2WW - for those TTC-ing

I was watching otko channel, Flavour of life on wed night and learnt that moringa leave and royal jelly helps in regulating or at least helps in fertility!

I m not sure if royal jelly helps but I agree it helps me to feel better in terms of immunity and health.
Ohh.. cool.. Which royal jelly u taking? :)

Hi ladies,

I have 2 unopened bottles of Kordel royal jelly, that may be expiring soon in 2016. I bought them for almost $60 for 3 bottles, willing to let go at $30 for the 2 bottles.

Anybody interested can PM me. Tks!

anybody TTC after a miscarriage? I just had my D&C done on 2nd Nov, and am now still contemplating whether to start trying again for a baby. Gynae mentioned to me that I don't have to wait for the 1st cycle to kick in, and in fact I can already start trying. Also heard that the 3 months after a miscarriage, one will be more fertile.. I wonder if its true?

anybody TTC after a miscarriage? I just had my D&C done on 2nd Nov, and am now still contemplating whether to start trying again for a baby. Gynae mentioned to me that I don't have to wait for the 1st cycle to kick in, and in fact I can already start trying. Also heard that the 3 months after a miscarriage, one will be more fertile.. I wonder if its true?
My gf conceived immediately after her mc. After her mc she then later missed her AF then checked and found out she is pregnant. If your doc gives the green light then I think its ok to try again.

Hi ladies,

Can I just check if it's adviseable to see a GP to get the pills to delay menses if we are ttc? Reason being going on holiday in January and trip coincides with AF so thinking if this pill will cause any fertility issues

Hi ladies,

Can I just check if it's adviseable to see a GP to get the pills to delay menses if we are ttc? Reason being going on holiday in January and trip coincides with AF so thinking if this pill will cause any fertility issues
No issue...menses will come in 7days once stop medi...my menses come 3daya later

Missylil, pink2purple, let's jiayou for next month and keep in touch for our next O.
Last month was disappointing, I had all the usually pre menstrual symptoms & even nauseous and I was so sure I was preggy, imagine the horror when the HPT shows a BFN. How long are your cycles ??

Joyousbb, any luck on your ewcm? Last month I think I miss my ovulation cuz my ewcm only came like cd30 or something. It was an anomaly.

Missylil, pink2purple, let's jiayou for next month and keep in touch for our next O.
Last month was disappointing, I had all the usually pre menstrual symptoms & even nauseous and I was so sure I was preggy, imagine the horror when the HPT shows a BFN. How long are your cycles ??

Joyousbb, any luck on your ewcm? Last month I think I miss my ovulation cuz my ewcm only came like cd30 or something. It was an anomaly.
My cycle can be from 35 days to 52 days.. It's that crazy.. so gotta use opk to help track..

Reactions: Xp

oh...for a while there i was thinking whether to test or not because i am still not due for af yet. i guess i better weight first.

Hi xEnyax, I had ewcm on 12 midnight of wed night(18/11 or should it be considered 19/11) but didn't bd:( today cd20 le but quarrel with hub since ytd so no mood to bd. Sighs. .

This mth my cycle also quite strange.. can't remb which day, I feel nauseated tot he extend like u m gg to throw up.. and have been feeling v tired and sleep alot.. I guess it I my tcm med as I told my sinseh that u have difficulties sleeping and free taking her new course of tcm med I feel tired easily n sleep easily.. haha.. which cd r u in now?

Joyousbb I'm on CD5, AF should be gone soon.. Yeah I think u also late O , same as me..

Joyousbb: CD20
Pink2purple: CD2
Enya: CD5
Missylil: ?
Jayjayq: ?

Let's keep one another updated of all the 2ww signs and what's not :))

Now I just can't wait for Aunt Flo to be gone so I can start prep for my next O..

Joyousbb I'm on CD5, AF should be gone soon.. Yeah I think u also late O , same as me..

Now I just can't wait for Aunt Flo to be gone so I can start prep for my next O..
I'm on CD7

I am on cd 17

Hi all, I'm new here. Have been TTC-ing for about 2 years and #1 is almost 5 years old. I suffered a miscarriage in Jan this year due to blighted ovum. Just want to share my weirs story and possible give some hope to those TTC-ing.

Im 27 and I have been charting my periods and ovulation for a year plus now. I used ovulation strips for about 7-10 days in a cycle, around the time where ovulation is supposed to happen. I tested at the same time everyday as I'm supposed to, but interestingly it seems like I ovulated only 50% of the time. Some cycles I don't get a positive at all, most cycles it's just a faint positive for the ov strip. I don't track basal temp nor use any fertility meds.

