2WW - for those TTC-ing

today is my first session with Dr Tan KS. need to do homework to track O by BBT and OPT. His initial assessment is i have low hcg. So i need to chart out for him to find my problem.

today is my first session with Dr Tan KS. need to do homework to track O by BBT and OPT. His initial assessment is i have low hcg. So i need to chart out for him to find my problem.
Hmm how he find out low hcg? Or u mean progesterone? Cox hcg only produced when pregnant.

he ask a couple of questions. like how long is my mense, den i told him usually 3 to 4 days, heavy on second day and by third day very little already. den he said could be low hormone. Took my pulse and ask if i have ache around the waist and tired easily. And i said yes to both.

he ask a couple of questions. like how long is my mense, den i told him usually 3 to 4 days, heavy on second day and by third day very little already. den he said could be low hormone. Took my pulse and ask if i have ache around the waist and tired easily. And i said yes to both.

He gave u one month or two weeks medicine ? He has appointment system ? Or must queue there physically? Many pp queuing? My fren stays at clementi, thought of seeing him but haven't gone down yet .. How u find TCM tan KS?

Yup. If need to take on same day, I'll take it few hours apart. Anyway western supplement like iron & calcium need to be taken apart..

I heard a few forumers said that they also took an tai medicine up to 7 months pregnancy and they also have healthy babies.. Glad your baby is doing great :) did TCM tan SB said to take her an tai medicine until when?:)

I am not sure if he using the same method to treat all his patients. For me, i am given pre-O medi to help me to have good quality eggs, that is a week dosage for me. Den i will need to return again before O to check the eggs and will be given an tai yao to last me until i test. I make appointment with them before going down and i waited around 1 hour more when i am there on my appointment time. I took half day leave to go see him at 3pm, we have 3 patients before us. I am not sure if the other timing will have more. But for patient who live nearer, they may call them up if there is slot available last minute.

I am not sure if he using the same method to treat all his patients. For me, i am given pre-O medi to help me to have good quality eggs, that is a week dosage for me. Den i will need to return again before O to check the eggs and will be given an tai yao to last me until i test. I make appointment with them before going down and i waited around 1 hour more when i am there on my appointment time. I took half day leave to go see him at 3pm, we have 3 patients before us. I am not sure if the other timing will have more. But for patient who live nearer, they may call them up if there is slot available last minute.

Thanks , I'll let my fren know:) is he the chatty type, those that will be patient to answer your questions? :) u go with your hubby?:)

My bbt is heading downhill .. So I know my AF is going to come and visit me most probably tmr or the day after. What a timing.. Having AF during CNY! But the good thing is, after my AF I can start to take the TCM powder liao..

Today is CD14 for me but still have not detected O. is it sometimes we will O later than CD14?

Yes:) that is how my colleague conceived her baby;) she thought she didn't O that month but didn't wanna give up, continue to test. She O much later that month , once detected , she quickly BD diligently and voila!! She conceived:) so don't give up, continue to track your O:)

My bbt is heading downhill .. So I know my AF is going to come and visit me most probably tmr or the day after. What a timing.. Having AF during CNY! But the good thing is, after my AF I can start to take the TCM powder liao..

I'm also expecting my AF to come during CNY.
So sian... cannot wear light colored clothes.

Went for grocery shopping and even before visitation already start to bump into two of my aunties .. They came grocery shopping together.. First question from them,"我家阿云下个月要生第三个了, 你还不要生啊?” sian! Ask me such a question on a beautiful Wednesday morning. I jus smile and say "恭喜你咯!” but.. I'm not going to let her words spoil my beautiful day .. One ear in , the other ear out. Heheheh.. I am in control of my own emotions.. Not going to let her affect how I feel.. Heheheh..

Thanks , I'll let my fren know:) is he the chatty type, those that will be patient to answer your questions? :) u go with your hubby?:)

He seems patient and answered all of my questions. I went with a friend. They reserved weekend slot for couples. So if your friend want to visit him alone, she can only take weekday slot. For weekend slot, i think the earliest is Mar. If your friend has done some test or has been doing BBT, good to bring it and show him.

Went for grocery shopping and even before visitation already start to bump into two of my aunties .. They came grocery shopping together.. First question from them,"我家阿云下个月要生第三个了, 你还不要生啊?” sian! Ask me such a question on a beautiful Wednesday morning. I jus smile and say "恭喜你咯!” but.. I'm not going to let her words spoil my beautiful day .. One ear in , the other ear out. Heheheh.. I am in control of my own emotions.. Not going to let her affect how I feel.. Heheheh..

Wah Lao so Hao Lian your auntie. Yes don't let her words get to u. Our baby will come soon.

