(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Hi Lena,

Have replied your pm.
happy.gif

Hi,

Yes, you are able to view thru your iPhone using a free app.

What do you mean by span? Do you mean the distance you can view?

Hi,

Interested...but can just check if I want to view from overseas, possible? Is there any additional steps? If I can comfirm & pymt by today, delivery can be done tomorow?

Thanks!

Hi toabuikia,

Yes, you can view from oversea as long as your have Internet connection.

No, additional steps needed.

Sure. If we receive your payment today, the courier can send tml.
happy.gif

Hi,

My order:-

1)RADiCAM White 1 BASIC SET @ $199
2)32 Gig SD card @ $30
3 courier chg $6

Pymt details:
07 Feb 2013 10:29 PM Singapore
To Account POSB Savings
249-48797-0 joy radicam
Amount S$235.00
Transaction Reference 10577337272

Kindy confirm payment received. Possible to arrange courier tomorow around 1-2pm and ask the courier to call before reach? Thanks!

Thanks & regards,

TBK

Hi TBK,

Payment received with thanks. Have pmed you the delivery details.

Thank you for your order.
happy.gif

Hi joy,

I have just made payment of $458 via Internet banking for 2 sets of the white camera + 2 SD card. The courier is free for 2 sets right?

Can i know when can it be delivered? Will pm you my payment details and mailing address in a short while.

Thanks!

Hi chapter,

Sorry for the late reply.

Your payment is well received. I have email you the details for delivery.

Thank you for your order!
happy.gif

Hi bubblegum,

The installation includes the setting up the camera using your pc. If you only need to set up your smart phone, it is free. Our guy who will send you the camera will do it for you. Anyway, installation using your own pc is also very simple. You can easily manage yourself.

As for wall mounting, you do not need to drill any hole. All you need is just a good 3m double side tape. For power supply, you just need a extension plug.

The Radicam guy will also advise you where will be a good location to install your camera where you can have the maximum view of your house.

Hi RML,

We do not provide wiring extension service. But you can just use a small extension plug since most of the people will install their camera at the corner of their house so the plug can be easily conceal.

I hv installed the Radicam at my place just before CNY. Thanks to Radicam for squeezing in my order! The guy is also very friendly & helpful in answering all my queries. Its indeed a v gd prdt. The application is also easily installed to my family member's hp. Its very clear too! I strongly recommend to all the mummies here!

Hi cheery box,

Thank you for your wonderful comment! We are gald to be at service for you and your family!

Happy New Year!
happy.gif

hi..

I would like to find out where is this product made and how long has it been in the market.

If I set it up in a household, am I able to move the camera out of the house (to another house) or only can move within the house?

If I place an order, how soon can it be delivered? Only weekends. How long will the set up take? And what would I need? CD reader for installation?

How is the quality for night vision and audio?

Hi tulip3,

Radicam is develop in Taiwan and produce in China. It had been in the market for 4 to 5 years.

If you set it up in your house using your house moderm/router, it can only be used in your house. If you want to bring to another house, you have to link the other house wifi to your camera.

We usually can deliver the camera within 2 days once we receive the payment(no prob for weekends). The set up is very fast, usually about 1/2 hr.

The quality for night vision is superb compared to lots of ipcam in the market as the camera come with Auto IR-LED illumination for night vision (10m) / Built in IR-cut . Audio is clear.

thanks for the clarifications. Can I check what type of sd card does the camera require? can I use the normal ones with lower memory if I do not need 2 weeks of recording with a 32G one.

Hi tulip3,

Radicam requires micro SD card for recording. Yes, you can use a lower memory ones for lesser day recording.

Hi Joy, is the free installation on iphones applicable for 2 iphones? If installed on wall (top, near curtain), are we still able to listen clearly? Net amount is $199+$30=$229? Tks.

Hi jean,

The installation for smart phones are free.

As for the audio when the camera is installed on wall, the clarity will depends on the distance between you and the camera. If is for a normal flat living room, there is no problem, you will be able hear what the other party is speaking from the camera.

Total is $199 + $30(Micro SD) + $6(courier) = $235

Please proceed with the total payment of $235 to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

After the payment, please pm me the payment details, your mailing address and advise your preferred col for the camera.

Thanks.
happy.gif

hi
pardon my question if it sounds stupid, but i have zero knowledge in this area.
my question is: to view, we need a data plan right? or can i just view it at my work place which has internet connection?

thank you very much

Hi Helen,

No prob for your questions.
happy.gif

If you want to view your camera, you need to have Internet connection.

