(2017/05/26) Special Offer! ATOCARE Anti Dustmites Allergy UV Vacuum!

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Atocare is Proven to be 99.9% Effective.

8060136.jpg

<font size="+2"><font color="ff6000">Advertisement in EzyHealth Magazine!

8063391.gif

Jan &amp; Feb 2013 Issue <font color="000000">(SMH Special is only $350 + additional Free Hepa Filter - worth $38)</font>

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2"><u>ATOCARE PRODUCT DETAILS</u></font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">ATOCARE has various improvements over other vacuum cleaners.</font>

1) Uses a 3 layer filtering system.

2) Semi-Permanent HEPA Filter can last very very long ~ 1 yr (unlike older models of disposable HEPA filters)

3) Uses a powerful cyclone technology that is seen in only big vacuum cleaner.

4) UV hand held vacuum has powerful 650W total motor power (40 Litres per second suction power).

5) Rolling Brush System, rolls and beats bedclothes to prevent their cloth from being sucked. It also takes out dust, ticks and harmful bacteria where are in deeply hide among fibers.

6) Sub vacuum hose is the special function for vacuuming the narrow space like couch gap and window frame..etc

7) Philips UV-C Lamp 253.7 nm UV wavelengths exterminate ticks and harmful bacteria, viruses, germs, dust mites and eggs.

8067895.jpg

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Website: www.atocaresingapore.com</font></font></font>

Hi yenz,

Our delivery personnel will show you the full demo with explanation when he delivers the product to you.

Cheers

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">This is the underside of the ATOCARE UV Vacuum Cleaner.

There is a roller brush similar to that seen in the US Vacuum Cleaner "iRobot".
The UV-C lamp is above suction area + roller brush for a better clean compared to other uv vacuum cleaners in the market.
The UV-C lamp kills the dust mite first then the roller brush beats up the dust (3600 rpm) and the powerful 650W Vacuum sucks up the dust and dustmites.
The 3 layer HEPA filter (True Grade 13) captures the dead mites and only clean air comes back into the air.

8072587.jpg

ATOCARE EP505 MAMA Features:

4 Watts Philips UV-C lamp (Medical Grade - 99.9% bacteria free)
650W Vacuum (40 Litre Per Second - Suction Power)
570cc big clear dust basket
Roller Brush (3600 rpm)
HEPA Filter "True - Grade 13" (Semi-Permanent - lasts 1 year each)
Sub Vacuum Hose for other vacuuming functions (eg, window grills, keyboard, aircon flap)</font></font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Email me for Atocare FAQ - [email protected]</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Dear mommies, if you are interested in also getting our other products:</font>

1) Aroma Sense: Vitamin C + Negative Ion + Aroma Therapy + 30% Water Saving + Anti Bacteria Spa Shower Head (Removes Chlorine &amp; Rust) - $148

<font color="aa00aa">2) Ionic Plus: 30% Water Saving + Negative Ion + Anti Bacteria Waterfall Shower Head (Removes Rust) - $68</font>

3) Instapure: Anti-Chlorine Water Tap Purifier (Kitchen Tap Filter) - From $65

<font color="aa00aa">4) Serumi: Negative Ion Air Purifier (Good For Blood Circulation) - $2188</font>

5) Enagic: Kangen Water Ionizer Machine + Alkaline + Micro Clustering + High Negative ORP - Oxidation Reduction Potential (Great for Health) - POA
</font>

Please feel free to drop me an email regarding the other products listed above if you are interested to get one.

Hi

Sorry to post on this thread as I couldn't find the other thread. I bought the water saving shower head via Deal.com but have not received it till now. Please advise how long does delivery takes? Thanks

Hi yuki29,

I have PM u the details.

If u still have problems with arranging the delivery pls call.

Deal.com.sg Main Customer Support Line : +65 6299 3011 (Mondays to Fridays 9 am - 6 pm)

Hi musemuse,

I have emailed you Atocare FAQ.

Its is very detailed. Do take time to read.

PS: Atocare is really value for money as the cost price of our machine is only slightly cheaper than that of Rainbow &amp; Delphin.

Cheers.

Hi Azjmum,

I have replied you the bulk price of 2 &amp; 3 pcs.

Cheers.

PS: These prices are only available via SMH.

Hi CP,

Thank You for your order of 5 x Atocare sets.

PS: Dear mommies, if you purchase in bulk you can get at low bulk prices.

Cheers.

Hi Yenz,

Email Replied why Atocare is better than models that use water.

PS: Atocare is really value for money as the cost price of our machine is only slightly cheaper than that of those models that sell for $3000.

Good Morning Mommies &amp; Daddies,

All Emails Replied.

PS: For those who purchased, if you have any further inquires on Atocare or other products, you can always contact me.

Cheers.

Hi wishbear,

Email Replied on Atocare FAQ.

Find out why Atocare is better than the Other UV Vacuum &amp; Brands that cost $3000+

Cheers.

Hi HC,

Cheers.

PS: Only UV-C Light or 130 deg stream (but steam not good for bed as bacteria will grow after that) can kill dust mites. Atocare can kill 99.9% of bacteria.

Hi wishbear,

Email Replied.

PS: Our Delivery guys will do a demo when they deliver. Delivery within 2-5 days after payment.

Hi hgrove88,

You can clearly see why Atocare is real value for money. (Its like buying a BMW, not the cheapest in the market, but you get great service + power + technology)

Cheers.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Atocare uses a True Hepa Grade 13 (H13).
Its last up to 1 year.

(Save money on Filters with Atocare)
</font></font>

Back