2WW - for those TTC-ing

Peggy> yep done it, swimmers are lots n strong...
happy.gif

I m feeling upset and worried too. Been trying for 3 cycles with no success. This is the last month to try for a dragon BB liao. Any tips??

Both myself and DH are 32 this year.

Morning bunny!
Yeh, am taking leave tmr to do the big test cos af late. So am delighted! It's my last day of work for this week. Hohoho!!

Ttcing, u aso wan dragon ar. Me too.
Baby dragon dust to all!

Morning Bunny! Im waiting for AF to clear now... starting on clomid.

TTCing, me also want dragon... ha..ha... but it's not really important for now. As long as can get preggie, I will feel blessed.
Btw, dont stressed yourself. It has only been 3 cycles. Generally, 50% of the couples who are trying to conceive will get pregnant within the first half year. And 90% within one year. You just have to give it some time... no dragon, snake is fine. Snake is dragon's cousin anyway... lol....

I just heard the news recently, in china, they deliver one million more babies this year because it's a dragon year. Im sure Singapore's birth rate is also higher this year. It will be a competitive world for dragon babies:
(1) Finding nannies
(2) Get a place at child care or infant care
(3) Education
(4) Getting a job
etc.

Good Morning!

Peggy, you're right. Even delivery at hospital, maybe also cannot get the ward that you desired, cause too many deliveries.

Is it two more months to try for dragon? Yes, actually any zodiac also good, so long as got baby. My girl is tiger year, which some people will avoid. But we don't care, cause I think the lesser babies, the better the chance for her to get admission for her primary school and not so competitive in school. Heehee.. infact, I understand from some geomancer that its the birth date that matter, cause every day is a zodiac sign. Like my girl, her zodiac year is tiger, but her zodiac date is Dragon.
happy.gif

morning, ladies. the last month to conceive dragon bb is mid May la. cos if count based on the lunar calender, next cny is on feb.

dun care la, just play ur part n the rest is god will. watever will be, will be. calculate exactly oso no use. haiz... as long as can conceive a healthy bb is good enuff liao. whether is dragon or snake or watever zodiac doesn't matter anymore.

peggy, haven go leh. they r opened on office hours only, going on sat. but my laptop still can use only once a while will show me the blue screen. haiz..

Chicky,

ahh.. I see.. but your HB 40 still ok lah.. not that old too right? kekeke.. they say the older men are the better? kekeke.. perhaps like what Peggy say.. hv ur HB been on all test to testify that his troops are ok?

well at least ur mom go "ask" for ur bb and was given an answer 2 yrs later? so that is also a pc of good news?

Wahhh.. looks like this Dr Tan super duper good ah?? hmmmmm.....

Yah, healthy baby is the most important. I got a cousin, she's quite obsessed with the zodiac thing that she postpone her wedding to next year. Cause she said if she marry this year and get pregnant, her baby zodiac will be snake. So she will postpone her wedding to next year in order not to get snake baby. Im so surprised when my mum relates this to me.

Another cousin of mine, his wife just delivered at kkh. Their baby is premature, her weight is only 750g at birth. When my mum told me, I was so shocked and worried for her. They show her pictures to my mum and its really heartaching to see all those tubes going through her tiny body. So really is, no matter what zodiac or gender, healthy baby is most important!

Hi all TTC mums to be! hubby and i is also planning for a dragon baby. we've tried for a few months but still no news
sad.gif

Berries> yes, the test my hb took checked the count, and also if the head, body and tail are healthy, surprisingly all is in v good condition, so I think prob lies with me.... I often have cold limbs... Ppl say prob this is due to "cool" constitution... I tried taking Dom but.... Every time sore throat, even if I take only 2 times per week also sore throat...
sad.gif

Haiz... I am not too concerned abt zodiac cuz I just WANNA conceive...... >.<....... hb always tell me not to worry cuz once my "engine" starts it easier to get a second BB.... bUt I dunno y my "engine" jus won't start! Sorry, just feel like venting my frustration here.... Haiz....

chickychick, i think all of us that's TTC totally understand your frustration. both my SIL also conceived so easily! but hubby and i been trying for months but still no news.

Missy> ur lucky only tried for months.... I count yrs....
sad.gif
My SIL using contraception cuz she say "enjoy life" first..... And then when she is ready for a kid, she tried half a yr and viola! She got preggie! I started trying when I got married and nothing, not even laid an egg..... :''(

Hi ladies,

I do happen to know of a supplement that can help infertity. And there there are couples who managed to conceive after taking it. Do PM me for more details.

Looking for support. TTC journey is bad and rocky.
2007- remove a 4mm blood clot, 2008-2009.. TTC no news with Two TCM ..2010-IVF - failed!! Jan 2011- now ..with dr tan Siew buay.. Only hope now ..( best friend got Peggy after within 6 mths)...sad. <_>.......Just got AF this morning. Another failure cycle.

Dear all.
I would want my Dh to do a Sperm test. On the test result,can it be review without any doctor consultation as we are pretty sure how the terms are. I don't want to waste money on the consultation. Tks

Dear all, I went to see Doc yesterday hoping to do IUI and end my TTC journey. But what I got was unexpected. He said that DH's zero m o r p h o l o g y, no point in doing IUI. He added that he has never seen a IVF couple succeeded in getting pregnant with zero m o r p h o l o g y. Doc asked dh to follow his method to cool down his troops. We can still continue with IUI if we want to. I don't know what to do... Im just really tired of ttc, yet I want to have my own baby. Sigh...

