2WW - for those TTC-ing

This thread is moving so fast!! @Piggling, @gammahedging, when I was trying for my 1st , I took 1 year of TCM whom I consulted at hougang medical hall before I conceive naturally. TCM can solve the root of our problem but it takes a long long time. That time didnt really read up so I just depend solely on the brewed medicine learnt what kind of other tonics can we take from TCM.... I also cannot click with TSB cos she cannot explain why we cannot conceive.... ask her our pulse she also dont reply. For your info, I believe if you trust TCM to tio your body you really need lots of patience. Usually TCM will test out your response to the medicine, you can feedback to her and she will fine tune her prescription. Honestly she is really good cos for my hb who has heartburn & liver problem, she also can diagnosed it out but want us to sort out those misc problems first.

Last edited:

Hi, suggest you don't take raspberry tea after you O. After O, you need to increase your progesterone, not estrogen which is what raspberry tea is helping you. After O, should try to take body-warming things instead. Jia you!

I seen her once. I think her medicine makes my bowel smoother, maybe that will be my reason for continuing to visit her? LOL.
Sometimes even have diarrhoea. Don't know is it her med or is me?

I feel that she cannot help me much because she asked for gynae reports and I have not been to one. So I asked her how is it (after taking my pulse, etc) and she said as I have not been to gynae, cant really tell. She tell me to take the medicine and see if can pregnant or not. Just before I see her, I had a perfect cycle as in ovulation was clear, luteal phase was about 14 days and my BD timing was close to ovulation but I did not strike so she also seems puzzled.

Actually I used to believe firmly in TCM because I believe that it really tiao your body but now that I experienced it myself, it seems that it is more like supplementary. And I feel that the dates that she asked me to BD is not that useful, basically it is just alternate days and these kind of advice is something you can read off the net anyway. I think because I have been doing so much reading so already know more things thus don't feel that impressed with her lack of advices ba. Just my very very 2cents worth (No offence to anyone who has received great help from TSB :)).

I totally agreed with u... imagine she marked those cycle days for me to BD is exactly the same as every cycle.. eg: CD14 CD16 CD18.. she plotted for me in every chart including new graph which the bbt temp has not even plotted in..

but its all up to each individuals.. some prefer her while some think she shd do more by telling us has our condition improved after takin her medication..

This thread is moving so fast!! @Piggling, @gammahedging, when I was trying for my 1st , I took 1 year of TCM whom I consulted at hougang medical hall before I conceive naturally. TCM can solve the root of our problem but it takes a long long time. That time didnt really read up so I just depend solely on the brewed medicine learnt what kind of other tonics can we take from TCM.... I also cannot click with TSB cos she cannot explain why we cannot conceive.... ask her our pulse she also dont reply. For your info, I believe if you trust TCM to tio your body you really need lots of patience. Usually TCM will test out your response to the medicine, you can feedback to her and she will fine tune her prescription. Honestly she is really good cos for my hb who has heartburn & liver problem, she also can diagnosed it out but want us to sort out those misc problems first.
Lately, it moves abit faster. There was a time when it moves quite slowly. When I first joined, it was at bullet speed!
Yah, I believe TCM can cure the root... But then I just thinking maybe TSB cannot find root so well, for my case? She does seem puzzled with my situation. hehehe. Maybe she mistaken and thought I am coming to cure bowel problems... that's why the med keep make me LS. hehe.

I totally agreed with u... imagine she marked those cycle days for me to BD is exactly the same as every cycle.. eg: CD14 CD16 CD18.. she plotted for me in every chart including new graph which the bbt temp has not even plotted in..

but its all up to each individuals.. some prefer her while some think she shd do more by telling us has our condition improved after takin her medication..

Yah, I think it is the same dates de.. so as long as you already know need to BD alternately, actually this part of her advice not so useful.
I feel TSB is good for supplementary.. Like if you able to tell her whats wrong, then she can give med accordingly. Maybe not like those from pulse, can tell a thousand stories kind. Being so secretive and not commenting much, I feel will make the patients wonder a lot. I am okie if TCM takes a long time but I wish she can say more things. But at least she was honest to me, She said since I have not done much checks, she cant tell anything. :)

I think maybe I will visit her a few times and see how. Must give the med some time.

Rainbow bb: she only prescribed 1 type of medi. Take 2 days and rest 2 days.
Are you trying out other TCM or rest for the time being?

I have been to a few gynaes but didn't detect anything. The 2nd TCM told me before my lining isn't that good by pulse, so when I went to another gynae to check, lining really not very thick. I didn't continue with TCM n went to TSB cos I was abit ... as this TCM is those in medical hall .. Hehe

Anyway, I am now pending some blood test results as NUH gynae told me the results done previously were wrong...