He seems patient and answered all of my questions. I went with a friend. They reserved weekend slot for couples. So if your friend want to visit him alone, she can only take weekday slot. For weekend slot, i think the earliest is Mar. If your friend has done some test or has been doing BBT, good to bring it and show him.
Thanks for the valuable info:) she has been TTC for 8 years but not successful so far. Gyne did test on both of them. Result is her hubby's sperm count low and low motility. She also went for lap to remove demoid cysts before. Went to one TCM before but TCM told them very hard for them to conceive. That was 6 years ago. But I encourage her to try TCM again with hubby and don't give up . Her work is super busy , very hard to take leave. Hubby already given up on the thought of TTC. So he doesn't want to go TCM anymore. She stays around clementi area. She says if near her house, hubby may consider. I'll let her know:)

Thanks for the valuable info:) she has been TTC for 8 years but not successful so far. Gyne did test on both of them. Result is her hubby's sperm count low and low motility. She also went for lap to remove demoid cysts before. Went to one TCM before but TCM told them very hard for them to conceive. That was 6 years ago. But I encourage her to try TCM again with hubby and don't give up . Her work is super busy , very hard to take leave. Hubby already given up on the thought of TTC. So he doesn't want to go TCM anymore. She stays around clementi area. She says if near her house, hubby may consider. I'll let her know:)

wow, 8 years is a long time! have they considered ivf?

Ya she is super duper hao liao, just last week called my mil to show off again .. Thank God my mil very understanding , she told me no pressure, no stress .. :)
But my hubby's cousin 阿云 is a very nice lady.. Only her mother very hao lian, so I jus smile and congratulate her loh :)

Some people very idiotic. Want will have meh??? So easy meh???
My hubby cousin married 3 mths before me. Now preggy liao. Sianz... comes CNY visiting... sure got people ask me how come she so fast while I still no news...

Ya she is super duper hao liao, just last week called my mil to show off again .. Thank God my mil very understanding , she told me no pressure, no stress .. :)

yar cny is the time to know who to avoid (the haolian and kpo ones) and who to hang around with (pple who are able to hold other conversations)

you've got a nice mil :) definitely cannot have stress... more pressure, more stress, less chance bfp

yar cny is the time to know who to avoid (the haolian and kpo ones) and who to hang around with (pple who are able to hold other conversations)

you've got a nice mil :) definitely cannot have stress... more pressure, more stress, less chance bfp

Ya lah, I really drag my feet to that auntie hao lian's house.. But out of courtesy , my mil says still have to go but won't stay for long

Some people very idiotic. Want will have meh??? So easy meh???
My hubby cousin married 3 mths before me. Now preggy liao. Sianz... comes CNY visiting... sure got people ask me how come she so fast while I still no news...

Ya, they jus talk without thinking and considering other people's feeling .. Anyway, one ear in , the other ear out! Heheheh...

Hi, anybody can help me how how to track the ovulation period? I am trying for 2nd one but till now no news.boy already coming to 6 years old.

Sometimes really feel like telling them 不关你的事.. Glad that it didn't affect you..

I heard a few forumers said that they also took an tai medicine up to 7 months pregnancy and they also have healthy babies.. Glad your baby is doing great :) did TCM tan SB said to take her an tai medicine until when?:)
Nope. She didn't mention. My next appt with her will be on 21 feb.

Hi, anybody can help me how how to track the ovulation period? I am trying for 2nd one but till now no news.boy already coming to 6 years old.

Hi Zoss!

What I did was see what is my avg cycle length, then use an online app to see when is the estimated fertile period.
Then I will BD on every alternate or every 3 days during that 1.5 weeks.

My boy is also turning 6 this year!

I'm trying for my #2 too! :p:p

Hi Zoss!

What I did was see what is my avg cycle length, then use an online app to see when is the estimated fertile period.
Then I will BD on every alternate or every 3 days during that 1.5 weeks.

My boy is also turning 6 this year!

I'm trying for my #2 too! :p:p

Can take bbt every morning too and use OPK :) check your CM too.. EWCM is good! Means fertile:)

Wishing every gong xi fa cai, and hopefully babies quickly come! haha sisters, jia you this CNY, lets be chill when ppl ask :)

tmr office close already, so wont be replying much. take care!

hi all.
today busy day... hahaha. only can read. now then reply. everyone jia you.

Hopeful_mum,
so nice. tomolo we still have to work. plus now still in office rushing work. super sianz. hahahaha...
anyway AF clear. can start engine soon... hehehe...

angel_mommy,
hahaha. cny gd mood can do more ar? lol....

hi all.
today busy day... hahaha. only can read. now then reply. everyone jia you.

Hopeful_mum,
so nice. tomolo we still have to work. plus now still in office rushing work. super sianz. hahahaha...
anyway AF clear. can start engine soon... hehehe...

angel_mommy,
hahaha. cny gd mood can do more ar? lol....

Hahah.. Ya, cny more relax, no need to work, so can work harder but too bad me not TTC yet leh.. But of course still can , to keep the momentum going and keep the love burning .. Heheh.. So Stoney, u decided to visit TCM TSB? Wanna jus go and see what she say?:)

My 5 year old just ask me this question: mummy how old will you be when baby comes out? I was like -__-".. How to answer leh? Mummies with older kids like mine, have they ever pop out this question? Listen already 心很寒。:(

I feel like telling her 管你屁事!duhhhh... I rather keep dogs. (Cannot say that coz I will offend a lot of pple...lol)

My 5 year old just ask me this question: mummy how old will you be when baby comes out? I was like -__-".. How to answer leh? Mummies with older kids like mine, have they ever pop out this question? Listen already 心很寒。:(
My boy knows I desire to have a baby.. So he will draw pictures of me carrying a baby and he and daddy standing beside me.. Like a beautiful family of 4 :) then he will tell me he prays for me to have a baby soon.. So touched .. But so sad too, cos keep trying but jus don't have .. :(

Back