2WW - for those TTC-ing

don't wanna pin too much hopes yet... have been having a lot of yellow discharge also so might not be good news too :( suppose to have white discharges? my temp is 36.8 avg for now.. my af is due next week... hope see how lor

Hi all, wanna check if scan lining to see whether it's optimum for implantation, should we scan before or after ovulation? Thanks!

My colleague who was TTC around the same time as I do is pregnant... when she was sharing the happy news with me, although I am happy for her, at the same time, I wonder when it will be my turn? Felt a bit sad...

Hopefully this cycle will be positive... waiting for the big O....

My colleague who was TTC around the same time as I do is pregnant... when she was sharing the happy news with me, although I am happy for her, at the same time, I wonder when it will be my turn? Felt a bit sad...

Hopefully this cycle will be positive... waiting for the big O....

I feel u.. I got a col who is ttc too.. now office is saying who will get preggy first.. a bit stress to me cos they bet I get preggy first cos this is my 2nd baby if hv.. so they say is easiler to strike...

Giving myself more stress, this is my last mth to try for rooster... hopefully Blessing comes..... now counting down to my O....

Hi all! I am new to this forum. Tis is our first month trying to TCC. I tried to test using ovulation kit from day 13 till today, twice a day, always get negative. Today I have brown spotting. Not sure if I am ovulating..

Hi all! I am new to this forum. Tis is our first month trying to TCC. I tried to test using ovulation kit from day 13 till today, twice a day, always get negative. Today I have brown spotting. Not sure if I am ovulating..

do u take temperature in the morning?

oh... i dont know must take... can advise me? what is the right temp?? use those normal thermometer?

To me, it is easiler to tell together with OPK..

Go Watsons or any pharmacy to get a Basal Thermometer. I think I got mine abt $27.. Take oral temperature every morning, best if everyday at same timing. I used Fertility Fren App to record my temperature.. during menses, temperature will be low and when ovulating, your temperature will raise.. from DPO til next menses date, if temperature is ard 36.7 - 37.4, chances is high to get preggy.. if menses date arrives, ur temperature will drop...

Hope it helps you.. :D

How u know it thins? But it helps for my first preg.. thinking should I try again.. can we eat and at the same time eat something to thicken the lining ?

I think it differs for different people ba. For me the side effects was my lining became thinner - my period was only for 3 days when usually it's about 5 days. If it helps your first pregnancy, you can take again! :)

Go Watsons or any pharmacy to get a Basal Thermometer. I think I got mine abt $27.. Take oral temperature every morning, best if everyday at same timing. I used Fertility Fren App to record my temperature.. during menses, temperature will be low and when ovulating, your temperature will raise.. from DPO til next menses date, if temperature is ard 36.7 - 37.4, chances is high to get preggy.. if menses date arrives, ur temperature will drop...

I measure my temp but I can't tell when is the ovulation date leh. HAHA. Must take with OPK to tell? Or is the date it start to raise, it ovulation day?

3b7020782d55f4168b8e234f11a6c8d5.jpg

This is my last mth chart...

have to work together with ur OPK... when OPK shows Positive, ur temp will raise up...u can see my chart.. my O was late.. not during cd 12 to cd20 period de... but after DPO 14, my temp drops and that is when my menses come...

have to work together with ur OPK... when OPK shows Positive, ur temp will raise up...u can see my chart.. my O was late.. not during cd 12 to cd20 period de... but after DPO 14, my temp drops and that is when my menses come...

Thanks! I will try to be more hardworking with OPK then. Wow your cycle is really long.

:) It will help me alot!! Thank u!

i got a BFN on mon, ard DPO 12/13 :( so torturous. my AF will be due these few days, pls pls pls dont come and give me a BFP!

I feel different but the symptoms are so mild that i am not sure ...
my symptoms are tight tummy feeling, like mild cramps, mild headaches last few days for a short period (i dont usually get headaches), creamy CM just a little bit but noticeable)

then again, i thought i was pregnant last month (tight tummy , rumbling) but AF came, the chance of BFP was slim cos we were not really trying, both of us were sick didn't time.

Hi all, wanna check if scan lining to see whether it's optimum for implantation, should we scan before or after ovulation? Thanks!

not sure, but the only type I've ever been asked to do is on 2nd or 3rd day of menses. i know they checked the lining thickness.

super embarrassing the first time, 2nd time i knew what to expect.

I feel u.. I got a col who is ttc too.. now office is saying who will get preggy first.. a bit stress to me cos they bet I get preggy first cos this is my 2nd baby if hv.. so they say is easiler to strike...

Giving myself more stress, this is my last mth to try for rooster... hopefully Blessing comes..... now counting down to my O....

Yah, I was sure that people will talk about who will become pregnant first... Luckily I didn't tell that colleague I was trying also when she first shared her plans with me, or else the pressure!

Thanks for sharing about the BT too.. Considering to monitor my temperature as well if I miss this cycle.

Yah, I was sure that people will talk about who will become pregnant first... Luckily I didn't tell that colleague I was trying also when she first shared her plans with me, or else the pressure!

Thanks for sharing about the BT too.. Considering to monitor my temperature as well if I miss this cycle.
Although im doin wat i wrote but i still hoping for my bfp...

hello! im new here. hope to get some support here from fellow ladies also TTC :)

currently on 2WW, 9DPO (i think). had symptoms such as cramps, twinges in lower abdomen, sore bbs, vivid dreams, but symptoms had been fading with each passing day. makes me wonder if AF is coming soon..

hello! im new here. hope to get some support here from fellow ladies also TTC :)

currently on 2WW, 9DPO (i think). had symptoms such as cramps, twinges in lower abdomen, sore bbs, vivid dreams, but symptoms had been fading with each passing day. makes me wonder if AF is coming soon..
Dun tink so much. Many times its our subconscious telling us that we r hving the symptoms.. relax relax.

Hi caramel1988, I am also new here! I will starting my 2WW tomorrow. So nervous. :confused:

alot like hw much? but i have been drink red dates? could it be due to this? i dont feel anything except bloated? dont even feel cramp for my mens
From my own chart.. mine falls to 35.8 lowest.. not sure abt u cos individual body..from what i know frm my tcm, red dates will not affect morning temp if u r takin correctly..

Back