2WW - for those TTC-ing

@bubbleblue1 From last year till now my office's pregancy wave, those mummies who had boys look very good one and those had girls, look more tired.
Coincidentaly, those that do operations had boys and those in sales/marketing had girls...till 1 of my team member broke the 'curse' and is expecting a girl now..hehe

Hey! I had previously shared about my ttc journey and how I conceived naturally after going through healing and yoga with mdm Valencia tan from yoga-inn. In my sharing, I mentioned about investing in a good luck clover too from Julie Roberts.

Today I am happy to share that my friend who was ttcing is tested positive with twins, as predicted by mdm tan! she told my friend her ivf journey will be a success and expecting twins. Sounds too good to be true, but it's the truth! My friend went for scan and confirmed it. Okay u may think its pure coincidence but I just want to encourage all ttc to give it a shot with mdm tan. It is possible to be pregnant! U can search thread for sharings on mdm valencia tan. Quite a few happy recommendations. Good luck ladies! I will be glad to share on any details that you may need to clarify. ( =

Hello...I wanna start ttc... Do u know where I can buy those cheap ovulation kits? Those paper test kits kind

I bought mine from Qoo10. Very cheap, 50pcs for $16, still got extra 6 free. Got it within 3 days!
You can try go search 'ovulation test kit' in Qoo10.

Hi ladies, how are you all?

Hope you all don't mind me lurking around here.....i don't want to join the 2015 mums' thread yet.....until i see my beanie. Finally booked appt to see my gynae next Tues! By then according to LMP i shld be 6w5d.

Anyway, this time i am having MS!!! Feels queasy once my stomach is empty or too full and i have no appetite for starchy food....the thought of rice just makes me sick. Been eating sour plums to curb my queasiness till i got slight gastric pain yesterday. Then today i am on MC coz in the morning i felt like vomitting but nothing came out. Mouth also felt 'siap siap'(very bland). My hubby still laughed at me last week....said now i am older liao, so body very weak that's why got MS whereas last time with #1 and #2, i was still young and strong. Duh.

Jiayou!

@bubbleblue1 From last year till now my office's pregancy wave, those mummies who had boys look very good one and those had girls, look more tired.
Coincidentaly, those that do operations had boys and those in sales/marketing had girls...till 1 of my team member broke the 'curse' and is expecting a girl now..hehe
@csy1, wow your office so "wang wang" with babies??? Your office fengshui is good!!! I was also doing operations when I had my boy. ehheee... My colleague in another admin team are carrying gals one after another! Maybe I should request to join them!!

regarding Starwish advise, can I ask you ladies if after opk faint line, there is no dark line found, does it mean that no O happen for that cycle?

Not about TCCing, it's just some trivial matter about organising an outing with my frens & he made a cold joke saying it doesnt work, good luck to my fren. So I just say ok, fine forget about organising. He slammed his hp on the floor and started shouting and left the house while I bring my boy to bed. Somehow we will just quarrel for trivial matters during 2WW timing all the time. That's why I have to embark on IVF route to ttcing again. Actually I am really scared esp ER procedure cos my friend told me the pain was unbearable for her.... sigh...

This was why I bought the digital CB OPK... but if based on that then my LH surge started on CD9 - smiley face came out on CD9. So i was confused if I O earlier or my usual cycle is LH surge on CD 12.. Too stressed out so I thought skip this month can focus next month le.. tiring to track CM then LH surge...

Trying to recall,you have long cycle? coz I read you are on CD30?
ya i have long cycle.. sian lor.. till today, my temp got climbed up but no ewcm, no tender breast, except that on n off abdominal pain at e left side, dono is it O pain. tested digital :) smiley face too. opk doesnt seem to be as dark as e ctrl line and doesnt seem to be darker... this cycle very messy as i just had my HSG in late July. today CD41. hope af come asap if no bfp. having the bugs flu :(

OMG almost same!! my AF should come on 10th Sep heheheeheh
yoshi me me!!

if no haywire this month and no BFP, than AF will come on 8-9th Sep bah
csy1, me also!! AF should report on 7th/8th sep!! We can be buddies!!