Which means, if you want to view it anywhere on your smart phone then you need to have data plan. If you only want to view at your work place, then you can just make use of your office Internet connection to view.

Hi
Wld like to know any warranty after the first yr 1for1 exchange?
Can we install it on our own for phone and pc viewing without having to incur the$80? If so, is it verycomplicated for a layperson and how will we be doing it?

Hi seabass,

The warranty is only for the 1st year which is 1 for 1 exchange.

Yes, is very easy for you to install on your own. However, when the Radicam guy send you the camera, he will assist you in the setting up of the camera and your phone. Which is free of charge.
happy.gif

Unless you want him to set up your pc, then $80 charge will incurred. Which most of our customer don't need that as is very to install if you know your own pc well.

hi..

Can you pls explain what sort of set-up will the radicam guy do?

Can the camera function without the SD card?

You mentioned about needing to download software in order to view from office...what if there are restrictions in terms of installing/downloading?

Hi tulip3,

The Radicam guy will assist you in setting up your camera and phone when he is there. This is free of charge.

Definitely. The camera still offer live streaming without the SD card. Just that, there will be no recording done.

Yes, you need to download the software provided with the camera into the pc before you can view them. If not, you can only use your phone to view.

Ok, thks for the replies.sorry but i just need a few more clarification before deciding to get.

So after 1 yr usage, shld we face any issue with the camera, who/how will itbe serviced? Any px list for the common fixes done so far?

so there will be a printed guide enclosed in the box for us to follow if we wanna set up our pc on our own?

Hi Seabass,

All cameras are service by Radicam not by me.
happy.gif

So if you were to face any issues after a year, you can still contact Radicam.

The basic will come will a printed guide. It is very easy to install it if you follow it step by step.

Last edited:
New reviews from SMH mothers

Hi Joy, thanks for bringing in this camera. I would say is a great product! The guy only use half and hour to set it up and the speed of the camera is much faster than my previous one. He was also very patient in answering all my questions. I will surely recommend to others who are interested in ipcam.

Liyana

Thanks! Both cameras were sent the next day after I ordered. I did not expect the guy who delivered the cameras are willing to help me set up my camera with no charges. He was also very kind to set up my husband and my iPhone as well. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase and their service. Might be getting one more set for my brother.....

Tina.K

Last edited:
As for the recording, is there a play back function where we are able to retrieve recording n view from Hp?

Hi Joy,
I hv been using another brand of IPcams, yes it's quite difficult to install and i had changing IP address issue earlier as well. Good thing it's all settled now.

Just wondering if i get radicam, can it be view together with my other cams in one screen on my mobile? Coz currently i'm already viewing 6cams in one mobile screen and it wld be great if i dun need to toggle the screen on my mobile i.e. i can view the radicam pix together with the other brand cam pixs?

Hi windsorqueen,

For viewing of 4 radicams on one screen on your mobile phone is possible but for viewing in one screen together with other ipcam, I would have to check with Radicam. Can you please pm me your contact no and I will get them to explain to you directly? Thanks.

Hi joy,

I am back for one more white basic set and one SD card.

Getting it for a friend. She was fed up with her current set which keep giving her problem in viewing so I ask her to try mine.
happy.gif

So far, I have no problem with viewing. Image and audio are great too. Would highly recommend to the mothers here too.

Will pm you the mailing address(pl send directly to my friend's house) and payment details to you in a short while.

Thanks!

Hi interested in the cam. But just curious on the pic u provided above those showing ceiling n wall mount. R the power cable connected. Where's the source of power from? I would like to get the camera n does the installation provide taping of power supply from ceiling or any electrical work involve.

Hi raintree,

I am so gald that you are happy with our product and is recommending your friends to use our product. Thank you so much!
happy.gif

I have received your payment and will get Radicam to contact you by today.

Thank you for your orders again.
happy.gif

Hi jenz,

Those pictures that I posted were provided by my customers.

Some of them have get their own contractor to extend their power supply and some only use an extension wire to extend the power point.

I would suggest to just buy a small extension plug together with some 3M wire tape to keep it neat from the side of the wall for the wires if you want to place it on the wall. It save you the hassle of drilling holes on your wall.

If not, you can just place the camera on any high racks or shelves in your house.

Hi
One more qns, can we control the panning and tilting via hp and. Pc? Cos when i view the demo in the radicam website for "Basic Radicam Setup with Super Client CD"
, the final image shown of the view does not include a "remote control" on the screen like the one shown for the other demo "Wireless Radicam Setup over WiFi with
Camera Finder video", so does this basic set being offered here includes remote controlling via hp and pc? Tks!

Back