2WW - for those TTC-ing

Wink wink doodoo123, how is your trip?

Me me due this week, already tested BFN, all the best for other ladies. Jiayou!
it was an awesome trip!! was very down earlier last week coz of an AF that came super duper late... worse still hb not around... but i guess it was a blessing in disguise coz hb then made the extra effort and last minute arranged for a holiday together!! super duper last minute like the hotel was booked while i was at the airport. so happy to see him after so long... and had a good short trip tt i've been waiting for in a long time. ^_^ (of course the wallet hurts tho, coz i spent something like $1000 in shopping... not counting the air fare and 5 star hotel we stayed in!)

it was an awesome trip!! was very down earlier last week coz of an AF that came super duper late... worse still hb not around... but i guess it was a blessing in disguise coz hb then made the extra effort and last minute arranged for a holiday together!! super duper last minute like the hotel was booked while i was at the airport. so happy to see him after so long... and had a good short trip tt i've been waiting for in a long time. ^_^ (of course the wallet hurts tho, coz i spent something like $1000 in shopping... not counting the air fare and 5 star hotel we stayed in!)

Omg, you make me feeling like going holiday also... Your husband so nice, it's good to have short honeymoon^^ by the way where did you go? Look at the hot weather in Singapore now? I guess your engine is full of energy to chiong again this month... Hehe

It's good to go for holiday while ttc-ing... though me n dh went hk Disneyland during cny w my family includes my parents, bro, sil n my godson. It was quite impossible to walk or shop together.. but since it's a free trip I won in a lucky draw for 4 , I need to utilise the prize asap before I start my ivf in march. At least it's a experience of big family travel together.

Omg, you make me feeling like going holiday also... Your husband so nice, it's good to have short honeymoon^^ by the way where did you go? Look at the hot weather in Singapore now? I guess your engine is full of energy to chiong again this month... Hehe
yar super duper appreciate hb coz really was not meant to go holiday! he was on biz trip... but he last minute made a special request to come bring me on a holiday :) i went to hk! weather was perfect! there was like hail and T-storm the week before, but last week was amazing! yar hopefully can chiong this month! still undecided if i wanna ttc this month, but at least the mood is up again! :)
It's good to go for holiday while ttc-ing... though me n dh went hk Disneyland during cny w my family includes my parents, bro, sil n my godson. It was quite impossible to walk or shop together.. but since it's a free trip I won in a lucky draw for 4 , I need to utilise the prize asap before I start my ivf in march. At least it's a experience of big family travel together.
whoaaaaaaaaaa free trip!!!!!!!! i join so many lucky draws also never win a free holiday before... u are so lucky!!!!! no wonder bfp too!!!! :p

yar super duper appreciate hb coz really was not meant to go holiday! he was on biz trip... but he last minute made a special request to come bring me on a holiday :) i went to hk! weather was perfect! there was like hail and T-storm the week before, but last week was amazing! yar hopefully can chiong this month! still undecided if i wanna ttc this month, but at least the mood is up again! :)

whoaaaaaaaaaa free trip!!!!!!!! i join so many lucky draws also never win a free holiday before... u are so lucky!!!!! no wonder bfp too!!!! :p

Jiayou girl!!! Relax is a main key of BFP. :)

Doodoo, when I received email on Congrats me winning the draw last nov, I thot it's spam mail lor.. so end day the lucky draw is real!!

Doodoo, when I received email on Congrats me winning the draw last nov, I thot it's spam mail lor.. so end day the lucky draw is real!!
whoa via email?? gosh i would have deleted something liddat! or maybe just auto go into spam folder. i wonder how many free holidays i've 'deleted'?? :X
what draw did u take part in?

whoa via email?? gosh i would have deleted something liddat! or maybe just auto go into spam folder. i wonder how many free holidays i've 'deleted'?? :X
what draw did u take part in?

Haha u r funny! Take part in Facebook ones! I used hubby fb n won goody bag from air France game .. No air tickets though..
ImageUploadedByForum1397459667.056935.jpg

Hahaa u won't believe it.. it's lucky draw from mph. I was buying some Disney storybooks for my godson n to entitle for vip card n lucky draw just spend $30 n got 20% off storewide tat time... my gf was like she buy few times didn't get m I bot once nia... I m only lucky in such draws but nvr in 4d.
I ever won Jewellery set from goldheart/Lee hwa thru bridal mag n a hotel stay at novotel liang court..