Yah, I think it is the same dates de.. so as long as you already know need to BD alternately, actually this part of her advice not so useful.
I feel TSB is good for supplementary.. Like if you able to tell her whats wrong, then she can give med accordingly. Maybe not like those from pulse, can tell a thousand stories kind. Being so secretive and not commenting much, I feel will make the patients wonder a lot. I am okie if TCM takes a long time but I wish she can say more things. But at least she was honest to me, She said since I have not done much checks, she cant tell anything. :)

I think maybe I will visit her a few times and see how. Must give the med some time.

I showed her my scans too.. but she oso didn't said much.. thou my 3rd visits she mentioned "wow I see ur bbt I tot got good news.. den I(TSB) will hv red eggs to eat".. but sadly it was bfn..

I rem u said u will go for checks somewhere end yr? in the meantime can let her tiao ur body first n who knows u will strike soon!! ;)

I have been to a few gynaes but didn't detect anything. The 2nd TCM told me before my lining isn't that good by pulse, so when I went to another gynae to check, lining really not very thick. I didn't continue with TCM n went to TSB cos I was abit ... as this TCM is those in medical hall .. Hehe

Anyway, I am now pending some blood test results as NUH gynae told me the results done previously were wrong...

mine is alt day to tk.. im trying the previous tcm im seeing.. perhaps will stop n see other tcm.. in the meantime I will rest n see how it goes.. :)
oh dear... results all wrong den u need to draw blood again? how can they mk such a mistakes?

I strongly believe that sometimes pregnancy occurs in batches de. There are really certain months in one year where there will be more births! Maybe because the storks are working extra hard in certain months? LOL.
I know of quite a number of people who are due this Sep/Oct. ;)
if only my LO can be an oct bb like my hb and i!!

I showed her my scans too.. but she oso didn't said much.. thou my 3rd visits she mentioned "wow I see ur bbt I tot got good news.. den I(TSB) will hv red eggs to eat".. but sadly it was bfn..
I rem u said u will go for checks somewhere end yr? in the meantime can let her tiao ur body first n who knows u will strike soon!! ;)
Yah, so I just take it as tiao first.. By the time year end, I should have TSB for a few times liao, should be able to decide if wan continue with her or not.

if only my LO can be an oct bb like my hb and i!!

Lol! Cannot, your LO need to bake longer! Jubilee baby is nice too! :D

Yah, so I just take it as tiao first.. By the time year end, I should have TSB for a few times liao, should be able to decide if wan continue with her or not.

Lol! Cannot, your LO need to bake longer! Jubilee baby is nice too! :D
ya... this morning after i saw that one of my ex colls popped last night, i told hb tt someone i know popped, but our bun hasn't risen enough, and has not started to brown (not even 50% done) yet.

ya... this morning after i saw that one of my ex colls popped last night, i told hb tt someone i know popped, but our bun hasn't risen enough, and has not started to brown (not even 50% done) yet.
But very fast 1... about 4-5months for you to go only, right?
:)

yest 9/9 2 ppl i know popped. i wonder if anyone i know will pop a 9-11 bb?

Because you find the date inauspicious?

ya abt 5 mths more to go...
i dont find the date inauspicious ehhh... i got my driving license on 9-11. and i am a 9-11 driver (horrible)!!!

Lol, I also don't find it inauspicious.. hehe... At first when u mentioned 9-11, I was thinking about 7-11 and I want to laugh.
Jia you ah, 5 more months!!

wah!!! threads jump so fast !!! hehehehehehe

still having dark brown spotting but very little. so maybe it is just a very light flow this month. if next month is the same, then will find the time to see gynae.

i also want jubilee baby!!!

U go to who in nuh? I also taking blood tests under dr pc wong

Hi peeps... Im new to this. I tot getting preg i easy =( apparently not.

Been peeing on sticks, cos aint sure whn's ovulating and I'd tikam e days to test. I've a smwht long cycle kinda irregular aft wedding due to stress. Before tt had seen tcm to tiao. But goes haywire agn.

Ive signs tt i TOT i was preggy but peed on opk n hpt, BFN.

But tdy opk is 2 lines, cfm chop most prob O alr right?

Attachments

• 1410362516591.jpg
    1410362516591.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 206

Been peeing on sticks, cos aint sure whn's ovulating and I'd tikam e days to test. I've a smwht long cycle kinda irregular aft wedding due to stress. Before tt had seen tcm to tiao. But goes haywire agn.

the T is darker means yes! O will be within 24-48 hours hehehehe

Seems like yr O quite late? cd30? U can BD le!

Seems like yr O quite late? cd30? U can BD le!

Yay and I tot like CD 14 onwards so jus BD as per norm.

Ive history of irregular period, managed to tiao thru TCM and hv a clear 11 mths of regular ones. But lol wedding had messed up my period.

