2WW - for those TTC-ing

The lady also told me to use high all the way..she say if not will take ages to finish brewing . Lemon, u bought the pot from TSB's clinic ? U went to NTU clinic or the Chinatown one ?
Don't worry when like drying up. That's the way. Then when pour just nice one bowl.

I bought from the shop next to the one dolly gal recommended. I saw her at Chinatown. siao liao..tonight can only sleep at 11 plus. sigh.

I no soak the herbs, usually wash then start brew at high temp.. .wanna slp earlier lor.. sometimes I forgot n start at 10,by the time finish almost 1 liao..

wonder why the receptionist tell me to soak the herbs leh...waste time.
Ya so far I also never soak. They only say u can choose or choose not to wash. But I think the piece of paper they gave got say need to soak.

I just boil Loh already need to boil so long. Lol. But I already stop drinking.

Hmm that's because u didn't ovulate. Unless u are very sure u didn't ovulate this cycle as well. U are taking folic right? Then it's fine. Even if u found out late keke

Not sure as to wherher I did ovulate this time round cos the opk result seemed negative to me. Am taking folic acid.. on some days I take conceive well and on some days I take the individual pills ( tt means 3 or 4 )..

Not sure as to wherher I did ovulate this time round cos the opk result seemed negative to me. Am taking folic acid.. on some days I take conceive well and on some days I take the individual pills ( tt means 3 or 4 )..
Lol up to u. Maybe u can wait for awhile longer before testing. Conceive well also have folic. So long as u have a steady flow of folic is okay. Jia you oh.

just finished drinking the medicine..good gosh! not a nice taste at all. wonder how to tahan four more packets.
Soon you will get used to the taste:) did you mix the first brew with the second brew then separate out into two cups again? First brew will tend to be thicker than second brew

Dr yu Su ling is a fertility gyne and she sees both pregnant ladies and ladies not pregnant but with other reproductive related problems like my ovarian cysts problem. She is the one good at IVF .. Apparently even TSB also know about her. She is also the head of the department and a senior consultant. So her fees will be higher . I saw her regarding my ovarian cysts under the recommendation of my mount E gyne. She said dr Yu is the best in govt hospital that she can recommend .. So I went to her.. I'm a private patient and paid quite a bit but becos I have insurance coverage , so still okie. Her appointment is always a long wait. But I find her very good:) Emily, if you have budget constraint , I agree with the other ladies, maybe try subsidized first or go to another gyne.. In this way, you won't feel so stress up on your pocket.. I'm sure the ladies here have many good recommendations too:) don't stress , alright..
opps i just saw this msg... dono y i missed this ... thanks angel mommy.

Hi all, my Af is late, supposed to report yesterday, but till now still no sign. Hpt was negative.
My cycle usually 31 to 33 days.. Today is cd 35.
Strangely I had smiley face on opk on cd 17 & cd30.
Anyone has experience this?
hi dropletss... i encountered this b4... tog with e temp rise and i know it is O time... ok mine encountered was...
O at CD60 then temp dropped... CD75 O again... why??? i asked my TCM and she said that maybe my body was trying to O at CD60 but the O failed so body trying to O again at CD75. I can confirmed that CD75 is around my O period bcos my temp, my EWCM , opk sticks and the cb digital kit smiley face. ya sometimes maybe your body trying to O. usually ppl with very long cycle will kind of encountered this. but for your cycle considered ok lei.... 31 to 33 days and sometimes late a few days like 35 days considered a very good range of cycle days. too short like those 28 days not so good. too long like mine oso very bad.

Had spotting ytd went for a jab last night ..

Bleeding has since stopped.
Most likely is old blood.
Dr say only hv sac inside me can't c any fetus yet ... max he access the preg only 5 wks .
Seeing him on next thur again. ..
If bb don grow juz bcoz of the bb lacking certain properties
Today tk blood test to c hcg level sat will tk again see if the number goes up
If goes up means growing
If stagnant or lil growth means likely bb will not develop
Will hv indication by then

Sigh sigh
bel, stay calm. tok to your sac / yolk/ or whatever beanie inside u ok? tok to it daily as many times as possible... ask it to be good... jiayou! understand your worries but be happy and stay calm ok?