Dolly, so good to win a jewelry set!!! I won a staycation and couple spa session at Hyatt from Singaporebrides..also won shopping vouchers at this clothing store I.T. because of a pair of diamond earrings i got for myself on my bday.. super lucky day siah... Think that hyatt thingy was my biggest win thus far...last yr i won a fair bit of small stuff like br brandt skincare, shiseido sunscreen tt kind... lol

The mph lucky draw is a dream come true for my godson. When I was fill-in up the draw I was telling myself how I wish I can bring him there.. in fact the won was meant for 2 kids n 2 adults, I said only got 1 child how then they allow 3 adults.. but was given one hotel room at hollywood disney hotel as it's supposed to b family trip lor. So my brother only fork out 500 for his air tix n sil n son whole trip free.. but it's a challenge lah stay w them in a room.. my brother snoring concert damn powerful, end up dh can't slp well. Had gastric pain during the trip... poor thing

Haha u r funny! Take part in Facebook ones! I used hubby fb n won goody bag from air France game .. No air tickets though.. View attachment 260285
Hahaa u won't believe it.. it's lucky draw from mph. I was buying some Disney storybooks for my godson n to entitle for vip card n lucky draw just spend $30 n got 20% off storewide tat time... my gf was like she buy few times didn't get m I bot once nia... I m only lucky in such draws but nvr in 4d.
I ever won Jewellery set from goldheart/Lee hwa thru bridal mag n a hotel stay at novotel liang court..
Dolly, so good to win a jewelry set!!! I won a staycation and couple spa session at Hyatt from Singaporebrides..also won shopping vouchers at this clothing store I.T. because of a pair of diamond earrings i got for myself on my bday.. super lucky day siah... Think that hyatt thingy was my biggest win thus far...last yr i won a fair bit of small stuff like br brandt skincare, shiseido sunscreen tt kind... lol
whoa seh so many lucky girls here sia!!!i'm such a sucker for lucky draws... i can attend events just because they have lucky draw :X have won alot of times... but even if first prize at most is tv / video cam (when they were still considered super duper expensive)... my biggest dream is to win those free holidays or staycation car or big cash (not those $100 kind tt i have)... but none of these before!! whoaaaa will really love to win one of that manz

Wah so lucky... I have nv won any draw in my life can u imagine. Even those company dnd also no, damn sad one. No fate to win any draws. But is ok la if God let me win a bfp can liao haha!

The mph lucky draw is a dream come true for my godson. When I was fill-in up the draw I was telling myself how I wish I can bring him there.. in fact the won was meant for 2 kids n 2 adults, I said only got 1 child how then they allow 3 adults.. but was given one hotel room at hollywood disney hotel as it's supposed to b family trip lor. So my brother only fork out 500 for his air tix n sil n son whole trip free.. but it's a challenge lah stay w them in a room.. my brother snoring concert damn powerful, end up dh can't slp well. Had gastric pain during the trip... poor thing

dollygal,
so u are the winner for the top winner, is it at MPH too ?
i was one of the runner-up and it was a disney hamper .... hehe so qiao !

Ya top prize...mph at parkway I went cos they just opened... ☺

hi 5 !
so qiao lor !
i also joined in the contest when they just opened and bought books for my boy !
tt why i was one of the runner up ..... haha so this mean there is really a top prize , cos i was still joking with my hb ... if the top prize is for real !
wow ... lucky u !

Haha So there is other prizes too.. but to b Frank if I have to pay go Disneyland I wld choose Tokyo than hk but no choice since it's free... but happily shopping in hk for my case... hahaa

Haha So there is other prizes too.. but to b Frank if I have to pay go Disneyland I wld choose Tokyo than hk but no choice since it's free... but happily shopping in hk for my case... hahaa

like what you said ... its free trip ! so just go and enjoy !
really very HENG HENG

Eh lucky ladies how are u doing? Lol there is this baby pram lucky draw. Bugaboo bee. Maybe dolly gal and go and try!

I participated cox I want to buy that if this pregnancy is smooth sailing :)

HahA u referring to mum.sg ah?? Already registered liao
Not much hope lah... luck dun comes So fast within short period, no need tik abt it

HahA u referring to mum.sg ah?? Already registered liao
Not much hope lah... luck dun comes So fast within short period, no need tik abt it
Lol ya ya! U nvr know. Lol good also Loh u don't take part then I got chance lol. Just kidding. Just join Loh. Nvr know!

