2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi Janet
I think u can ask him where he is transferring to so that you can follow up with him?
If u think he is good, let.him follow through..
I am on my 2nd letrozole and failed in this 2nd cycle bcos timing is right but donor didn't dam age to donate:(

Both cycle I ovulate bcos my LH is v high.. at 110.. 2nd cycle just over but my RE say no need go for blood test since in 1st cycle it works on me... 1st cycle failed bcos wrong timing... haiz..I am so depressed also...
just telling myself this morning I must brace up amd breathe in new lease of hope in life and try again..

Jiayou! !
After removing fibroid etc.. recently den we start our b project again. After i heard nasty comments from his auntie which i felt sooo depresss.. so this round work harder..

So i bought that cb ovulation kit and test.that time when i tested the o kit. Almost everyday den i found out i dont ovulate. Den i went back to kkh and tell the doc. He gave me letrozole for 3 mths. Ask me the 1st doze 21day went back for blood test. Now i m on the 2nd doze.. tested this mth ovulate den ask my hub bd. Then my doc tell me tat he is transferring out of kkh.. haiz..

Ya. I walk past Watson on Saturday. Saw conceive plus is selling at $10. Preseed selling at $60+.

Hi kitty, I saw at gurdian is selling the preseed 40ml at 40 plus. ..maybe yours is the bigger tube...amazon selling cheaper but u got to pay for shipment..so buy together with other items then worth buying

Hi ladies, if you notice, if they are selling for $10, the expiry date should be this year. Normal price should be at longer validity.
Yeah..I saw that they r selling less than 20 with concieve plus 10ml with a free hpt..
expiry for the conceive plus is end 2015.
just saw that at imm Guardian yesterday

Hi kitty, I saw at gurdian is selling the preseed 40ml at 40 plus. ..maybe yours is the bigger tube...amazon selling cheaper but u got to pay for shipment..so buy together with other items then worth buying
I bought it at bbshop the conceive plus already. Today will be my fertile day. Gotta ask hub bd Tonight. And for the next few days

seems like the forum today is very quiet ... hope everyone is well and fine!

anyway i think im playing hide n seek with the clinic ... haha they say will call me back (again) when i call in this morning
guess i wont call them anymore, tired of this vicious cycle.

Hey babe, how's your check-up and report?
Any good news from your end? :)

so after implantation, pineapple will prevent miscarriage... really opposite of TCM...

It is not that pineapple can prevent miscarriage after implantation.
It is said to beneficial to take it AFTER ovulation to encourage implantation.

"The enzyme, bromelain, drives blood to the uterus, encouraging sticky embryos and reducing the chances of miscarriage. The fact that bromelain also functions as an anti-inflammatory means that it has promising benefits for your immune system, possibly preventing implantation issues which can be common for women who have inflammatory conditions.

Consuming too much bromelain at the wrong time in the cycle may be prohibitive to conception. Timing consumption of bromelain is important to support implantation.

Make a point of staying away from this tasty fruit in the weeks prior to ovulation. The acidity can actually backfire against fertility at that point, causing your cervical mucus to become inhospitable to traveling sperm. It is also suggested that you avoid ingesting bromelain once you have a positive pregnancy test. Ingesting large amounts of bromelain may cause mild contractions and slight thinning of blood which may not be supportive for implantation in very early pregnancy.

That gives you an approximately 10-14 day window when eating pineapple could do you a world of good.

It is important to remember not to core the pineapple – you will want some core in each of your slices, as the core contains the highest concentration of bromelain. One to two slices is really the most you should ingest in a single day as well. And because of the blood thinning properties, you should also avoid taking aspirin (or any other medicinal blood thinners) while consuming pineapple on a daily basis.

You won’t be able to achieve the same results with canned pineapple, as the heating process for canning is actually destructive to bromelain. That means going out and finding a fresh, whole pineapple – sticking to organic whenever possible. The wedges can be stored in your refrigerator, and one pineapple should last you until implantation has occurred. All you have to do is focus on enjoying your daily tropical fruit allotment, while envisioning a healthy embryo implanting safely into your uterus."

Hey babe, how's your check-up and report?
Any good news from your end? :)
haha, i ask my hub to jus drop by the clinic and walk-in to collect the report for me.
i gave up with the calling game.
my report is ok, just that the haemoglobin level is alittle lower

dont have good news :(
tml is my day1, and i jus had some spotting in the afternoon .... guess AF will report tonight/tml ....
very on the dot again ar .....

haha, i ask my hub to jus drop by the clinic and walk-in to collect the report for me.
i gave up with the calling game.
my report is ok, just that the haemoglobin level is alittle lower

dont have good news :(
tml is my day1, and i jus had some spotting in the afternoon .... guess AF will report tonight/tml ....
very on the dot again ar .....

If AF doesn't come and you've gotten a BFP, good news.
If AF comes, good news also, means you are done with the 2ww game and new hope is up!

I just finished my last dosage of duphaston yesterday and been drinking red raspberry leaf tea to (hopefully) induce my AF.
Can't wait.