Haha jiayou together !! Will have one .. Have seen friend trying for sometime .. Always will giving up Liao then feeling relax and strike !!
i am also trying to think that way... tried for some time, really very disappointed wanna give up. hope can relax then strike... but it is not happening to me. althou i already nv try hard ttc this april aft e failed one.. but i oso on n off feel down n depressed...

Haha my menses is sometimes 5 weeks , sometimes 6, sometimes 3 mths.. mmm
hi five! same same like u lor.. last time was 5 weeks to 6 weeks at most. aft ttc becomes 3mths (90 days +) lor. these few days gastric not well keep feeling nausea wanna vomit ... but not preggy hhor. oso havent O yet

hey ladies I am going to brew my herbs now. just wondering if I need to rinse them in water first or just soak 20 min and boil?
Do we need to soak? The lady never told me to soak leh.. Is it soak in the pot before you turn on the button?:)
the lady ask me wash already soak for 20mins (but i nv soak, soak liao no need to drink no need to slp cos i always reach hm aft dinner 8.30pm le) , use big fire boil till water boiled (roughly abt 5-7mins). then use medium fire brew abt 20-25mins till u see left abt 1 bowl.

angel mommy, wash le add 3 bowls of water then soak 20mins , then boil using high fire till boiled , then turn to medium fire brew till left 1 bowl
Thanks Emily:) I am using the brewing pot that I bought from TSB's clinic .. So it is easier.. Jus pressed the button and once ready, it will beep to inform:) very convenient!:)

Jus went to buy yummy nuts -- Brazil nuts, macadamia nuts, walnuts and pumpkin seeds for me and hubby;) my boy will eat the walnuts and macadamia nuts cos he likes them. The other time he tried pumpkin seeds, think he likes it too. As for my hubby , I'll continue to feed him Brazil nut and pumpkin seeds :D he likes to eat them too:)
hee hee i osoo like nuts esp cashew nuts, but i don like peanuts. ytd i went to buy some nuts and my hubby likes the pumpkin seeds too... actually i oso like, very nice.. eat n eat lol. but too much is heaty for us.

I still have so much Brazil nuts left. But don't dare to eat. And hubby doesn't take nuts. Hmm... Maybe pass to my mum.
cannot keep too long. usu i buy the minimum eg100g. finish le then buy again. some places not so fresh can see e nut turned colour.

The lady told me don't put in fridge but i feel better to put in fridge .. So I still put in fridge:D
did u buy from Pat's Oven? i bought from there and e lady told me tat too. but hmm where got ppl keep nuts in fridge one? like not nice lei.

So good :) eat a few and strike liao:) I hope it will happen to all of us here too:) but I must say Brazil nuts are really delicious!:)
i ate quite a bit (more than a bit) still nv strike lei lol

cannot keep too long. usu i buy the minimum eg100g. finish le then buy again. some places not so fresh can see e nut turned colour.

did u buy from Pat's Oven? i bought from there and e lady told me tat too. but hmm where got ppl keep nuts in fridge one? like not nice lei.

i ate quite a bit (more than a bit) still nv strike lei lol
Lol okay lah keep fridge to keep it fresh. Without keeping in fridge can last 6mths.

I no soak the herbs, usually wash then start brew at high temp.. .wanna slp earlier lor.. sometimes I forgot n start at 10,by the time finish almost 1 liao..
haha me too me too. nv soak and sometimes step in e hse forgot shld cook e med first den go bathe etc.

wonder why the receptionist tell me to soak the herbs leh...waste time.
actually soaking is better. more concentrated. shld be e right way. haha i tot only i nv listen, cos i nv soak. nv did i knw many here oso nv soak. imagine soak n cook by e time oso no need slp. so tired liao.

