thanks doinky!! for sharing. u give a detailed understanding of how HCG works...also known as the fallopian check right? but 1 thing u missed, was it painful?? since u x make mention, i assume u can are highly tolerant to pain :) anyway, yes if clomid doesn't work, he told me he will do x ray. and in my mind..is the normal x ray lor..stand there and snap photo. but my cousin told me..no...they will insert this liquid inside of u and that pain is VERY VERY painful.pain until can faint!!! my gosh...... think also sked..
--------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha not very pain lah.....I don't find it pain at all, I feel more pai seh than pain cos u really expose yr VJJ under those bright lights OMG. U need lie down. Stand cannot ha ha cos the X ray dye will flow out.

1 of my body change is the discharge changed from white to transparent. Usually around cd 15 or 16, it will be clear..
I am trying for my baby 3 also. Tried for 3 mth and realised I had tried on the wrong dates, glad to join here and learnt more, hope to get bfp soon...

1 of my body change is the discharge changed from white to transparent. Usually around cd 15 or 16, it will be clear..
I am trying for my baby 3 also. Tried for 3 mth and realised I had tried on the wrong dates, glad to join here and learnt more, hope to get bfp soon...
Let's all BFP soon hehehehehe

How do you mean you have have been trying on wrong dates?

I didn't have egg white discharge last month. Hoping EPO will help make mucus less hostile. This week and next week is like tick tock to BD

Emily: HSG is not painful at all. it is more awkward than pain cos the doctor will have full view of your vagina. I suggest u get it done to ascertain that your tubes are not blocked. it will take the guess work out of the equation cos there is no othee way of knowing if your tubes are blocked.

yoshi, maybe. our body has LH surge, so most of e time u can see very very faint test line or no test line (if no surge at all esp right aft AF. if e days b4 no test line and now e test line is slowly approaching, u can keep a look out. (of cos just BD if e mood comes) e test line will be considered positive if it is as dark as e control line or darker than e ctrl line. u wanna show ur pic? if ur test line is stronger by e day, meaning u are O very soon.
--> Emily, the clear blue ovulation kit is not cheap right? if use both together, is very ex isn't it? or where do u buy that can get cheaper price? btw u got dark line ler..so good. means ur tube also no blockage lor. mine never reached dark colour :( always just faint lines.

I'm still trying for my no 1, abt 2 years by now.. 1 failed IUI, 2 failed SO-IUI.. 1 chemical preg in jan this year.. And I'm still trying.. Disheartened as usual but still trying hard.. Tot of going for IVF in Jul but slots are full.. Sianzzz to the max..
Think all the pain of the v scan, HSG are still bearable though uncomfortable.. Definitely 100x better than child birth... So gals don't be scared and just think of the positive outcome of it.. Which is a bb in your arms soon and it will be all be worth it..
--> hi booy. welcome back :) u know what, i find that most of you all are so fast!! from 1 try, goes to another.. that is after clomid -> metorfin -> Iui --> SO IUI.. IVF...
within just 2 years of trying. i always thought minimally shud try 2 years, if cannot then only go for dr check up. but seems like most of u has tried a lot of things. while i am just learning after 2 years..

1 of my body change is the discharge changed from white to transparent. Usually around cd 15 or 16, it will be clear..I am trying for my baby 3 also. Tried for 3 mth and realised I had tried on the wrong dates, glad to join here and learnt more, hope to get bfp soon...
--> wah bb#3 already... :) congrates on ur 1st two. still need to get advice even though u have 2 successful one? hehe just do the same thing for the 3rd kid! :D

Emily: HSG is not painful at all. it is more awkward than pain cos the doctor will have full view of your vagina. I suggest u get it done to ascertain that your tubes are not blocked. it will take the guess work out of the equation cos there is no othee way of knowing if your tubes are blocked.
not emily scared.. i am scared. haha.. i am the one who finds it painful. i think booy, emily, doink also say x worry abt the pain! u girls so brave ah!!! :rolleyes: just me..skedy cat.. haha..

thanks stoney! i sort of heard a bit of ur story last time when u posted... or dono is it u. i read for so many till i confuse n forget who is who, and there were so many newcomers here.
although my blood test stated i don have PCOS, my gynae said my follicles are too big to come out to meet e sperms :( i also have immature eggs + hubby also have poor sperm quality. but sperm counts are normal. heng ah. i have not started clomid as i do ovulated some cycles and my come is often very wet kind though i do have my dry days.
indeed bbt is very stressful... last time i temp at 8am. then after that my body woke me up at 7.30am then 6.30am.. then 6am!!! wah see so stress up. ytd i woke up at 3am and my first thing was to reach out of my thermometer and temp... then i think n think, not right lei. e sky still so dark, no vehicle sound.. i see my clock, it was only 3am in e wee morning... wah lao got so stress or not... :rolleyes::eek::D
this few mths we start to be more active. try to do 3x a week if not at least 2x. i din catch when is my O, so i nv BD so close to e days. i just try n error bd 3x a week. still waiting to see my O though CD38. hubby has been quite supportive recently aft he knows his spermies oso not so good.