Hope we did hit it right this time round.

tested this morning but BFN leh
sian...got to patiently wait for AF to come

weirdly, i having a lot of mucus now

tested this morning but BFN leh
sian...got to patiently wait for AF to come

weirdly, i having a lot of mucus now

U wait for couple of days n test again...

As for ur mucus it might b a promising signs wor.. some ppl hv it b4 they tested for bfp....
Good luck!!!

Im waitin for my af .. cd32.. shd b reportin soon..... bbt drop 0.1...

hope so lah....is a case of late O

my AF always come during the weekend 1....so patiently wait..
KPO went to test this morning also... BPN spotting ended. so maybe stressed so menses came early and was very short.

no hope that it is even implantation bleeding if not now should BFP le :( now I am confused when to start CD1

KPO went to test this morning also... BPN spotting ended. so maybe stressed so menses came early and was very short.

no hope that it is even implantation bleeding if not now should BFP le :( now I am confused when to start CD1

If on e 1st day is full force of af i think shd b cd1 ba..
Den u shd be able to start to opk n bd le right..

The thread jump so fast! Too fast to catch! Have Anyone experience swell from below …?but it doesn't hurt when pee, unlike UTI, would it affect the chance of getting bfp? Been very "hardworking " to bd every other day after AF ends. ...

The thread jump so fast! Too fast to catch! Have Anyone experience swell from below …?but it doesn't hurt when pee, unlike UTI, would it affect the chance of getting bfp? Been very "hardworking " to bd every other day after AF ends. ...

Hahah i experience that whn BD ALOTTT, like u said every other day...maybe can use lub (preseed)?

i didn't have full force of AF :( i was outside and only had 2 change of panty liners. that was it.... the rest were brown staining...

So little...
All i tot u hv 1day of full force...
U wanna to monitor e next cycle flow den consult gynae s u mentioned earlier...

Since its cleared alrdy, mayb u wan to cont to track ur O n bd?

R u under alot of stress mayb be cos of that will trigger ur menses flow?

So little...
All i tot u hv 1day of full force...
U wanna to monitor e next cycle flow den consult gynae s u mentioned earlier...

Since its cleared alrdy, mayb u wan to cont to track ur O n bd?

R u under alot of stress mayb be cos of that will trigger ur menses flow?

Hubby not around, he's only back next week. It is the usual stress nothing special. The only difference was hubby leaving for work.

Ya if it happens again this cycle, need to see gynae.

@doodoo123 *nod nod* I read abt tat too & bought a box.. any idea if I can drink it now during 2ww..? Coz I tink I read sumwhere it's gd to take CD1 or aft menses till O to tone uterus / build lining.. But if aft O or preg may cause uterine contraction..?

Meanwhile I'm eating mooncake w red bean paste.. *desperate*.. Hehe.. :p
just drink after AF until you O... it's meant to build lining only... raspberry tea leaf is also used to improve smooth labor in third tri... which means it causes micro contractions in the uterus... and u definitely dun want that after you O when maybe egg trying to implant!! i didn't know at first so i did drink even after O (or rather i ONLY drank after O stupid me) for a couple of months and of course never tio
heh i havent "broadcast" it on my fb acc either... and i'd probably do what u are thinking of, that is to post 1 photo when i pop :) i see no pt in announcing it on fb. for relatives...if there happens to be a gatheriing b4 i pop my swollen belly will tell the story. as for hi-bye friends... i figure it doesnt rly matter either :)
yar i agree hi-bye friends dun really matter! but i thinking of putting on fb so my overseas bunch of friends can know... hmm...

lol. i wan jubilee baby. but my LO wan to come find me faster. hahaha. tings cannot control.
got is a blessing... to me lar....
maybe u will still get a jubilee next year!! lol
at least you have a bun in the over.... :)

Yikes, how to tell if we O so late???

Givemefries, why you did test at random?

Guess it depends on ur cycle? My prev cycle is 77 days. I dint rly track much cos I'm confused by whn I'd O. Norm cycle ppl O prob CD14.

This time aft AF, i did some opk on e week supposedly I shld O (4th week all Aug) . But all negative.

So i did opk and hpt on 3 sept. Both neg still.

With the spotting and I was nausea and feel like vomit, decided to test hpt agn, opk was a might as well.

So I think it depends on ur cycle.

can O so late 1 ah?

How weird too right. Cos i read online some ppl's cycle was 35 days. Their O is day 23, think tt was alsk why i decided to test early sept.

Happy that AF came and O. For me AF is a gamble, alwys thkful tt I get it... But my sinseh dnt wanna do acupuncture for me now, cos ttc thn scared he poke e needle at certain point might m/c if dint knw alr concieve.

Back