(2017/05/26) Special Offer! ATOCARE Anti Dustmites Allergy UV Vacuum!

Find out more about Atocare and our Competitive pricing.

7779766.jpg

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi Jamie,

Email replied on your bulk purchase request.

Please help me thank Minnie for recommending to you.

Cheers.

Good Morning Mommies,

All Emails Replied.

Please note that if you purchase 2 sets or more, there is ever greater discount.

Email me today to find out more.

Purchase 4 sets or more for near cost price discount.

Last edited:
All Emails Replied.

Dear existing customers, Yes our CRP (Customer Reward Program) is still active.

So recommend to your friends today, but remember to clarify via email with me about the perks first.

Cheers.

<font color="0000ff">Good Morning Mommies,

All Emails Replied.

For more Atocare FAQ.

please drop me an email: [email protected]</font>

<font size="+1">(Atocare has been successfully selling in Singapore for the past 2 years.)</font>

Dear nikko,

Email replied on Atocare FAQ.

Dear mommies, to find out more about Atocare and its comparison with other UV Vacuums in the market, please drop me a email or PM.

Good Morning Mommies,

Feel Free to drop me inquires on Atocare FAQ and how you can own it for free with our Customer Reward Program (CRP).

Cheers.

<font size="+1">Good Morning Mommies,

All Emails Replied.

Please free to drop me any questions you may have.

With Atocare Premium Service, you can be reassured of quality.

<font color="0000ff">Should your unit require repair, unlike most companies, we will pick-up, repair, return to doorstep.</font></font>

ATOCARE Anti Dustmites Allergy UV Vacuum. Made in Korea.

MRRP - $488 (Atocare UV Vacuum EP-505 Mama)
MRRP - $59 (Atocare Semi Permanent HEPA Filter) - last 1 year plus (based on 3 beds once per week)
Total MRRP = $547

SMH Special Discount = (Email me for latest discounted price)

This offer is only valid for SMH Mommies and orders via PM or Email to me only

- Available pearl white only
- Atocare Product &amp; Service is Premium
- Get Better Value for Money with Atocare
- Please do not compare with other UV Vacuums, (see Atocare Product Details)

*Inclusive of Free Door Step Delivery
*Includes 1 Year Premium Warranty (pick-up, repair, return to doorstep)
*Includes English Manual + Brush

Countless Sold in Singapore since 2011

7822767.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Mummies, some customer have feedback to us, I feel that I should post this about Atocare.

Some have emailed us to state that after comparing Atocare with other Korean Vacuums in the market, they find our suction power and ability to clean is much better after seeing the demo.

(Up to 4 times better suction than competitors, 40 litres per second air suction - proven)

They choose to buy Atocare as its better value for money. Also there is a premium service to (pick up, repair and return to door step, this equates to higher running cost to the distributor but is a better service for the customers)

The distributor of Atocare has been around since 2006.
There is a brick and mortar office and warehouse.
There are also many retail partners who sell the product at $388 around Singapore.

Last edited:
TESTIMONIALS FROM CUSTOMERS!
(Selling successfully since 2011 (2 years) in Singapore)

Nur Lia:

"Hi, I have just used for almost 2 weeks.
My daughter is suffering from chronic atopic eczema, while I am having allergic rhinitis.
So far, it helped a lot with cleaning her bed since she always scratches due to dry skin.
It's easy for me now as I have to do it everyday. Now, I change the bedsheet 3-4 days once, compared to daily before this.
The scratching has reduced significantly too. I am happy with Atocare."

Jaimie Lee:

"Just want to say thanks for answering my queries. My son has been coughing non stop for a month &amp; he has been given alot of medicines which the doctor say is due to narrow windpipe.
But after using the Atocare to vacuum that night, his coughing at night significantly lessen by 50%.
Not sure if it is a coincidence but his coughing does reduce over the days &amp; we no loner have to give him any medication .
I thought I had remove alot of the dustmites the first time, but 4 days later when i vacuum again, there were still quite alot of stuff collected &amp; that was considering I only vacuum his cot mattress which is a pretty small area.
So I would like to recommend your product to my friends."

Admern Chee:

"The Atocare has helped me to clean a lot of fine dust that I didn't know was inside my sofa and mattress. That's more than enough to show me its effectiveness.
In terms of allergies, my new born son has not shown any so let hope that the Atocare would prevent instead of aiding right now.
The gentleman who came to pass us the Atocare was good and could explain the details of how to use it. He was quite patient to our many questions."

Kimberly K:

"This feedback is long overdue.I used to wake up in the middle of the night, sneezing non stop.
My daughter is also having this throat irritation for the longest time. Trips to the doctors don't help her at all.
After using the atocare, my allergy in the night has disappeared completely and my girl's throat discomfort has lessened noticeably. Thank you."

Lawrence Goh:

"I was at first skeptical about paying over three hundred dollars for a machine that I have never use for dust mite cleaning before but after trying it for the first usage I actually slept better.
I use to wake up in the middle of the night with little itch here and there. After, using the Atocare for a couple of weeks I no longer suffer that problem.
I Atocare clean my mattress once every two weeks but I use the uv light cleaning once every three days and also has a handy portable vacumn cleaner which I use everyday.
I bought my Atocare at the mall outside Kovan where they where promoting it. Yes, your colleague was courteous and helpful."

Angela Tan:

"I'm impressed with the machine. The first time when I tried myself, I wasn't so sure because the amount of dust was very little. But the 2nd day when I tried again with more "strength", I'm sold. The mattresses are so dirty!
My boys rashes have reduced alot and they hardly wake up from sinus for the past week. But it's too soon to tell as my boys are actually allergic to dust. Overall it helped reduced alot of my headache. Haha
As for your delivery guy, he's very polite.
I give the machine 9/10 because we really need to use quite abit of strength when vacuuming and after just 1 mattress, my arms start to ache but I'm definitely impressed
happy.gif
Thank you!"

Patsy Tan:

"I choose this cleaner as it has a 650W motor which made it powerful. I can see the dust accumulate from the transparent cyclone.
I like it come with 3 modes, indeed it is a very useful machine. Your delivery staff is very polite and professional.
He is very patient when doing the demo and answering all my queries."

Jennifer Tee:

"It's been a week since I got my Autocare cleaner. My son's eczema has shown vast improvement.
In the past, we tried all kinds of moistuisers but all do not work. My gal has sensitive airways and her nose is always block.
I don't hear her noisy breathing at night. Every time I used it, I am surprised that I see so much dust in the filter. The product is also easy to use.
Just fix the filter and you are set. After use, just take the filter out to clean. Though it did make my arms ache a little the first as I am not a house work person.
But it gets better. I can feel my arms getting stronger.:"

Selvan:

"Very efficient. Don't be fooled by the size. It's a pocket rocket! Shocked to see the amount of dust on my bed and sofas.
Definitely a five star product."

Samanta Lee:

"I simply love this product, it has helped reduce my son's sinus problem which he gets every morning. Also after vacuuming, the bed smells fresh and feels warm.
I was surprised, at how dirty my fabric sofa and beds were, the first time i used it, i had to clear the HEPA filter twice. Thats how much dust, dirt and dustmites there where.
I would really recommend every mother to get this product."

Last edited:
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Atocare is reduces exposure of both <u>DUSTMITES &amp; BACTERIA</u>

7826566.jpg

7826567.jpg

Seal of Approval by the British Allergy Foundation.</font>
</font>

Yes SMH Mommies,

Not only do you get better value for money with Atocare, you can own it for FREE with our CRP if you intro it to your Friends.
Get up to $70 per recommendation.

Cheers.

Back