Peggy
Ask your dh to take esativa and vit e. Esativa is green oat extract. You can get at ttsh pharmacy. It helped with my hb morphology. Hope it works for you. My hb nvr passed his morphology but after taking it for 3 mths. His morphology exceed the who standard

FYI.. Who standard is more than 5%.
My dh used to have 2% in 2009 and improved to 4% in 2010.
Need 400Ui vit E daily and fruits.
Have a healthy life with no smoke and alcohol.

After that , need to further improve to fragmentation which often seen in sperm with low morphy. Vit A and fish oil helps on this.
Good luck.

Peggy
Not sure. I get from my gynae. Saw it at tan tock Seng. U can try asking other pharmacies. Erm not sure abt the who standard. My hb was vary from 1-6%. after taking that went up to 15%. the standard that I remember was 14% but that was 3 years ago. For my hb, nothing works except that.

It also help with the hba. Which is binding between sperm and egg. My hb was 55% but after taking passed at 80%. that's the passing rate.

Hi ladies,

If you are considering to purchase OPK/ HPT, Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Clearblue Digital OPK/ HPT, basal thermometersand TTC supplements such as red raspberry tea leaves, royal jelly and bee pollen and CoQ10, do check out http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Jacelyn Tay (ex Mediacorp Actress) shared one of her success tips in conceiving easily is drinking organic raspberry tea that improves the health of her womb. Do try out this tea which is now available at Baby Dust Shop.

Another partner of Baby Dust Shop is pregnant and we have tons of babydust to sprinkle on all our customers!

Peggy, you can consider asking your hubby to take imuvital and also pycnoggenol. these 2 supplements are suppose to help improve quality of sperms in terms of shape, speed and quantity.

morning ladies.

peggy, dun tink too much la. jiayou.

had been busy for the past few days, the french woman is here again. luckily she is leaving tonite. kana buttered by her again. sian. heng my mgr got take my side a bit. she is not physically here tot i everyday sit here very free, nothing to do, accused me not doing my work. then i show-hand wif her lor, tell her the stuffs i have to do, then still say she is still unhappy and say i dun tink u r overloaded. faintz lor, i got nothing to say. sian lor, everyday got to stay back when she is here. tonite still got a birthday party for her. haiz....

Peggy> wats zero morphology? Is it bad quality sperms? I seen in a documentary show tht there is this herb known as Malunggay in Philippines that both females n males eat for inferility purposes.... It's a kind of herb that consists of a lot of good vitamins.... I asked my fren's fren who is a Filipino n she said tht Malunggay has been used by them for generation for conceiving...

Sleepygal, how not to think to much? Even Doc said that zero morphology has low chances of success for IUI and IVF. We are doomed.... I am really hoping for a miracle....

Is the french woman your boss? Why is she liddat one? Gggggrrrrrr......

Chickychick, for now... we're trying acupuncture first. Dr Tan already give so much medicines to DH, plus the usual vitamin pills. If can, I want to try all types of herbs too... but I dowan to overload DH. Pity him... Thanks for the Malunggay suggestion.

My Doc said that the fishermen in M'sia normally have lots of children and have no fertility issue. It's because they wear sarong and they are in the sea water all the time (very cooling to the s c r o t u m). He said couples with fertility problems are mainly from the educated class with office jobs. We are making some adjustments now...
Anyone know where to buy sarong? LOL...

peggy, wear sarong help ah? lol. tink wear boxers at home should be fine ba. day time go work, bo bian have to wear briefs, reach home wear boxers to "air or let the scrotum brief" should be ok la.

ya, french woman is the big boss. she is very nasty in her words one lor. expectation high but pay low.

wahh.. sleepydragon..

ur that french woman so kns ah.. but wat to do if she is the big boss.. sigh...

i think something very wrong with me.. I took Royal Jelly today and after that feel that my stomach like very funny the whole day.. don't know what is wrong.. feels like a bit gastric like that.. I realized that I always have this problem when I take Royal Jelly.. Haiz..

Morning!

I just read about the attempted kidnap at amk hub and nex. OMG.. its soo scary. Im so worried, I just called home to tell my mum, to look out for my girl. Cant imagine if she's being kidnap. I even teared abit over the phone just now when I related the incident to my mum. Really cant imagine if anything happen.

Hi Raspy... I am not sure if the case was an attempted kidnap or some kind of misunderstanding.
But anyway, parents have to really keep an eye of their children.

Hi Peggy, Yah.. really got to watch them more closely now. My girl like to walk around in the house alone, but outside, she's quite scare of stranger so will ask us to carry her.

I don't think its misunderstanding, cause if the woman mistaken the kid as her child, then shouldn't she be worry where is her own child when the mother walk over to take over her boy. Instead, that woman just faster walk off with another guy and not go around looking for her own child. Too fishy about that.

Thanks Peggy!

for those in the 2WW, when do you normally test with the HPT? i'm so tempted to test now! haha but i know it'll be a disappointing moment if it's a BFN.

Hi Missy, generally, should test when the menses is late. Even if you test early, the pregnancy hormone might not be that strong and it might give a false negative.

I know the waiting game is so difficult. If you want, just buy those cheap internet HPT and test. At least it's not so painful to the pocket. Clearblue HPT costs $7 each and is expensive.

Back