yoshi, cscy1, bubbleblue,
same for me, if no bfp, if my cycle good girl, no hay wire, my AF shld come ard tmr (fri)CD42 to sunday CD44. :rolleyes: hugs people. hope everything went on smooth for us.. if no bfp nvm at least af come smooth smooth, don delay n make us crazy. :eek:

regarding Starwish advise, can I ask you ladies if after opk faint line, there is no dark line found, does it mean that no O happen for that cycle?
i was like u this cycle!!! my opk was getting darker and suddenly e next few days bcomes very light... meaning wan to O but nv O... then my temp oso dropped dwn aft it climbed a bit. but digital says :) smiley face

@doodoo, you can control MS ah? Really saluate you. Some people says if carrying bb boy, MS will be worse as the hormones are different whereas for bb gals, MS shouldnt be too bad. Old wives myth is by looking at the preggie's mother facial look. If bb gal, mummy should get prettier and nicer. if bb boy, the preggie mother face or nose can swell & somehow look different which I dont really know how to describe. Hehe... Jiayou & hang around!!
eh no cannot control MS lah.... how to... lol... but so far no MS.. actually not much symptoms except for a reduced immune system so now i'm sick!!! UGH. whoa bb gal prettier mum ah.. ok i want gal... LOL
so exciting that u are gg for ur 1st appt next week :D and then subsequently u'd be counting to ur next appt :p
yar like FINALLY!! i'm soooo looking forward to it. actually i really no symptoms of preggy except missing AF and sleeping earlier... so i'm very eager to see the bb to make sure everything is going well in there :)

May I know what is the ideal time to test? As in first morning urine or other times? Thanks!
mousedeer, i tested using 1st morning urine, ard 2pm (lunch time) and at night 8pm or 9pm... do not test if u have been drinking water. sometimes i see if my urine too diluted, i oso nv test. so i often test in e morning then cfm again by testing in e noon or evening. If i know i may be O-ing, i will test 2 times a day.

but research shows best is to test ard noon to night time.

@chloe_ng, @emily, tks for the advise. I always read the opk instructions that only need to test with morning urine and had been following diligently for months... Now that you both mentioned, I am really worried about my short surge to O and late O which I imagine could be defect luteal phase. I can only think of this explanation for my infertility. <<sigh>> All the gynaes that I have seen say no prob which really dont help me medically & emotionally. I just now kkivf call me for an appt very soon....

@yoshi_trying, @mousedeer, I totally agree with you both!! I face the same problem as you both. Trying to endure as much as I can liao. There's always will have something crop up (work, quarrels, my boy sick) and ended up we didnt manage to BD on the most important O day. Does anyone knows if we can take bai foong wan near to our mense start date soon?

Try taking red bean soup... Supposedly help to improve lining...

Yes @Faith-bb I read abt it & will try to take more.. :)

I'd ask Dr if there's any food that I can eat or anything that I can do to improve e lining.. She said no as it's all from e hormones.. She said as e follicle grows, it shld release hormones to thicken e lining.. I felt like nothing I can do but to wait & c.. She said stay +ve.. So I guess shld try to relax & let e hormones do their jobs.. But I'll juz a few more things like do some walking to improve blood circulation, eat red bean soup, drink more water etc.. ;)

@bubbleblue1 I actually guess that since my follicle size is gd mayb my body wanna O but lining is nt ready yet so end up nvr O..? I'm curious to c how things will turn out.. Today rest, tmr CD12 scan again.. I wonder if egg has been released or follicle is still there.. :confused:

Yoshi_trying, you are not alone. My hubby too! If not there will be some event or 突发事件。

ya man! 3D and toto also don't strike every month :p

worse thing, how to deny BD during 2WW hiaz so I also go along. now worried if maybe have chance becomes no chance

@Starwish, think this is really beyond our control and can only stay positive & relaxed.... hopefully O will just come naturally. You are going for alternate days scan? keep us updated, k?