Anyway for the October cycle I tested for ovulation but didn't get a positive. Anyway we still continued to have intercourse during the window I'm supposed to ovulate, every 2 days. A few days after I started having weird symptoms I never had before such as nipple leaking clear fluid. I went to the hospital for bad right side cramps. I really thought I was pregnant but all tests came back negative even in the hospital. So I thought not lucky this time round. I also fell very sick with flu. Then one day before my next period supposed to come I noticed I have the egg white fertile discharge. So quickly got my husband to do it again. I usually don't check my discharge so near my period. Just happened that I decided to check it during this cycle for fun. We did the deed but I fully expected my period to come within the following days. But then no period. I waited till 3 days late and tested again. Still negative. Then about 10 days late I tested. Faint positive. 11 days late, faint positive but darker this time. I got a clear positive at 14 days late.

Went to Dr and found out I probably conceived during the impromptu session one day before my period.

I am currently on blood beta monitoring cos of the faint line and my previous miscarriage bit so far all seems ok beta levels are doubling every 2 days. So I am indeed pregnant.

Just wanted to share this as all along I TTC during the standard ovulation window and didn't consider doing it other times. And after 2 years I finally got pregnant without the tracking and on an impromptu session. Am around 5 weeks now.
Hi so which means even though few days before the period suspose to be the safe days where we wun get pregnant, there iz still possibility of getting pregnant by trying

Thanks, xEnyax! Jia you!
I think so I o late or not cos I have pcos and one if the hated sign of pcos is not ovulating :(

How i wish we can have a group in whatapps or line for this purpose.

@missylill, same like mine. The last 2 cycles had been quite long, like 54-58 days. My usual length is 32-38 days.

Have you taken/done anything to make your cycles more regular? Think I miscalculated my O last cycle so no bfp.
Hi pink2purple, I went to tcm to tio my cycle or rather my health.
For the past 2 cycles, I think my period did come without inducing with medication, although it is light that last like 4 days. Only 1-2 days of medium flow.

Maybe you should try charting your bbt with fertility monitoring app so that you can have a clearer pic of when u may be o - ing :)

xEnyax, u mean ur ewcm in cd30 is not your ovulating ewcm?

just go visit gynae to check on folicles size. Today is mu d17. He say I don't have big size folicles this month, will not ovulate this month.
Angle bb I also thought of doing the folicle size check but I don't know when to do it. Do u have regular period monthly?

@missylill, same like mine. The last 2 cycles had been quite long, like 54-58 days. My usual length is 32-38 days.

Have you taken/done anything to make your cycles more regular? Think I miscalculated my O last cycle so no bfp.
Hi pink2purple

I didn't leh.. But now I trying to take eys bak Foong pill see if will help a bit to regular the mens. Will update u all once I complete this cycle. :)
Hi xEnyax, I had ewcm on 12 midnight of wed night(18/11 or should it be considered 19/11) but didn't bd:( today cd20 le but quarrel with hub since ytd so no mood to bd. Sighs. .

This mth my cycle also quite strange.. can't remb which day, I feel nauseated tot he extend like u m gg to throw up.. and have been feeling v tired and sleep alot.. I guess it I my tcm med as I told my sinseh that u have difficulties sleeping and free taking her new course of tcm med I feel tired easily n sleep easily.. haha.. which cd r u in now?

Angle bb I also thought of doing the folicle size check but I don't know when to do it. Do u have regular period monthly?
I have regular cycle of 34 days. This is the first time I track my folicles. Based on the opk, I o during opk 20. But the doc say he can't find any folicle. If opk still +ve during cd 20 this month. Is it means I didn't o also even I opk show +ve? Anyone can advise me on this?

Hi pink2purple, I went to tcm to tio my cycle or rather my health.
For the past 2 cycles, I think my period did come without inducing with medication, although it is light that last like 4 days. Only 1-2 days of medium flow.

Maybe you should try charting your bbt with fertility monitoring app so that you can have a clearer pic of when u may be o - ing :)

Mmmm good idea, think I will try that out. Which app do you use? :)

Thanks, xEnyax! Jia you!
I think so I o late or not cos I have pcos and one if the hated sign of pcos is not ovulating :(

How i wish we can have a group in whatapps or line for this purpose.