Thanks Emily:) I am using the brewing pot that I bought from TSB's clinic .. So it is easier.. Jus pressed the button and once ready, it will beep to inform:) very convenient!:)
maybe one day i will buy too. heard dolly gal said next to TSB clinic at chinatown point. i am seeing tsb there

saw some ladies asking for this

Tan Siew Buoy 陈秋梅 (Female, 女)
NTU Chinese Medicine Clinic 南大中医诊所
60 Nanyang Drive
#01S – 68/67
Singapore 637551

Tan Siew Buoy 陈秋梅 (Female, 女)
It's just opposite Chinatown Point.
No.38 Upper Cross Street Singapore 058341. Tel: 65344131.

Attachments

• TCM Tan Siew Buoy.jpg
    TCM Tan Siew Buoy.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 176
i am missing twinkletot!!! where are u twinkletot????
also missing booy... went for holiday????

dono how are my cycle buddies

Thanks Emily :)

I also store my brazil nuts in fridge .. i still eating on n off 1 per day hope it helps me .. on top of almond n walnuts

Tis aft wanted to walk In tsb ntu clinic but receptionist say strictly no walk ins sigh. Still tot can hv a chance tk antai from her. Hb not a believer of tcm unlike my family.. He ask me don anyhow eat western n eastern med mix mix . =.= I sounds abit desperate hor

Tis aft wanted to walk In tsb ntu clinic but receptionist say strictly no walk ins sigh. Still tot can hv a chance tk antai from her. Hb not a believer of tcm unlike my family.. He ask me don anyhow eat western n eastern med mix mix . =.= I sounds abit desperate hor
Not desperate. We will try everything to help. I still have 3 packs and I stop eating. Cox the thought of it makes me feel sick. But meds cannot anyhow give ppl if not I will gladly pass to u.

How abt go see dr Su?

Not desperate. We will try everything to help. I still have 3 packs and I stop eating. Cox the thought of it makes me feel sick. But meds cannot anyhow give ppl if not I will gladly pass to u.

How abt go see dr Su?
Ya lo.. nvm la if u can u tk the med .. but if not also nvm since u on so many med from ur gynae ..u hv dr su contact? Can try.. if not I muz call tsb chinatown for another appt 1 mth in adv liao.. Thank u ... ; )

bel:TSB told me if I test positive I can go I n and see her without appointment. just walk in and they will slot me in the queue. maybe u can call and tell the recep u are preggy?

Good morning, ladies! How's everyone? I will post an update coz mia for a while. keke.

I "KO" at 10pm yesterday night. too tired. been busy working in my dad's company lately due to restructuring work. gd lah coz no time tink of bb. haha. This morning woke up early. so now while reading the posts, I brew TSB medi.

Last cycle TSB said I O on CD18 so she told me to BD from CD12-20 alternate day for this cycle. Today is my cd14. I suspect I O on CD10 on this cycle. wau lau only bd once on cd12 leh. Looks like this cycle I missed my O again. Last cycle late O this cycle early O mmm...seem like my O like to play hide and seek with me. no wonder till now still no BFP lor. :confused:

Think this cycle gone case liao. no fate with jan bb although i am jan bb. :( Any one here has early ovulation before? possible to O on cd10? tot drink TSB medi can regulate cycle? why like tat leh? So how ah ladies any suggestion? should I just follow TSB instructions, still continue to BD? This cycle temp raises very sharply. any ideas why like tat?

chartgraph_module.png

TSB clinic assistant told me not to rinse medi and soak medi for 20mins so I just follow. Then she gave me this info for reference. Hopefully useful for those who see TSB. :)
Default_0.jpg

Bel uploaded the contacts.
Got it ! Thanks hopeful

U can call tsb recept n tell them ur condition n see whether can slot u in to see her ...
Thanks I will try call again

bel:TSB told me if I test positive I can go I n and see her without appointment. just walk in and they will slot me in the queue. maybe u can call and tell the recep u are preggy?
Thanks lemon tart ! I hv nv seen her b4 so many tt privilege not entitled for me I will cal to chk

Usually call first before walk in, will b better...
Thanks ;) noted !