Mooncake festival coming soon. May all ladies here reunion with own babies and upgrade to mothers-to-be hopefully next year!!! ;)

[

@yoshi_trying, @mousedeer, I totally agree with you both!! I face the same problem as you both. Trying to endure as much as I can liao. There's always will have something crop up (work, quarrels, my boy sick) and ended up we didnt manage to BD on the most important O day. Does anyone knows if we can take bai foong wan near to our mense start date soon?

nowadays BD for TTC is so much tougher due to the social lifestyle. much move to a kampong and work on a farm for 6 mths think will have higher chance of BFP

@yoshi_trying, muahahaha!! You so funny ah..... I am ***hugging my tummy laughing*** when I saw your reply. My mum also ask me is it I work as admin sit too long on office chair so didnt exercise enough to circulate blood around my womb area.... Muahahha.... Lol.

u all don't BD during 2WW one ah?
just do lah......hahaha

97.2 talking about feritility issue..if u all listening to radio at work/home

@gammahedging, are you taking vitamin b on your own or was it from your gynae? Which brand do you take? May I ask how long have you been taking? Before your bfp? sorry for the multiple questions. Becos since I have implantation issues, I read on internet that vitamin B complex will help for pple like me with issues like implantation, short luteal phase blah blah. Please share more....

Yes @Faith-bb I read abt it & will try to take more.. :)

I'd ask Dr if there's any food that I can eat or anything that I can do to improve e lining.. She said no as it's all from e hormones.. She said as e follicle grows, it shld release hormones to thicken e lining.. I felt like nothing I can do but to wait & c.. She said stay +ve.. So I guess shld try to relax & let e hormones do their jobs.. But I'll juz a few more things like do some walking to improve blood circulation, eat red bean soup, drink more water etc.. ;)

@bubbleblue1 I actually guess that since my follicle size is gd mayb my body wanna O but lining is nt ready yet so end up nvr O..? I'm curious to c how things will turn out.. Today rest, tmr CD12 scan again.. I wonder if egg has been released or follicle is still there.. :confused:
Actually since u are only cd12 that's very early right? No need to be too anxious.. most pple only o cd 14 or after unless u have short cycles.

@yoshi_trying, muahahaha!! You so funny ah..... I am ***hugging my tummy laughing*** when I saw your reply. My mum also ask me is it I work as admin sit too long on office chair so didnt exercise enough to circulate blood around my womb area.... Muahahha.... Lol.

I keep snacking at my desk hiaz.... hahahaha then if not hubby tired is I am tired . take turns to be tired LOL!! at least farmer own boss :p

@gammahedging, are you taking vitamin b on your own or was it from your gynae? Which brand do you take? May I ask how long have you been taking? Before your bfp? sorry for the multiple questions. Becos since I have implantation issues, I read on internet that vitamin B complex will help for pple like me with issues like implantation, short luteal phase blah blah. Please share more....
i started taking it last fri. i am taking it on my own....am taking the expensive one.. Neurogen E. Some people feel hungry after taking Vit B (And my appetite seems a bit better) so... do watch it!

Hi
I wanna go all out for this month. Going to start my clomid and track with opk. Very afraid that I don't o. Any GP clinic where I can track if I ovulated? Many Thanks for your replies.

Hi
I wanna go all out for this month. Going to start my clomid and track with opk. Very afraid that I don't o. Any GP clinic where I can track if I ovulated? Many Thanks for your replies.
i doubt the GP can determine if you have ovulated.
So it's either you go to the gynae for BT / scan or you use the opks on your own. Do note that clomid may not work immediately on the 1st cycle. good luck!

@chloe_ng, @emily, tks for the advise. I always read the opk instructions that only need to test with morning urine and had been following diligently for months... Now that you both mentioned, I am really worried about my short surge to O and late O which I imagine could be defect luteal phase. I can only think of this explanation for my infertility. <<sigh>> All the gynaes that I have seen say no prob which really dont help me medically & emotionally. I just now kkivf call me for an appt very soon....

Same here, the Clearblue ones state first morning urine. Perhaps I will get some cheaper strips to test during the day. Where is the best deal for the cheaper strips?

Back