Have finished my first box of Progyluton... Now in the 7 day window.. AF will come within these 7 days if I'm not preg...
Woke up to some crampy feelings this morning..
Guess it's gone-case again..
Was wondering say if my AF comes within these 7 days, then my cycle will be very short.. like less than 28 days.
Never had such short cycles before..

Morning ladies! I'm now at dr su clinic.. alot of pple today but I think is looking for the other physician cuz I'm next in line to see dr su... hmm... I wonder what will dr su say about us..

Morning ladies! I'm now at dr su clinic.. alot of pple today but I think is looking for the other physician cuz I'm next in line to see dr su... hmm... I wonder what will dr su say about us..

it will hv good ntg abt bad for both of us.. update us on ur visit later..... :)

sigh.. not my day.. hp dead le.. a day w/o hp.. lets see how my day will be like.. :(

I spoke to DH le. I am not giving him a choice. I told him if he goes and all is good, he can eat any food he likes and can put his hp in his pocket..I wun stop him. right now I ban him from eating mint and cannot put phone in pocket. and make him eat Mega Men from GNC. I plan to see my gynae at the end of the month and ask when is the soonest we can do HSG and SA.

im sure all ur efforts did will be a worthwhile.. update us after your gynae visit! Jiayou! :)

Hi ladies, Dr Su is a very sweet lady! Soft spoken but not stern stern type. Here's what our diagnosis results:

Me: Blood is not enuf but probably becuz I'm still having my AF so must see her again after my med powder is finished, which is around 1 week. N also there's alot of "wind" inside me... so i must slp early like 10pm (ya that's what she said), no cold drinks, no liang teh & no fruits. Go exercise n get more dosage of sunshine..

Hubby: Qi is not good enough, so he's given pills n powder to take.. he must refrain from cold drinks n coffee only can take 1 cup/day.. oso must exercise n get some sun, but oso not stress so much... then every week drink once 炖老高丽(Korean ginseng) to 补气will be even better...

So powder for me, pills n powder for hubby, cost abt $70 lo.. but how huh, cannot eat fruits I very upset lei... I love to eat fruits lo...anyone in the same plight like me???

u all pro la... so many ppl slp in a room. but so lucky lei. i nv win b4.

Hello ladies
do you know where we can get clearblue test strips only? I hv been to watson n guardian, both r selling the test kit w strips
nope. u need to buy e whole box that comes with 1 digital test and a few test strips. 7 or 20 tests. buy online is so much cheaper!!

Hi ladies, Dr Su is a very sweet lady! Soft spoken but not stern stern type. Here's what our diagnosis results:

Me: Blood is not enuf but probably becuz I'm still having my AF so must see her again after my med powder is finished, which is around 1 week. N also there's alot of "wind" inside me... so i must slp early like 10pm (ya that's what she said), no cold drinks, no liang teh & no fruits. Go exercise n get more dosage of sunshine..

Hubby: Qi is not good enough, so he's given pills n powder to take.. he must refrain from cold drinks n coffee only can take 1 cup/day.. oso must exercise n get some sun, but oso not stress so much... then every week drink once 炖老高丽(Korean ginseng) to 补气will be even better...

So powder for me, pills n powder for hubby, cost abt $70 lo.. but how huh, cannot eat fruits I very upset lei... I love to eat fruits lo...anyone in the same plight like me???
if ask me don eat fruits i oso cannot. but i am not a fan of fruits.... usu i will eat fruits if i am not taking med... or maybe i just eat 1 or 2 slice of fruit shld b ok. those not in fridge kind. room temp or slightly cold one i will still eat. we have to eat oso.. so moderately ba... as for go out under e sun, so hot will get headache lei... i will stay near shelter with a bit of sun...

angel mommy, regards to your SGH gynae , is it private rate or subsidize rate? i was a fan of SGH ( :p always in and out when i was young, since then i am a subsidized patient). If gynae is pte, can i go polyclinic to get a ref letter to be subsidized?
TIA angel mommy

Choco, she got say don't eat fruits but i will still eat one cuz my family eat a lot of fruits. I only abstain from watermelon because too liang. Apple pear kiwi strawberry all I eat. But not too much can already.

Choco, she got say don't eat fruits but i will still eat one cuz my family eat a lot of fruits. I only abstain from watermelon because too liang. Apple pear kiwi strawberry all I eat. But not too much can already.

I read up on a website on why tcm will ask us not to eat fruits. Actually quite makes sense la, but it's all in Chinese dunno u wanna take a look or not... :p

Back