Tdy woke up with soft boobs n no ms ... :/

Got it ! Thanks hopeful

Thanks I will try call again

Thanks lemon tart ! I hv nv seen her b4 so many tt privilege not entitled for me I will cal to chk

Thanks ;) noted !

Tdy woke up with soft boobs n no ms ... :/
Hugs. Tmr doing blood tests again? Don't worry yet. Like many in the nov thread they saw the embryo at a much later stage.

Hugs. Tmr doing blood tests again? Don't worry yet. Like many in the nov thread they saw the embryo at a much later stage.
Yes tml doing blood test.. sigh muz wait till thur .. tis mth is my bday mth .. really hope bb can b my best bday present .

I juz call tsb clinic tot can squeeze into tday .. They tell me tdy can't .. can only squeeze me to 26 apr 3pm. If not actually wan schedule me in e mth of may. Thanks hopeful for dr su abit slight far for me at bt BATOK. But i will still try to call dr su tml see when's e earliest can c me. .

Yes tml doing blood test.. sigh muz wait till thur .. tis mth is my bday mth .. really hope bb can b my best bday present .

I juz call tsb clinic tot can squeeze into tday .. They tell me tdy can't .. can only squeeze me to 26 apr 3pm. If not actually wan schedule me in e mth of may. Thanks hopeful for dr su abit slight far for me at bt BATOK. But i will still try to call dr su tml see when's e earliest can c me. .
Bel, take this time to rest more.. I believe u are still at the early stage. Continue to take folic acid diligently and rest well.
Dr su is not by appointment , if I'm not wrong. So u can go early to queue:) quite a few ladies here see her and seems she is a very nice lady .. So u will be in safe hands:) tmr take your blood test .. When hcg level rises, you will be more assured:)

No prob. Just go with what u are comfy with. I know it's hard not to think. Just rest well this weekend.

Ya lo ... only play game and watch running man can temp tk away my thots. . . Nw my mil is here for visiting donno why see her more sian. Sigh . She been dropping hints to hb abt bb 2. grandfather in law admitted to ktp hb asked me to go visit him tdy ... donno shd go or not .

Ya lo ... only play game and watch running man can temp tk away my thots. . . Nw my mil is here for visiting donno why see her more sian. Sigh . She been dropping hints to hb abt bb 2. grandfather in law admitted to ktp hb asked me to go visit him tdy ... donno shd go or not .
Think don't go lah. Maybe shd let them know ur situation now so they can be more understanding.

Good morning, ladies! How's everyone? I will post an update coz mia for a while. keke.

I "KO" at 10pm yesterday night. too tired. been busy working in my dad's company lately due to restructuring work. gd lah coz no time tink of bb. haha. This morning woke up early. so now while reading the posts, I brew TSB medi.

Last cycle TSB said I O on CD18 so she told me to BD from CD12-20 alternate day for this cycle. Today is my cd14. I suspect I O on CD10 on this cycle. wau lau only bd once on cd12 leh. Looks like this cycle I missed my O again. Last cycle late O this cycle early O mmm...seem like my O like to play hide and seek with me. no wonder till now still no BFP lor. :confused:

Think this cycle gone case liao. no fate with jan bb although i am jan bb. :( Any one here has early ovulation before? possible to O on cd10? tot drink TSB medi can regulate cycle? why like tat leh? So how ah ladies any suggestion? should I just follow TSB instructions, still continue to BD? This cycle temp raises very sharply. any ideas why like tat?

View attachment 263452
twinkletot base on ur chart I see that cd13 temp up. cd14 climbing so if tmr ur temp dwn a lot like see saw tt means u O at cd14. that's wat my tcm told me last time. I m still learning thou. I jus finished tsb med. another few more days seeing her. I didn't O this time. I alwys O very late. u shld BD tonight n tmr night. must try to bd ok.

don worry ok
rest well ya.

Back