Normally do you all bd everyday during fertile period
Hi kitty88, I don't. No energy unless weekends cos both working. For my #1, we only bd every weekend yet conceived in 6months. Now ttc#2, will bd when fertile but taking very long.

If AF doesn't come and you've gotten a BFP, good news.
If AF comes, good news also, means you are done with the 2ww game and new hope is up!

I just finished my last dosage of duphaston yesterday and been drinking red raspberry leaf tea to (hopefully) induce my AF.
Can't wait.
Haha spotting getting more n more each time I go toilet ... Confirm AF :(
Sian ....

Last night have use conceive plus. First attempt without hb knowing. Normally do you all apply before all the role play?

just check with clearblue digital, and found out i'm 2 to 3 weeks pregnant!
now praying that it is not chemical or ectopic pregnancy...

i just start drinking apple cidar vinegar this cycle after reading one of post here saying that ACV helps fertility....
bought the one which is organic unfiltered with "mother"... not sure is coincidence or really helps...

Last edited:

i just start drinking apple cidar vinegar this cycle after reading one of post here saying that ACV helps fertility....
bought the one which is organic unfiltered with "mother"... not sure is coincidence or really helps...
Omg..congrads!!!!!

Congrats. Hope I Can have your baby dust too. What brand of apple cinder did you Drink? I'm eating forlic acid and using conceive plus this cycle.

Congrats pixie ng!
Finally it is your turn!
Other ladies here, jia you and be patient! Your day will come soon!
Do take good care of yourself, pixie. Slowly and steady and if can try to arrange an appointment with gynae asap. I know early cannot see anything but maybe they can prescribe you some medicine to 'an tai'.

Congrats pixie ng!
Finally it is your turn!
Other ladies here, jia you and be patient! Your day will come soon!
Do take good care of yourself, pixie. Slowly and steady and if can try to arrange an appointment with gynae asap. I know early cannot see anything but maybe they can prescribe you some medicine to 'an tai'.
my gynae fully book over the weekend.. earliest appt next monday... i still taking duphaston though.. ang mo an tai medicine...

Congrats! Happy for you. Be and think positive.

Where you bought the ACD with the 'mother'? I can't seems to find it in NTUC.

Yes! My #1 is a girl. Though I know it's all fated on the gender but again, at least I show the hub that I tried.

If you are born between 1982 - 1985, I suggest you don't try bd now if you want a boy. Highly likely to get a girl. I am saying this based on the Chinese gender predictor chart. 100% accurate for me and I tried it on 10 ladies I know, it's about 70% accurate.

If you are born between 1982 - 1985, I suggest you don't try bd now if you want a boy. Highly likely to get a girl. I am saying this based on the Chinese gender predictor chart. 100% accurate for me and I tried it on 10 ladies I know, it's about 70% accurate.

Yes, am following certain calendar too. I have 2 calendars to compare, one fixed and one change every year. The fix one which I find is super accurate on me and my other friends while a few not accurate. And the other change every year one quite accurate too.

So now am so blur don't know which to follow.

Again, if you try doesn't means you will strike. So probably now I will try every month and let fate decide on one. My mum just called me and ask what's my age and why am not trying for 2nd one. I was like hello, doesn't mean one time will strike leh.

Yes, am following certain calendar too. I have 2 calendars to compare, one fixed and one change every year. The fix one which I find is super accurate on me and my other friends while a few not accurate. And the other change every year one quite accurate too.

Again, if you try doesn't means you will strike. So probably now I will try every month and let fate decide on one. My mum just called me and ask what's my age and why am not trying for 2nd one. I was like hello, doesn't mean one time will strike leh.
Wow. You all use what Chinese calender? Didn't know got base on Chinese too.

Ya lor...i want to try for no. 2 also not so heng as no.1 but hor..i don't mind twins...best if 1 boy 1 girl *dreaming*
I am waiting for my big O to come...need some heng heng dust for me this month..

Congrats!! I'm gonna try the ACV too! Haha

Ya lor...i want to try for no. 2 also not so heng as no.1 but hor..i don't mind twins...best if 1 boy 1 girl *dreaming*
I am waiting for my big O to come...need some heng heng dust for me this month..

Am also waiting for O. I just don't wanna think too much already.

congrats!!!!!!!!!! so nice to see such good news when i log in today ... :)

hahhaa today is my day1. AF come full force ..... back to square 1 and cycle going to repeat itself again!

that's very cool !!! can you share with me your 2 calenders?
heheheheh hoping to try for a girl ... though i also leave everything to fate

U mean giving birth this yr or 2016?

Congrats! Happy for you. Be and think positive.

Where you bought the ACD with the 'mother'? I can't seems to find it in NTUC.
i bought it at iherb. already post the link at my post.
maybe you can go cold storage and check? coz more "atas" supermarket maybe will have....haha...

Dear ladies,
I am at cd29 now and I got this
Test taken in the late afternoon. Can I read this as +ve?

ImageUploadedByForum1436521190.376445.jpg

Back