I was just thinking it'd be nice if there's a ttc fb group for sg mums. I'm part of a US ttc group on fb, and those ladies are really very active and helpful.

just go visit gynae to check on folicles size. Today is mu d17. He say I don't have big size folicles this month, will not ovulate this month.
I have regular cycle of 34 days. This is the first time I track my folicles. Based on the opk, I o during opk 20. But the doc say he can't find any folicle. If opk still +ve during cd 20 this month. Is it means I didn't o also even I opk show +ve? Anyone can advise me on this?
Hi angle bb,
I also have the same doubt running through my head recently, that is, if I ovulated(?) even though i got a +ve opk. I read here that there is a small possibility of LH surge and not ovulate though this would be rare under most normal circumstances. Do you chart your bbt? Maybe the signals such as ewcm, opk testing and rising bbt after ovulation can kind of confirm ovulation?

Did your gynae tell you the size of the follicles? I read online that the follicle will normally grow to 18-24 mm prior to rupture and the growth is follicle during a natural cycle is about 1-2mm per day. Could it be that your gynae assumed that you have an ideal 28 day cycle and you will ovulate on cd14? When is your next scan?

what brand of opk did you use?
some brand will show +ve for many days. but u need to check for dark line on the opk. discard those with faint lines or just keep for comparison if u have to.

I went to my gynae last week for my annual pap smear and mentioned to him that i am also TTC for another child. He said that i have to stop breastfeeding as it is more diff to conceive when bfg.
He told me i may see a positive opk but no egg released. And also he told me that if i get preg, it is also advisable to stop bfg completely as he has seen many cases, the mother got an MC due to bfg while preg as nipple stimulation will cause contractions. Haiz, not that i dont want to quit bfg but i have a hard time handling my child if i refuse her. It also means my previous months of tracking O was for nothing since not accurate at all. I've thus stopped using all the OPKs and will just let nature take its course.

Hi angle bb,
I also have the same doubt running through my head recently, that is, if I ovulated(?) even though i got a +ve opk. I read here that there is a small possibility of LH surge and not ovulate though this would be rare under most normal circumstances. Do you chart your bbt? Maybe the signals such as ewcm, opk testing and rising bbt after ovulation can kind of confirm ovulation?

Did your gynae tell you the size of the follicles? I read online that the follicle will normally grow to 18-24 mm prior to rupture and the growth is follicle during a natural cycle is about 1-2mm per day. Could it be that your gynae assumed that you have an ideal 28 day cycle and you will ovulate on cd14? When is your next scan?
I use to chart my bbt. Is use to climb up but very slow.. need 3-4 days to climb up to 36.5 degree. the degree different is about 0.5 degree. The application say I don't have enough lh.

The gynae is not professional I think. I use to have pcos. But during my cd 10 I went to see the gynae because of the yeast infection. He say I don't have pcos. I so happy thought I am recover. But yesterday when I went to see him again.. he can't find anything.. don't even a small follicle and say I not o the every month.

Attachments

• 1448248382488.jpg
    1448248382488.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 162
Feeling confused.. I have a positive opk on CD18. I test again the next day and the line went fainter. Tested again on CD20 and the line is almost not there. However, curious me when to opk ytd (CD23) can saw a line intensity similar to CD20..

Anyone can enlighten me why is this so?? feeling so confused..

TIA

Feeling confused.. I have a positive opk on CD18. I test again the next day and the line went fainter. Tested again on CD20 and the line is almost not there. However, curious me when to opk ytd (CD23) can saw a line intensity similar to CD20..

Anyone can enlighten me why is this so?? feeling so confused..

TIA

Hi @MatchaLatte,

Have I interpreted your opk results correctly?

cd18 - positive (is your test line is the same colour as/darker than the control line? something like sista angle bb's picture on opk strips... something like her cd28)
cd19 - fainter than cd18
cd20 - very faint

My positive opks do not last very long (mostly 1 day at most 2 days... I suspect, 2 days = first when LH is going up, second when it is coming down).

Hi @MatchaLatte,

Have I interpreted your opk results correctly?

cd18 - positive (is your test line is the same colour as/darker than the control line? something like sista angle bb's picture on opk strips... something like her cd28)
cd19 - fainter than cd18
cd20 - very faint

My positive opks do not last very long (mostly 1 day at most 2 days... I suspect, 2 days = first when LH is going up, second when it is coming down).
Hi simbb, can help me to interpret as well. This what I tested last cycle.

Attachments

• 1448255314514.jpg
    1448255314514.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 186

Back