Last of all Stoneystoney, i wish u have a smooth delivery, cute baby, healthy baby, 乖乖 baby (guai1 guai1 baby)

Wah Emily, quite funny when you said you woke up at 3am and first thing you did was reach out for the thermometer. Sorry, I actually burst out laughing reading this. I think really quite stressful but I feel you will definitely be rewarded for your efforts. What's more, you BD 3x/week wow so good!! My gynae's advice is just bd regularly and don't even bother with BBT or opk. So really good that your hb is cooperative. My hb always so tired. But I already "warn" him cannot be lazy next month. Must chiong next month liao.

little baby sheep: sorry for getting it wrong! dun worry it is not pain at all. honestly, if u are trying for a baby, the actual deliver will be 1000x more painful even if u get epidural cos the contractions will hurt. so I think u should think positive and just go for it!

ooo it is not available in pharmacy? are u all buying from there? hmmm but now dr already gave something to my hubby. not sure if i shud add another thing to his supplement.
CoQ10 is available at watsons and guardian, gnc, holland and barrett etc. i got mine from holland and barrett that time because it was 1 for 1. not sure if they still have this.

Can u imagine i am so excited abt my appt later that I cld not rly sleep? almost like my wedding eve but for my wedding i didnt sleep a wink! gosh...

stoney: is it ok to take coq10 with Mega Men supplements?
yup. my hb take his multi vits wif COQ10 ...

I hate conceive well. becoz of the smell. i took 3-4days i stopped. due the the smell. but then during the few days, i realise my CM is more. so i tink in some ways that conceive well is helping...

CoQ10 is available at watsons and guardian, gnc, holland and barrett etc. i got mine from holland and barrett that time because it was 1 for 1. not sure if they still have this.

Can u imagine i am so excited abt my appt later that I cld not rly sleep? almost like my wedding eve but for my wedding i didnt sleep a wink! gosh...
hahaha. common lar. when i go for my appt i also very excited. especially starting. tinking got hb or nt. can c the bb or nt....

So embarrassing hehehehe

I did the fold legs method last might but not immediately after so hoping it will still help.

Finding it so funny that I'm planning when to BD to cover the weekend since we won't be able to due to the trip.

dear all, I am back from my holiday!! I miss you all the sisters over here!!!! Was so tempted to surf the forum when I was holidaying hahahaa. Too many pages for me to follow up now & please let me congrats to all those ladies who BFP!!! So happi for you ladies!!!!

I was trying to catch up at work so didnt login for a long time. I also taking blackmores conceive well vitamin which I think is really helpful as I get egg-white discharge after taking it. My HSG report shows I am ok. By the way, anyone wants early appt with TSB? Mine is on 4 Jul but I am going to postpone it to next mth since my bbt chart is totally blank blank cos I was too excited to go hkg disneyland. I will call the branch at chinatown later so you can book my time slot in the evening around 5.30-6pm. o_O TGIF!! :p

--> Emily, the clear blue ovulation kit is not cheap right? if use both together, is very ex isn't it? or where do u buy that can get cheaper price? btw u got dark line ler..so good. means ur tube also no blockage lor. mine never reached dark colour :( always just faint lines.

--> hi booy. welcome back :) u know what, i find that most of you all are so fast!! from 1 try, goes to another.. that is after clomid -> metorfin -> Iui --> SO IUI.. IVF...
within just 2 years of trying. i always thought minimally shud try 2 years, if cannot then only go for dr check up. but seems like most of u has tried a lot of things. while i am just learning after 2 years..

--> wah bb#3 already... :) congrates on ur 1st two. still need to get advice even though u have 2 successful one? hehe just do the same thing for the 3rd kid! :D

not emily scared.. i am scared. haha.. i am the one who finds it painful. i think booy, emily, doink also say x worry abt the pain! u girls so brave ah!!! :rolleyes: just me..skedy cat.. haha..

Paisey to say but it is not easy until i joined and learnt more about ttc. :)

Back